What the Duck?

Where my chicks at?  [head tilt]

Looks like you have a handful, Luke.

Comments

1. Great shot!

2. It always happens. You’re out to lunch with friends and there’s the one guy who says: “Honestly, I’m not trying to duck out of paying my share, but all I have is a big bill.”

3. How dare you call me a quack!

4. I’m ducky and I know it!

5. Fleurdamour says:

The party’s fun while it lasts, but it comes with a big bill.

6. Thuffering thuccotash !

7. TrixandSam says:

How? what the? HOW do you do that??

8. *snerk*

9. Kari Callin says:

“Why no, that paintings not crooked at all! It’s hanging straight as can be….why do you ask?”

10. Genetic engineering?

11. Okay, so this is off track but you reminded me of it. I recently heard a stupid crook story about a guy who went shopping for something like $14 worth of stuff at Walmart and tried to pay with a one million dollar bill. Can you just imagine him saying, “Sorry, man, but this is the smallest thing I have.” Did he really think they would give him change for a million?

12. Ah, how nice. I’ve been away for three days and I go straight into moderation. I wonder whether we have any pickles.

13. I can’t believe nobody’s said it yet…….

AFLAC!

14. SlaveToCat says:

I’m done with my bath, you are going to blow dry me, aren’t you!

15. SlaveToCat says:

“Well I’m here, what’ve I missed? Massacre started yet? Fireworks going off? Balloon going up? ”

“That’s the last time I work with somebody with a speech impediment!”

16. Fird Birfle says:

Him coot. Me like.

17. Fird Birfle says:

Didn’t see any earlier. Here, have a CUC*mber instead !!!

*begins marching around kitchen with a kazoo doing a Sousa marching song*

18. I looked up quizzical in the dictionary, and this is what I saw…

19. snoopysnake says:

That’th not Daffy, that’th Thylvethther! Daffy’th dethpicable!

20. sold her soul to the Devil?

21. That’s a “cheek-link”!!! When a bird (but most especially a waterfowl) turns its eye up to look, you must cry, “cheek-link”.

“Why?”, do you ask.

Our beloved Peep (a big, rotund Pekin duck) was also called Peep-link.

“Why?”, do you ask.

No particular reason. You know how your cat or dog has a name and then a pet name and then a full name? Well his was Peep-link.

Now where was I?

Oh, yes. Anyhoo, Peep lived in a palatial enclosed area in our back yard with a dog…er…duck house, and a pond. We would stick our heads out in the morning and wish Peep a good morning and he would promptly cock his little head to the side and that motion had to be named. Since it was his cheek and he was a link, well, there ya go.

Also, we had a game called “You can’t get outta the car until the duck moves”. But that’s another post. :D

22. i love ducks!!

23. What a great story! :) Made me laugh on that tiring, boring day. Thank you, Mamabear! :)

24. Her pundacity astounds me!

25. I meant that as a response to 260. But you guys probably knew that.

26. I want a pet duck now.