King of the Phil

Important: Protect against head injuries. Before getting your baby goat back massage, make certain that your safety baseball cap is securely fastened!

It’s even weirder if you close your eyes and just listen to the soundtrack, Abby W.

Comments

1. My back hurts too. Can I have some of that goatie massage please?

2. Zina Tibbetts says:

I just love the way his gut hangs out the bottom of his shirt. YUMMY!

3. did one of the kids poop on his back?

4. sproing! sproing!

5. Poop on pop?

6. Not to butt in, but sometimes it can be hard to separate the cheeks from the goats.

7. Mr. White Pants McJumperson

8. Pop on over and I’ll fill you in on all the poop.

9. I think that guy is having a little too much fun. You know, that’s illegal in most states.

10. And then they mash the poop into his shirt. Awesome.

11. oh his poor wife/girlfriend/domestic partner/housekeeper/whomever that has to do his laundry!!!

Ah, who am I kidding? I’d let those sweet bebeh kids play king of the mountain w/ me too :)

12. I want to find it gross, but I’d be happy to switch places with this fellow. After all, shirts are washable, and so am I.

13. King of the Hill!

14. Amen. I have occasionally looked down and seen a poop smear on my t-shirt, from where I’ve picked somebody up for snorgling. Was gonna have to be washed anyway and the snorgling makes it all worthwhile…

15. I loff heeem!!

16. 8O

17. Sometimes one of the cats will do that, but he or she never stays on long enough to do a good job. And Im not sure that rubbing catnip on the back of my shirt is the best idea I could have.

18. Was this the inspiration for Dr. Seusses’ “Hop on Pop”? (Did I even spell that right?)

19. When you say “picked somebody up for snorgling” you do mean one of your pets right??? Otherwise I’m with Skippymom 8O

20. Party poop-er :lol:

21. Ah, the man’s playing with his Grandkids :-)

22. The puns hurt so good.

23. lol, yes, my cats… and you know, how sometimes stuff sticks to their fur in back…

24. Hahaha I love the he apparently does this ALL THE TIME. It’s just too impossible to resist the darling sproinginess of baby goaties!

25. This reminds me of a family vacation at Busch Gardens in Florida. I was 8 and wearing a cute little sundress and having fun at the petting zoo, until the baby goats decided to EAT MY SUNDRESS OMGGGGG!!! I was crying and hysterical and my dad just picked me up, all the while laughing his arse off, and held me above the goats so they couldn’t eat my clothes anymore but then they started licking my feet! I was scarred for years! lol

26. I love the way the mama goat is all, “That’s nice, dear, play with the children while I have breakfast.”

27. Um, so you assume that a woman does his laundry for him?
    Tsk, tsk. Especially since I’m guessing by the spelling of your name that you are yourself female.
    Although, if we’re being realistic, you’re probably right.

28. I’m so glad we clarified this, because I was thinking you were talking about picking someone up in a bar.

29. Fird Birfle says:

NO NO THE BOOK WAS……….

HOP ON POP

(really it WAS.)

30. Sasha's Mum says:

That doesn’t surprise me at all. I was at a winery last summer that had some goats (doesn’t every winery?), and I was watching the kids nursing from momma. Then a farmhand showed up with a bale of hay, and momma was all like “I’m outta here, time for my noshings.” You could almost hear the pops as her teats same out of the kids’ mouths. Babies were left with WTF expressions on their faces. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

31. Fird Birfle says:

“Where’s BEA?????” :)

32. Fird Birfle says:

FTW

33. Fird Birfle says:

YAY. Re. the book reference: groovy.

The Spelling is/ was
    a) a difficult one that is tricky to most humans
    b) Not 100 % perfect but a Darn Good Try!!!!

34. Fird Birfle says:

oooooh ooooooh look what she did.

Grand “KIDS” !!!111!!!:)

35. Fird Birfle says:

*immediately calls the Childhood Trauma Counseling Agency nearest Tamara*

36. I would definitely throw the t-shirt away if that was the case. 8O

37. Fird Birfle says:

Oh, yeah.
    That b’ball cap is REALLY gonna provide LOTS of protection against the clippety-clop of 72 leetle hooves or a head with 2 hard horns pokin’ out ….

38. I have a feeling that no one does his laundry. hehe

39. I think you spelled Hop correctly and Pop correctly.

New Seussical basketball book: Poop Through Hoop

40. Reason No. 2 to have goats, right there.

41. I thought the same thing!

42. baileysgrandmom says:

Well, I like that he has a chocolate kid, a vanilla kid, and a half-and-half choco-nilla kid whose feetsies have been dipped in dark chocolate. My step-dad once had a mini-goat baby named Willie. Every time step-dad went out to the back yard and sat in a chair, Willie would hop up into his lap and sit there like some sort of spastic dog.

43. What’s No. 1?

44. I had a similar experience at Catskill Game Farm when I was about four, but it involved a goat ripping the sticker off my shirt. I was whisked away while the goat chewed happily on its prize…

I do love goats now, but for a while there I was pretty unsure about them.

45. The Original Jane says:

One of these is a better dresser. White pants, tan shirt and stylish dark shoes. But he hasn’t learned not to play in his Sunday-go-to-meetin’ church clothes. (well at least I don’t see a puddle of water nearby…but still, out in the barnyard?)

46. Pardon my city girl gross out/nuffing but he’s laying FACE down in a goat pen
    (aka goat potty) AND getting pooped on ! EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
    Personally I would LOVE to play with & snorgle the sweet little cuties but there’s no way ‘m laying face down in that grass !

47. Sometimes Kyuri will have a slight gastrointestinal issue, right before I pick him up. Sometimes I get ….a ‘souvenir’, sometimes I get perfumed. 8-O 8-O

48. Ow.

Although, I didn’t use catnip with Kyuri. (I’ve learned better with his predecessor, who was also ginger.)

Do these kids do housecalls?

49. wannadance says:

brit physics nerds, arise, unite!!

50. wannadance says:

from rice science nerds (moi), ‘just give me the straight poop so i can gunn this test…)
    anyone know ‘gunn’ besides me?

i love that white one keeps jumping up and down. also looks like it would hurt the brave man when the baabies get to stomping around…

51. Yes, he’s kidding around with them.

52. Goat poo really isn’t that offensive. Little dryish balls of digested grass? That’s nuthin.

53. Ok. Thanks for the details. :)

54. There she is!!
    Still makes me laugh…

55. wimp! :)

56. Oh gawd, hard to get past the poop they are grinding into his shirt and down his pants.

57. That…is hysterical! :lol:

58. Law, I thought the same thang.

59. Free lawn mowing, of course! Self sustaining arrangement. The giats eat the grass, grass fueks the goat… goat pellets fertilize the grass. :)

Though, I admit… Might have my reasons backwards. :D

60. Did I hear leetle goat sneezes at about 1:10???

61. kibblenibble says:

LOL! Sorry, but the grass does what to the goat? :lol:

*reaches down to scoop mind from the gutter

62. Must be that Norwegian Hump Grass.

63. *sets aside the Raisinettes* (urp)

64. Love this! My husband and I are trying to buy a property that comes with horses and goats – I really hope it comes through mostly because my half Great Pyrenees pups try to herd smaller dogs, cats, and children and I really want to get them some goatlings to work with.

65. He is clearly the best papa ever!

66. Them is the finest pair of pants I’ve ever seen on a goat.

67. I LOFF blasé mamma animals. They’re all like, whatevs.

68. A goat peed on me in church once. True story.

69. details, please?

70. Chris Christian says:

I love goats! And that papa! “y’all gettin’ heavier!” So cute!

71. Where else would you expect to encounter the Holy Goat?

72. HAHAHAH…

73. They had a farmer bring in a baby goat for the bit where the children go up front for a special lesson. I can’t remember what the lesson was – something about Jesus being like a shepherd, probably. I guess the goat was nervous or something.

74. I can beat that. A lion peed in my mouth once. true story.

75. HA
    thats all i could look at as i desperately tried not to. while somehow thinking of the Men of Cuteoverload calendar….

76. I realize it was meant to be fuels or feeds but The laugh I got was too good.

77. Just remember teh first rule of acerage property ownership… Make peace with the weeds.They will rule the yard

The second rtule is stop what ever you are doing every 30 minutes and breath deep and enjoy! (This happens pretty naturally.

and if you do have goats remember to not rough house with them sooner or later they grow up. LOL

78. Fird Birfle says:

YIKES
    ooooooKAY then.

I declare hereby that
    COPPERBAT WINS all the pi**ing contests. FOREVAH.
    8-O

79. Fird Birfle says:

Bea’s the BESTEST EVAHR !!!!

80. Andi from NC says:

I just love her!!!!

81. why would you even comment on that? this site is how cute the animals are and the sweet treatment people give animals?

82. Baby goat massage! Sounds about as good as getting your cats to groom your toes (which does feel really good).

83. It’s like “crack”…you don’t want to look…but are compelled….

84. Raisinettes…..LOLOLOLOL

85. Four Weddings and a Funeral, anyone? :)

86. That makes me smile.

87. but your name is Mudbug! :)

88. mitzithecat says:

oh, thank you!! such a video and the comments made me laugh so hard! just what i needed today!

89. snoopysnake says:

i hereby name these goaties: George, Weezy and Mr. Bentley!

90. A-haha A-haha A-haha A-haha A-haha