There’s A Cute For That

Always longed to see a ferret spread out flat?

Urgently need an extra box for a cat?

Do you adore squirrels who look like Scrat?

Are you ready to party with a pup in a pointy pink hat?

Interested in headlines about a famous Democrat?

Could you use a little help at the laundromat?

Do you want to believe bunnies are fluffy and not fat?

Now everybody needs a nap, Princess Maya by Kasia P., box kitties by Paul P., squirrel by Florian W., Brussels Griffon by Stacy Z., Political Chuck pup by Sara S. via, sloth baby by Sam J. & Sara, and Knabbel the bunny by J. Pockele.

1. Political Chuck should be credited to

2. Awesome. Got it now. Thanks!

3. I agree – the OBAMA pup is from Dooce.

4. this is totes brill brill, Pyrit.

5. Rachael says:

Baby sloth!!! I’m mel

6. There’s a just-borned baby sloth over at Zooborns!!!!! Go look! melt some more!

7. Oooohhhh….a disapproval app. Sign me up!

8. January says:

Started my day out just fine!

9. I really, really want a sloth to help me with my laundry. I don’t care if the task suddenly takes eight hours where it used to take one or two…
    small price to pay :)

10. My laundry ALREADY takes eight hours. *hic*

11. Fird Birfle says:

12. skippymom says:

Teheresa, if you got a sloth to help you, you could spend a whole day and night doing laundry!

13. skippymom says:

Mix up a vat of gin and tonics and settle in for an eight-hour laundry session….

14. what if I could get the sloths to make the gin & tonics?
    or a sloe gin fizz? ;)

15. 260Oakley says:

Your observations are particularly a-cute today, Pyrit. I app-laud you.

16. Oakley really app-lies herself when she comments.

17. 9:40 a.m. and my day has been made already–thanks, Pyrit!

18. Fird Birfle says:

19. I have seen a bunch of super cute sloths on here…my question is are these legal pets somewhere? Or just people taking care of them since we destroy their rain forests…they are such little cuties.

20. they’re from a shelter in… y’know… bali or mangonesia somewheres… if you go to the youtubes, you’ll see tons of the vids. the one of them learning to poop is deadly:

21. A Cute way to start the day. ♥ Love the photos.

22. DFTBA!

23. Is it possible to get hi-res versions of these pics? I save copies of all my favorite QTE and pipe that into my random wallpaper changer. My desktop is all cute, all day!

I’ve had people randomly come to my desk and go, “What background do you have now? AWWWWWWW”

24. TrixandSam says:

I’m een loff with the Brussels Griffon. I think every birthday from this day on should have a mandatory BG in a pink party hat in attendance. Oh, and plenty of pup treats to go around.

25. Fird Birfle says:

Agreed and concur.

26. skippymom says:

Did anybody else take this for a Meg post?

27. Fird Birfle says:

*raises hand*

Hi, skippymom!!!

28. skippymom says:

HI!! How’s things in Florida?

29. WOOOHOOOOO!! Hehehe Pyrit. :D

30. skippymom says:

Hi, Theo!
    Did you see what Theresa did yesterday?

31. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

The laundromat is giving out floppy baby sloths?! I’m headed there NOW!

32. So mosche Cute. Thank you. I really needed it just now.

33. This is a tribute to the Sesame Street song “There’s an App for That,” right? ;)

34. I think it’s a registered Apple catchphrase which has turned into a bit of a meme.

35. I just looked into my laundry basket & all I saw was dirty clothes (sniff) that’s it !
    Embargo ON ! No more laundry is being done till I find a bebeh sloth in my basket !
    Well, it was fun to say even if I can’t really really do that. Besides, my laundry basket is usually full of cats.

36. I love how Tabby is all “RAWR I AM THE MIGHTY JUNGLE CAT” and Tuxie is all, “Whatevs, dude.”

37. victoreia says:

Closely followed by the uncaptured “this is MY BOX!!!!” swipe of the paw…..

38. :lol: I would just LOVE to see a video of that :lol:

39. BUNNYLOAF!!!!!

40. burvegas says:

This post has devastated me. Cute + whimsy = ded with a smile on my face.

Well done again, Pyrit!

41. Diandra says:

Anyone else keep expecting a cat in a hat?

42. Let’s see, the answers are: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. How could anyone even consider saying no?!

43. LyndaLu says:

That doggy looks about as happy about Obama as I am. Dogs know these things. (-:

44. Diandra says:

Seriously? Can’t you just enjoy the cute animals without making snotty comments?

45. The cats look like they’re playing “Jaws”

The one in the box is like “I shoulda got a bigger boat…”