Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BAGCAT!

I thwart villains with my intelligence and mighty bag.

Thanks to fellow crime fighter, Treether.

Comments

1. 2 cents:
    1: The cat’s out of the bag
    2: I spy with my little eye….something beginning with….Photoshop? (Srsly, is it possible to be reflected so perfectly in the eyes of a three-week old kitten?)

2. I love how you can see the photographer reflected in the kitteh’s HUGE EYES.

3. OMG the reflection in the kitten’s eyes!
    *melt*

4. What a beautiful grey kitten, I want to kiss that little grey nose.

5. ashagato says:

love!!!

6. Theresa says:

AND the tile floor.

7. *tiptoes in* Hi, little sweetie! *shifty eyes* *grabs kitteh and runs away*

8. Robin Kiesel says:

Great Na Na’s Crazy Pants!

9. Emmylee says:

victoreia…share the kitty. You know better :)

10. Kari Callin says:

“From out of the darkness I creep, my lair a mysterious fortress mired in secrecy, my own private world that no one will ever discover….. what the?!?! DANG IT!

11. The tile reflection is almost cool enough to distract me from the cuteness.

12. wuyizidi says:

The new Nexus-6 models sure are cute.

13. Mary (the first) says:

She’s thwarting my intelligence and all rational thought with the power of those gorgeous eyes and the soft floofy fur! *sigh*

14. I can see the *ENTIRE KITCHEN* in the eyes…. Super cute and a wee bit scary!

15. I see catfish or tuna hunting – love the photo – great shot. please share more.

16. bob drummond says:

Somebody definitely let this cat out of the bag ! And I am glad they did !!
    MMMEEEEOOOOWWWW !!!

17. baileysgrandmom says:

Well, I have often seen “catch-lights” in the eyes of photog subjects, but this is the first time I have ever seen “catch-tripods!” Still, awfully cute kittypuss…

18. Alice007 says:
  19. kibblenibble says:

Alice, you are right. The photographer is so talented. The kitten’s name is Mina. Then I read that she was found in a basement washing machine, trying to eat lint. :-( Mom and siblings were nowhere to be found. So she is resQte! There are even pics of her drinking meelks from a little dropper. Okay, I’m ded now. *plop*

20. BiancaD says:

… And the pattern of the linoleum on the floor!
    What an expression she has… I’ll bet she has great adventures :-)

21. Oh I LOVE this kitty! Such gigantic eyes–you just know she is a sweetie from whiskers to tail.

22. Kittens and bags might be a whole category unto itself. I have never seen a kitten (or cat for that matter) resist an empty bag lying on the floor.

23. Kitteh? What kitteh? *attempts to draw attention away from rustling, meowing bag*

24. snoopysnake says:

Oh, those blueberry eyes! There is a resident grey cat at my cats’ vet clinic named Blueberry, but her eyes are green now.

25. What better way to start a morning than looking at foster kitteh photos? Yay ResQter Treether! They’re all so adorabuhls, especially this fuzzmuffin.

Foster Girl

26. Looks more like Silver Surfer to me.

27. Mary (the first) says:

Yes, yay for the ResQte! And, the photos were taken almost 3 years ago. Would love to see Mina all grown up now! I’ll bet she’s a total beauty!!!

28. I could fall into those eyes!

29. She looks just like my Maggie as a baby! And I love the snail teapot.

30. Peanutcat says:

My soul is gone . . . . .

31. AWW, poor little kitty :( I am so glad that Treether was able to rescue that sweet little kitty :D

32. *grabs bag, takes kitten out of bag, stuffs kitten under shirt, drops bag and runs off with victoreria, Emmylee and jujube following*

33. 6Rabbits says:

I luv this kitteh! Those EYES!!!

34. My thoughts exactly! An lo and behold, I found a shot of her:

Mina, Foster, Fritz

Still a beauty, and with (at least) two other rescued friends.

35. Mine too, peanutcat. If kitty can suck the image right out of the tile floor, you know she can steal souls. I’m sure she’ll keep it safely, though. She’ll collect many in her life. What a gorgeous cat. Photoshop or not, this is one great picture.

36. That kitten has Elijah Wood eyes. Half the room is reflected in there!

37. *pulls lever of CO Trap Door*

38. *grabs bag with kitteh as Teresa drops through trap door*

39. Fird Birfle says:

*calls in entire county squad of SWAT personnel to round up victoreia, Theresa, Teresa, Emmylee & jujube and toss ‘em all into one unrenovated county lockup cell*

*telephones the worst-tempered of each person’s parents.
    Even if that parent has gone to *ahem* the “hereafter”.*

*telephones the Animal Welfare hdqtrs in each relevant state.
    Let’s see… that’s Hawaii for v., NY for Theresa ….*

40. Fird Birfle says:

*begins the signup list to marry little Mina*

*signs OWN name FIRST, of course *

*shifty eyes*

41. victoreia says:

@Fird: :razz: :razz: and :razz:!

42. victoreia says:

THAT’S cheating! *rattles jail cell bars*

43. Fird Birfle says:

YUP. It SHOR IS !!!!

*shifty eyes*

*lets victoreia outta jail*

44. *At last minute, Teresa grabs the edge of trap door and pulls herself up as the rest fall down onto a huge pile of pillows and runs to the nearest international airport to take kitten home to Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada*