Nice Do.

“Whoa, cat man do

Take me baby, ’cause I’m goin’ with you

Now, if I ever get out of here

I’m gettin’ a cat man do.”

Sing it, Ant! C-c-c-c-c-c-cat man do!

Comments

1. Don’t quite know what to say except …. (falls off the chair laughing)!

2. Take note gentlemen! This is how you can win the heart of a cat lady.

3. Is that the same cat who sits atop the woman with a towel wrapped around her head as she brushes her teeth?

4. Still looks more natural than what Trump has on his head.

5. TINEE TABBEE TOUPEE

6. Rachel of Cyberia says:

Tubbee Tabbee Toupee!

7. INDUPITABLY :D

8. PS: Not really so TINEE. :P

9. Some men struggle to tame their cowlicks. This man knows it’s impossible to do anything with a meowlick.

10. No that one is black and white. I remember tuxies.

11. Ouch ?. That’s the face my hubby makes when there’s a single claw attached somewhere.
    Apologies for the threadjack but did anyone read about the orange tabby that saved it’s new owners life a couple of hours after being adopted ? Hope this link below works:

12. cellarmouse says:

eeexcellent, pyrit…

13. Donald Trump take note!!!!! Much more attractive than that ridiculous combover.

14. Great story, thanks for the link Mudbug!

15. It’s a new cat breed…the Shatner. :mrgreen:

16. Ha ha–good one, BonzoGal!

17. wonderful story! Yay Pudding!

18. Yay for Pudding–what a smart and resourceful cat! It sounds like he has found his forever home at last. Thanks for posting that, Mudbug.

19. “Pudding sat on her chest, nudging and nipping at her face until she woke up. She briefly regained consciousness, but couldn’t summon Ethan.” Well, yeah, because she had A TWENTY-ONE POUND CAT SITTING ON HER CHEST!!

I mean, not to take anything away from Pudding, but really, can’t you just picture it? This poor woman, in her weakened state, helplessly moving her arms and legs like a turtle on its back . . . . Pudding may need to refine that technique a bit. I’m just sayin’.

20. Or if the cat arches its back the man will have a meow-hawk.

21. Oh, thank you for the wonderful story, Mudbug :D I hope that Pudding lives a long and happy life in his new forever home :D

22. :lol: I wonder when I will see this picture in LOLCats website :lol:

23. Ah, I can spot a rug a mile away.

24. brilliant!!

25. old goatlady says:

It reminds me of those powdered wigs they would wear back in the 1700’s. Can’t you see it…..dust that kitty with some powdered sugar and they’re stylin’!!

26. I believe we’ve met Mr. February… *knowing look directed at the CO crew*

27. Good one Oakley, but Gigi wins this round with this absolutely hilarious comment!!!!!

28. Fird Birfle says:

*In this one case, T.U.M., I’m s’prised you kept the word “tineeeee” in the
    celebratory salute !!!

29. Haha, is that a GB cap on the counter top?

30. Tabbee looks more natural than what the Shat has on top of his head…. :)

31. Donald Trump might actually be a lot more appealing with a kitteh on his head.

32. Funny, but the first thing I thought of when I saw this (other than chuckling at the brilliant Cat Man ‘Do pun) was: MasterBlaster? :)

33. snortgiggle — you really are the cats’ pajamas!

34. By that, I mean, is The Bloggess the woman you are thinking of, as opposed to the cat you’re thinking of? In any case, I can’t think of a better woman to rock the cat-on-the-head look better than The Bloggess. Just sayin’.

35. I still call my giant tabby boy a tiny little catlet, and he’s even bigger than this tabby guy.

36. I’m not even sure a kitteh could help him… as much as I love kittehs…

37. bob drummond says:

I hate to say it but this guy looks alot like me , without the tattoos though !!

38. Yes, for me it was the parts that drape down on the side of the face to shoulders.

39. Wow, cool looking cat, black/blue with green eyes!

The one on CO before was this one:

40. Man with cat on head
    Thinks this passes for toupee
    Cat will have last laugh

(this photo just begs for haiku, don’t you think?)

41. Lewis n' Clark says:

well, then, Bob, you’ll be Mr. March! :)

42. It would have to be at least two kittehs to make that guy even a little appealing!

43. Maybe the guy wanted a buzz cut. ;-)

44. On the other hand, can you imagine him delivering his signature “You’re fired!” line with two kittehs perched on his head?

It would be so ridiculous, yet so sublime.

45. Pam Sinclair says:

Bob Seegar would be proud! ;-)

46. No tattoos, you say, but you look like this guy otherwise? Well, Bob, you must be a handsome fella. I saw this pic and thought: “Cute guy. Shame about the sharpie all over his arm”. And you’re here, at CO, so that speaks volumes about your personality! :D

47. What is with my “moderation lounge jackpot” as of late? I’ve hit it, like, three times in a row. What’s the prize? *Hopes it’s Chili’s endless chips and salsa*

48. This is why you should always spent more for the nicer hair plugs. Fuller’s not always more natural.

49. Cat mullet? Looks a little too long in the back.

50. Well, him THINK him tinee!

51. Fleurdamour says:

At the moment, it’s kind of an 80’s meow-let – long in the back, short in the front.

52. Fleurdamour says:

He was trying to do CP-urr

53. Fleurdamour says:

The Catner!

54. Oh definitely! They could do one of those books where they take classic paintings and put kittehs on say, George Washington’s head! I can see it now… “The Crossing at Cataware” ;-). A great companion to the NTMTOM story book we’re all (not so) patiently waiting for! :-)

55. Cat mullet!

Business-like claws in da front, puddy in the back.

56. I hearya. I still refer to Dante as “the bitty” and he would completely crush my vertebrae if he tried that move. :P

57. Pudding– what an adorable name!

58. Are you kidding? We have pasta e fagioli!

59. Alice Shortcake says:

There’ll be hell toupee if the cat decides to dig its claws in. Perhaps those two rolls of toilet paper are there to soak up the blood in such an eventuality.

60. Best. Hat. EVAH.

61. Worst. Toupee. Ever.

62. Couldn’t agree more.

63. Kitteh mullet!

64. umm.. this is my future husband.

65. To Noelegy: Maybe he could train the kitties to make rude gestures as he said those words. Now THAT I would watch!

66. enlightenmentgirl says:

I was going to say that!

67. adorbs. another Men of CO contender.

68. bob drummond says:

Anybody who would have a cat on top of his head can’t be bad !!!!
    Handsome looking dude too !!!

69. bob drummond says:

By the way , I did look like this 30 years ago and about 30 pounds slimmer !!!

70. I had a feeling this was Portland, OR! Go Trailblazer!

71. snoopysnake says:

Cat: Don’t even THINK of spraying that sticky hairspray on me!

72. Wow, I just peed myself laughing!

73. EXCELLENT love the tattoo and the Lacoste polo, cute guy, cute kitten ahah so funny too.

74. scarletgunn says:

I need to be dating this guy, STAT.

cat hair man, if you are out there, how do you feel about redheads with tattoos?