You Want It When?

Oh, that is funny!

Annika K. are you sure your 13 year old poodle, Tinja, is qualified to be in the customer service industry?

Comments

1. OH!! What a precious, happy, curly pup!! That makes my day!!
    (runs out to fence to see if poodle is waiting there . . . )

2. Awww. Gotta love an apricot poodle. I still miss my childhood pup, an apricot and a real peach.

3. What a fantastic face! Tinja looks like she was created by Jim Henson. Such a happy looking critter.

4. UPS (United Poodle Silliness). What can apricot do for you?

5. Are you sure that’s not Fozzie Bear?

6. Are you sure that’s not Fozzie Bear?

7. The Original Jane says:

The sun finally came out! Yay! (We need it where I’m at right now.)

8. *snerk*

9. And a plum and a pear and I love your hair!

10. Personally, I think it’s a hybrid with a llama. Check out the ears and proud stance! One the floppy poodle, the ohers the upright llama type!

11. sabrina rose says:

This adorable pup reminds me of the Snuggle Bear pictured a few weeks ago (ROTFL). I have a poodle mix too, has to be brushed out every two weeks to get rid of knots in fur, otherwise he would look like Snuggle Bear. Really, this pup is too, too cute. Who doesn’t love a dog who can laugh?

12. Honestly, I was expecting a cat.

What do we want? CATNIP!
    When do we want it? MEOW!

13. Kari Callin says:

Ah! So THAT’S where the phrase came from! Canine crossed with Llama = Dogma!

14. Alice Shortcake says:

Hello, UPS? I want to register a complaint against the idiot delivery driver who just threw my new computer monitor OVER THE ******* FENCE and –

- wait a minute, the rage seems to be wearing off…and…you’re…you’re SO DAMN CUTE I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU AND SQUEEZE YOU AND I DIDN’T REALLY NEED A NEW MONITOR ANYWAY

15. What an immensely talented and beautiful lady. She sure could swing them rhythms. Thanks for this, Theresa.

16. I’ve often had problems with Dogma, but not anymore :)

17. KittyMarthaPoo says:

What a happy dog! Love it.

18. Tessamo says:

Ooooooo…a new customer service tactic! Loff eet!

19. Saffron says:

Doggeh out in the woods is laughing at the comedy stylings of Milton Sqwerl.

20. One ear up!
    she should be friends with the pup from a few posts back :)

21. ‘Zackly what I had in mind, Theresa! Thanks for giving us EV-ER-Y-THING. (Hey!)

22. Seriously playing Dog Or Sheep for a minute there.

23. Ok was it just me or did anyone else think he was an alpaca at first? No, just me fine, I’ll go get my glasses checked.

24. skippymom says:

Years ago I used to see a bumper sticker that read My Karma Ran Over My Dogma.

25. skippymom says:

clap clap

26. victoreia says:

‘Kay, get mine checked too, while you’re at it! :D

27. Yeah he/she does look like the Fozz.

28. BemusedWit says:

OMG! A laughing Pup. I take back all my complaints. I want to place a new order for whatever you are selling. I don’t care when it is delivered.

29. OMG! She looks so much like our own Ginga! Similar looks, similar names!

עדשה חדשה