Pup’s New Perspective

Hey, pup! You sleep way too much! When are you going to get up and turn your life around?

Atta boy. Nice to see you’ve taken a new point of view.

George, the chocolate border collie, says it all depends on how you look at it, David W.

Comments

1. Chock’lit drumstick pantaloooons!

2. Lazy, no good puppy, no ambition, no work ethic. Just like my &#^$&%#%^&^* cats.

3. Butt, butt, butt….it’s Caturday and that’s a puppeh! A very cute puppeh but I needs my Caturday fix!

4. Lazy?

5. No, that’s not what put me in moderation. I have no idea. Please let me out before my birthday….

6. Puppy has the right idea, I’m going back to bed.

7. I’ve been sent to the lounge also, I don’t know for sure, but I think the modbot is having a nervous breakdown.

8. Aren’t border collies usually in frenetic motion, herding everything in sight, checking the perimeters for intruders, making dinner, doing your taxes, curing cancer and giving papers at the Animal Behavior Society?

9. This should be for tomorrow… a Chocolate & Vanilla Sundae. Yum!

10. ‘Tocks & toe beans !
    Sounds like a purrrfect tail gate party !
    (or Mod Lounge buffet)

11. bob drummond says:

This puppy is just what CUTE OVERLOAD is all about !!
    A hearding dog ? I don’t think so ! He enjoying what dogs do best –
    SLEEPING in the sunlight !!!

12. What are you drinking, Gigi? I’ll stand you a round.

13. Chox-tocks!

14. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Aaaaaaaaand guess what I have a sudden craving for?

15. Beans?

16. Kari Callin says:

“Man, being woogied on, pet excessively, and shown off is SOOOO tiring….zzzzzz”

17. IRISH COFFEE!!! Happy early St Patrick’s day.

18. Long Island Ice Tea is my poison of choice.

19. :lol: I’m in double detention!

20. I was thinking Brown Cows but I’ll take Irish coffee as well :-)

21. Tocks & socks!

22. Crab cakes?

23. Oooh, scroll the second pic down to where only the whites of the paws and the tip of the tail are showing at the top of your screen, and it looks like it could be a cat!
    See it?
    :::Use your imagination:::
    OK, ok, maybe a very big cat.
    LOLs & gigglings.
    No seriously.
    :-)

24. Oooh, that does look like a cat! A very big cat to be sure, like when my Siamese used to be fat. The vet just said he was well loved ;-)

25. Martha in Washington says:

George kinda has a cat-y expression on his face. That one that says “I have my eyes closed therefore I can’t hear you.”

26. Irish Brown Cow?

27. For all the CUTE LOVERS OUT THERE:

28. *giggles*

29. Pup’s name is GEORGE, by the way.
    Ahem?

30. That does sound interesting. I will, for the purpose of research, do an intense study of this and will let you know the outcome (hic)

31. bob drummond says:

When Irish Eyes R smilin ……(hiccup !)

32. I wil Love him
    And Hug him
    And Call him George!

33. I’m thinking Irish Coffee with chocolate milk :o)

34. should have been :)

35. YAY!!!! :)

36. Margaritas and chips/salsa for all!!!:)

37. Splayed Haunches! love eeet. :)

38. Maybe you need to send George the memo Theresa. Because apparently he did not get it. :)

39. Someone apparently already did!

40. Re: Irish Brown Cow –

“Ay-ti-di-ti-di-Begorrah-MOOOO!”

(That’s what they sound like, right?)

41. skippymom, I’ll try to distract the guards while you make a break for it, OK?
    (starts laying trail of chocolate truffles…)

42. Y :-)Y !

43. I’ve been in moderation for almost 24h! Couldn’t even get my Long Island Ice Tea from Skippymom that answer went to moderation too.
    I think I’ve been cutenap!

44. Alice Shortcake says:

TOE FLUFF!

I’m referring to the photo, by the way, not the snacks available in the Mod Lounge.

45. Queen of Dork says:

Please sing to the tune of: Head, shoulders, knees and toes, (knees and toes!)

(ahem)

Nose,
    Toe beans,
    Tail and ‘tock,
    (tail and ‘tock!) :)

46. Fird Birfle says:

Also:
    from my observations, the toe beans are FUZZY, FURRY toe beans :)

47. Fird Birfle says:

WINS

48. Fird Birfle says:

In Re of which :

please note the ADORABLE Tag “Sleppy” hereunto affixed :)

Signed,
    The “Sleppy Tag” Adoration Society

49. Very nice! I’m all for this man’s proposals, as I too have become addicted to the cute.

50. Lol

51. Queen of Dork says:

Yum. The Chesapeake Bay kind. With potato salad. *gulp. and slobber and drool.* (excuse me)

52. Queen of Dork says:

Ummm. sorry to be drooly and gross but I’ve been dieting for the past week and I’m really, really hungry. And the thought of crab cakes and potato salad…ummmm….*THUD*

53. cellarmouse says:

it’s true…as i pointed out when time magazine put out the pink goggies cover…and even if meg did contribute (perhaps even inspire) to this terrible scourge, she can still be their person-of-the-year because hugest influence on the world can be for good or evil…

54. I don’t agree with the premise of this, BTW. The bunnies, piggies, puppies and kitties are worth far more than their weight in gold.

55. And do the Charleston while you sing it. :D

56. I sowwy, Queenie. You just reminded me of being in Baltimore where they put Old Bay seasoning in and on everything, including IV drips. :P

57. Cutenapped? It sounds like something wonderful with adorable kittens. I think it looks like this:

58. It’s the adorable Murkin and his kittens! The ginger kit loves him the most.

59. yup. but clearly they forgot to plug this one in overnight.

60. lorus…umbrella….gimme!

(*splode*)

61. that’s it. i’m off to ernie’s for broiled cakes and peelers. awesome lunchable idea for a gorgeous sunny get outside and feel the free ergs day. then it’s back inside to watch OSS 117 win his well-deserved oscar.

62. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I was going to say chocolate, but you made me want beans.

63. That’s just lovely and I haven’t heard that old French song in a very long time.

64. Queen of Dork says:

I HAVE Old Bay in my pantry, Theresa! Me and Princess of Dork sprinkle it on many things including tuna and lunch meat. At least we used to. Now that I’m on this dang diet, I don’t get to eat anything…At least nothing that’s tasty and any fun to eat. And I’m really, really hungry. :(

*chews off own arm*

65. PUT OLD BAY ON IT!!!

66. I don’t know what combination of spices is in Old Bay, but I’ll bet it rivals KFC’s 7 secret herbs and spices. I spy puppy tocks and I want to pat them.

67. Queen of Dork says:

*crunch* Yum!

68. Queen of Dork says:

Ow! Crap! My arm! My arm!

69. Jo Hooten says:

HAHAHA! You guys have me tickled as much as the picture! skippy, you’re a riot!