Arrested: Charged with Interspecies Snorgling

Buccho Francis Saucereyes, you have been accused of spooning with Catty Cat McCaterstein. You are a Canine and she is a Feline. What say you?

“She made me do it. I was just minding my own business, when she came up right behind me and Snorgled!”

Catty Cat McCaterstein, how do you respond to Mr. Sauceryes?

“Whatever, man. I love him. I’m not ashamed. He’s all warm and soft.”

Mr. Saucereyes?

“Yes! Yes! I did it. I am genetically wired to feel guilt. I thought it was bad and tried to deny it, but I do love her. I snorgled right into her with…INTENT!”

Very well, then. The C.O. Court finds you guilty of Interspecies Snorgling in the 3rd degree. We sentence you to life…a lifetime of snorgling! We’re just yankin’ your chain! Snorgle on, friends!

Thank you, Sara G. for bringing this important case to our attention.

Comments

1. Lewis n' Clark says:

The snorgle that dare not speak its name….

2. Snorgling like cats and dogs.

3. Dogs and cats . … living together . . . . mass hysteria!

4. Mary (the first) says:

That’s almost exactly the kind of critters I would love to have although if the kitteh were also black and white that would be purrrr-fect-oh!

5. McCaterstein was so sure she’d be sent to prison, she went ahead and put the striped suit on.

6. Sasha's Mum says:

I’m sorry, I just can’t take it any longer.

The verb “to snorggle” requires a double g! To spell it with a single g is just wrong, and an affront to etymologists everywhere!

7. AHHH – guilty as charged – please give light sentenances. They deserve a break.

8. JohnnyJohnny says:

Heh…love that quote…GREAT movie.

9. This is a miscarriage of justice your Honor! My clients are innocent!
    They were not snorggling they were huddling for warmth against the freezing cold!
    That is our story and we’re sticking to it! ;-)

10. JohnnyJohnny says:
  11. JohnnyJohnny says:

Nurtz! Try THIS instead.

12. It’s a shame that in this day and age interspecies couples are still being dragged to court for snorgling!

If there actually was a C.O. Court I might be more inclined to pursue a law degree.

13. Fleurdamour says:

I wish I could snorgle BOTH of them! There, I’ve said it.

If snorgling them is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.

14. Fleurdamour says:

Yeah, can’t you see they’re lying in a snowdrift?

15. Fleurdamour says:

Maybe it’s a conjugal visit.

16. That post is a thing of beauty, Crazy Pants!

17. Mary (the first) says:

What? Snorgle is a CO word. One “g”. Isn’t it??

18. We normative snorglers need to build a wall to keep these weirdos out of our country! We are a nation of TWO cats licking each other’s ear waxes! TWO weird-smelling ferret lovers canoodling! ONE dog licking the butt of ONE other dog, equaling TWO dogs together!

19. If the word was “snoggle”, I might agree with you, Sasha’s Mum, but with that “r” in there, adding an extra “g” just looks wrong. That would be like spelling “chortle” as “Chorttle”. Unnecessary. Just my opinion, of course.

Whatever these critters are doing, they definitely look cute doing it. Okay, one looks worried, but he looks cute and worried!

20. “I love him because he’s – I don’t know…
    Because he’s just my Bill.”

21. We need a close-up of Mr. Saucereyes’ leg-tangle … looks like he’s already in shackles of love!

22. Especially heinous. :P

23. As well as:
    “Birds gotta swim,
    Fish gotta fly,
    I gotta love one dog ’til I die,
    Can’t help loving that dog of mine…”

24. :lol: Oh, man :lol: I still laugh at that line :lol:

25. Those pictures remind me of a video I saw on YouTube before the owner took it down of a small dog protecting a cat that it had raised from a kitten :lol: The lady said that they got the kitten to be a friend for the dog and their female dog thought they had gotten the kitten for her to raise :lol:

26. warrior rabbit says:

Consonants precede the g, so a double g is unnecessary. Otherwise we’d have jinggle, bunggle, danggle, etc.

27. That cat looks like it’s 1/2 an eyelash from wackadoodle eyes !
    impending doom tag ?

28. *snort laugh*

29. The puppy looks like “please save me!” My guy always looks worried too, and he’s not even a pug!

30. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

That looks more like 1st degree snorgling to me.

31. Fird Birfle says:

Although it intimidates me, I like the word “heinous”

32. Fird Birfle says:

Crazy Pant’s kitty dialogue is SOO accurate. “Whatev’s”

33. It sounds so . . . heinous. Looks it, too.

34. Snorgle on, dudes. And be excellent to each other. ;D

35. Mr. Saucereyes seems anxious that his snorgling days might be over now that his “secret” is out. He also looks strikingly like my own sweet Lily, herself a world class snorgler.

36. Rachel of Cyberia says:

Chung Chung!

37. Dear Buccho,

As someone who grew up in a household of biologists who studied diseases and feared contamination as matter of professional necessity, I had to long suppress my unspoken need for inter-species snorgling. I finally took the big step 2 years ago, and haven’t been happier.

Just want to let you know, it gets better.

38. I so agree FB. Pupperkins is like I’m sorry! It wasn’t me, while Kitty on the other hand…lol.

39. snorglepup says:

I approve!

40. Oh, I don’t know, I get a sense of almost squeezy eyes, indicating contentment. Plus, look at those curled paws. That’s a happy kitteh.

41. …..just danggling my donggle. Why?

42. They both appear to be rather startled!

43. Fird Birfle says:

all you needed was an “ominous music” button.

Related: I just recently saw on an epi of
    Big Bang Theory, where Raj’s new gadget (I cannot recall but it looked like a Fancy Cellphone rather than an Android) has an
    app where he can play the Three
    Dramatic Tones from one of the Cop Drama
    shows (CSI or whichever show it’s on; I don’t have all my facts into a neatly herded group today; sorry) He used it as a punchline when somebody was found out ….

44. “Sir, I am surprised. You are astonished.” :P

45. I can’t believe that no one’s commented on how kitty’s tail is curled up around the pup!

46. For the Win!!!

47. I think he looks worried ‘cuz his secret’s out.

48. @Fird: that would be the “Law & Order” series. Not that I’m a junkie, or anything. I can stop watching anytime I want.

49. Aw man! Can’t we all just live together in peace?!

They look SO guilty! LoLoL