If I complete this somersault without any errors, I might just win the Gold!

Extreme Tongue Action Close Up!

Photographer, Veronica S. writes, “This is: Jasper the Hedgehog (he’s kinda famous, he lives at the San Francisco Zoo, and was named after Jasper from Twilight – apparently he also has a sister there named Alice). I met him during an animal encounter and immediately became obsessed!” Who wouldn’t be?

1. I’m guessing that Jasper has no problem sticking his landings.

2. BRILLIANT, lol!!!!!!

3. The EPITOME of “ehn”!

4. The Original Jane says:

Such concentration. Having flashback of myself trying to do math problems in school.

5. How moist is that nosicle?

6. Thank you for that tongue close-up! It just pushed this just over the top.

7. I much prefer these hedgies to the Twilight sparklepires. Cuter, for one thing.

8. Alice Shortcake says:

Jasper’s adorable, but why lumber him with a name from ‘Twilight’?

*This is a message from the Campaign for Real Vampires*

9. victoreia says:

Haven’t read that series; don’t intend to.

10. Hey ! That’s what I look like when I’m trying to draw a straight line without a ruler.

11. Awww, Japser must’ve arrived after I stopped volunteering. A pity, for I would have given him many tummy rubs and delicious noms.

12. You (and the hedgie) had me until you mentioned Twilight. I’ve seen better film on teeth than those horrible movies that should never be spoke of again… now, back to the cute things.

13. how do you get someone to keep their lips open long enough for the opening credits?

14. Everyone’s avoiding the most important issue here. Paw pads. Bright pink paw pads. Especially the upper left. Combined with the dragon-lady nails? Kill me now.

15. There’s nothing as gently squidgy as a hedgepog’s paw pads. They’re soft and squeezable, although you do get a bunny-like look of distain if you try to gently squidge them. And their tongues are all smooth and gentle… I miss my little hedgepog Yona!

16. This little sweetie pie looks like me trying to do sit-ups :lol:

17. Tessamo says:

I wonder if hedgies make noises like Teddy Bear the porcupine…can you hear it??

18. TrixandSam says:

This is ehn to the Nth degree.

19. biscuit says:

While adorable, I confess, at first I feared this little sweetie was making a decidedly un-sweet gesture at the camera.

20. I saw a license plate today, with the letters EHN. I giggled,

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. dorfmunder says:

My nephew’s hedgie is named Jasper! <3

23. “Ehn…!” ….. and that’s all!