Yeah, We Were Rooting for Bon Iver, too

Folks, what we have here is a true sensitive soul, moved to tears by Adele’s powerful expression of heartbreak and loss. Either that, or it’s time for walkies.

Comments

1. OMG! I just want to love the poor little baby up so bad!

2. Ow, ow,ow owt side now, please.

3. Will someone please let that poor little pupster out!

4. Let me out now or you’ll be singin’ the blues, too.

5. jobisierra14 says:

I’m pretty sure that’s a closet mirror that he’s looking into.

6. The Original Jane says:

Looks like someone put him in a time out.

7. Sasha's Mum says:

Yeah, I have pretty much the same reaction when I listen to Adele.

8. sabrina rose says:

Puppy needs snuggles RIGHT NOW (while being carried outside to a convenient tree)

9. Someone pour emo pup a glass of wine and give him a box of chocolates! Adele has that affect on all of us.

10. wannadance says:

i was thinking emo, too. and thinking mebbe it hurts his ears, not just the tones and the tunes but the simple crap of it all..

gave him the notion, gotta go….out…

11. I’m pretty sure he’s whining because he’s sick of Adele.

12. Mary (the first) says:

I don’t know what’s more heartbreaking, Adele’s message or the pupper’s mournful howls. (p.s. I don’t think he’s wanting to go out, I doubt the mirrored door he’s staring into is the “walkies” door.”) For the record, I love both the cute pup and Adele, so I hope they can work it out.

13. The Original Jane says:

That’s what I was thinking – that’s not a door out.

14. Heh… I suspect that someones favorite ball or treats are in that closet. ;) Not to De-mystify the cute. ;)

15. Personally I wonder if the pup is thinking that their friend won’t come out, and is whining for them to come out and play?

Pup: I mean it looks just like me, why won’t they play wif me?!

16. Awwww! I think they need to get him a play mate! :)

17. Oh hush your mouth. You were rooting for BONE GIVER. You thin we don’t know you can’t spell?

18. …uh, *think :|

19. that made me cry!

20. nah, the door is behind him :) but maybe he knows he’s a beautiful boy and therefore needs to look at himself a lot!

21. Agreed, but beside him is the door to go oooooout! I agree with ChrisW that the poor pup is saying “Ow, ow,ow owt side now, please”… :-/

22. I think the pup is saying, “When are you going to turn this silly thing off and TAKE ME OUTSIDE, DAGNABBIT?!” but it’s still funny.

23. bob drummond says:

sorry, but chocolates fur Hundshen ist furbotten ! Versteine Sie ?
    In plain english, NO CHOCOLATES FOR FIDO !!!!

24. What that poor dog needs is a friend to play with instead of looking into the mirror if he had a friend to play with , he would not have to look at himself , he would be playing with the other dog , thats what we did our 4 year old dachshund just sat in his dog bed then we got a new puppy and now there both running around playing doggy games like who who has the toy now, It makes us tired just watching them play all day and with the new puppy they sleep better because there so tired from playing all day.

25. or, as the title suggests, the dog is waiting for the owner to come get the leash for a W-A-L-K. dogs have unbreakable internal clocks.

26. HE is definately wating for walkies. LOL plus oh so heart breakinly cute little chirps and howlings.
    Adorable

27. The “His master’s voice” logo come alive!

28. It looks more to me like his favorite toy was locked away in the closet. What torture!

29. no one commented on the SNL skit about everyone crying to that song?!??!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ophh_uFGk it is crazy that the little guy is feeling it too haha

30. *giggle*

31. Yeah I totally think the same thing!!!