What Are You Doing?

Be’n cute.

Oh yeah? ‘Cause, no one really knows what cute looks like.

Honey, they do now.

Obi’s cute phasers are set to stun, Esther H.

Comments

1. “SPLAT” Yep, that’s the sound of my head exploding.

2. OMG tinee tabee!!1!11111!!!1!1!!!!

3. I demand to rub my nose against that belleh.

4. ALL HAIL HYPNOKITTY!

5. I have a 20 pounder named Obi and he’s still cute with a mean left hook!

6. ::POIT::

The ME had ruled that it was death by whiskers.

7. These are not the toe beans you are looking for!

8. Oh my! I do believe I have been robbed of all powers of speech. The cute, it’s just…brain can’t function…

9. SlaveToCat says:

Whisker licking cute.

10. Oh yes! Yes they are!

11. No problem, the line starts behind me :-)

12. Sasha's Mum says:

Aww. So much like my Sasha when she was wee. *sniff* I still miss her every day.

13. Digging the smooshed right ear…

14. Cute phasers set to S’plode, I’d say.

Pass the Hello Kitty duct tape.

15. I’m getting in line now, before it stretches all the way around the block.

I may have to snorf those velvety soft paws, too. Obi is gorgeous!

16. As a joke I looked it up and it exist!!

My mind is truly blown!

17. That kitten is cute. We don’t discriminate against felines. Cute is cute.
    -Bella and DiDi

18. Awww, cute lil fluffykins! :-)

19. Ut oooh! Looks like that cutie could be a Maine Coon! I have a big boy myself and they are the most cuddly kittehs out there!

20. Somehow that makes them more adorable. When you gotta work for the purrs, they mean more.

21. When my Stinky would do this, I would sing him a little song (actually, The Stink did a little more exaggerated, twisted-neck version). The words were:
    Upside-down
    Upside-downy head,
    Upside-down
    Upside-down,
    Upside-downy head.

To this tune:

22. Wow – duct tape not only holds the world together, now it’s cute too! Awesome!

23. Love the noseliner.

24. “What are you doing ????”

The most often used question in a house with 7 cats er..kids. :\

25. Same here :D I also will be kissing that sweet little head too :D

26. AWW :cry: I am giving you a BIG CYBER HUG, Sasha’s Mum :cry:

27. I could not use it :D I would keep it instead :D

28. :lol: Yeah with looks of all 7 like they are saying “It was not me, Mom.” :lol:

29. Those two little legs in the back are keeling me.

30. And if you have an Eddy, the question is often, “What the **** are you doing?”

31. Also the hugest.

32. I play that game with my kitties and just about every dog I meet! (Me in normal voice)”Whatcha doo-in?”(me in exagerated voice) “Bein’ cute.” The voice depends on the animal. My cats talk like grmpy teenagers.

33. Obi’s really workin’ it here, huh? ♥

34. My three younger cats all talk like demented thugs with an unidentifiable accent. Skippy does not talk.

35. I ask Mme. Schnozz that all the time. her response? “dog stuff! geez, lady, leave me alone…”

tho’ sometimes she is an exaggerated Southern Belle.

36. My Eowyn talks in a mild Valley Girl voice. And her response to just about everything is “But… I’m *beautiful*!”

37. That Not Me sure gets around, don’t he? ‘Cuz Kyuri & Ezri tell me all the time that it was Not Me who did whatever it was……

38. sunnylessmum says:

I was just sayin’ that I what I need is a kitty fix… tap tap tap cuteoverload.com… voila! Way to deliver the goods CO!

39. Sasha's Mum says:

I think I would wallpaper with it!

40. Mary (the first) says:

They’re always here for us when we need a fix! Love CO!

41. Mary (the first) says:

p.s. I just noticed your name.. are you a “mum” who used to have a Sunny that she had to give away due to allergies?

42. Love it too! And the ear tuft tips!! I just want to pinch them!

43. Chloe wants to challenge Obi to a cuteness duel, but Chloe’s mom doesn’t possess the technology to post pictures. Chloe’s mom needs to work on that.

44. Fird Birfle says:

Now whatever will T.U.M. have available to say???

*clutches pearls*

45. Fird Birfle says:

HAIL, Hypnokitty !!!!

*head ‘splodes, very messily*

46. Fird Birfle says:

“And now, for our next number:”

“Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty
    Little Ball of Fur

Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty
    Purr, purr, purr….”

47. Second verse is:

Happy Kitty, sleepy kitty,
    Purr, purr, purr.

If you don’t sing it right, Sheldon will make you start over.

48. And the cat said, “RUB MY BELLY!”

And I obeyed.
    :D

49. Ezri does that, usually in the morning when I’m attempting to leave for work. I call it her flirtin’ game, ‘cuz she knows her mommy can’t leave her alone when she does it.

(oh, and….. *’SPLODE!* That is all.)

50. ZOMG, I need to smooch some kitteh belleh!

51. I end up saying “Who’s my upside-down baby?!” and she gets so excited and starts rolling around, pausing to look at me upside down at every turn :)

52. Oh ! you’ve baby sat for my demon spawn haven’t you ? (snerk)

53. Thanks, Gigi! That takes care of half my Christmas list — and 10 months early!

54. Sparky’s answer is always, “Bein’ a kitty.”

55. The enormous, playful eyes, the crushed-velvet ears, the delicate, symmetrical sprays of whiskers, the soft, ready-to-bat paws, the, the… the…

*Cute in wright’s brain reaches saturation point, chain-fires down strings of now non-functional neurons, comes in contact with oxygen, with inevitable, messy results*

56. Desperately searching teh interwebs to see if it’s available in the UK.

I am going to get some and sneak it into the tool box.

57. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Placido Domingo

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Baritone.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

58. I think Obi´s cute phasers weren´t set to stun.
    They were set to KILL.
    Cause I iz quite ded now. ;)

59. emmberrann says:

Umm, what Barbarella said.

60. The surest proof that this kitty is cute: 59 comments and no one has pointed out that you’re mashing Star Wars and Star Trek. That usually sends a certain group of geeks into hysteria. (Maybe there’s no overlap with the CO crowd? Anyone know that Venn diagram?)

61. It always amazes me that it’s so obvious that some animals talk and others don’t. My best friend’s pomeranian talks like Pepe le Peu, her cat “talks” like Skrit from the Ice Age movies and her lab doesn’t talk at all.

62. Which is pretty much the same thing only with the possibility of violence. :)

63. jlamusings says:

I think it just proves that cute can indeed bring about world peace. :-)

64. Don’t worry – kitty has me speechless!

65. Fird Birfle says:

I sit corrected. Apologies to all !!!

66. aw, I just thought it was intentional

67. sunnylessmum says:

Just saw your comment Mary, the first. By the way, I’m Mary too :) Anyway, I was a Mum, Sunny was my dear fur baby for not quite 11 years. She passed last Feb. 6, and I miss her just about every second of every day. :(

68. HE. IS. NOT. A. BARITONE.

69. “DON’T CROSS THE STREAMS!” :P

70. *snicker*

71. *on overhead loudspeakers*

Clean up, Aisle two. Clean up, Aisle three, Aisle four, Aisle five. Aw hell, bring out the whole cleaning crew. Make sure they’re in their Qte-mat suits.

72. Oh, now you’re REALLY messing with me, Theresa!

73. at the game of cute
    it looks like
    Obi Won … has da force

74. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear that, sunnylessmum :cry: I am sending you a BIG CYBER HUG :cry:

75. Same here, Kim :D

76. :lol: AWW :lol: What a name for your dear sweet kitties, Mudbug, “demon spawn” :lol: