Check Out My Undercarriage!

It’s a beaut, isnt’ it? I got it detailed and everything, just so it would look nice from this angle. I see you have a digital camera; got enough battery life? Because I really don’t have a “bad side”. I’ve got about a gillion poses I could…hey, where ya going?

Undercoating costs extra, Håkan D.

1. The ear floofs are outstanding!

Excellent hovertext.

2. I agree on both points.
    I’d also like to point out his lack of privacy tailio, which of course, is related to the hovertext…
    And the green leafy background is lovely, especially this time of year when we’re getting tired of winter scenery and ready for a change.

3. I thirded it. Love the ear floof :)

4. Fird Birfle says:

in re hoovertext: 8-O

Wimpy Recovering Ex-Catholic gurrl.

5. Fird Birfle says:

Also, re *other* hoovertext: “Sweden”???

6. This literally looks like a Dr. Seuss character.

I love it

7. Am I insane, or do the title and number of comments keep changing?

8. I think both are entirely possible.

9. Did I set myself up for that, or what?

10. Yes, you did.

But I see what happened. If you click on the actual picture, it takes you to an alternate universe.

11. I think it is the alternate universe where the sqwerl has a goatee…..

12. Fird Birfle says:

Is that alternate universe, the land of Spare Oom or Narnia????

13. Wait, where’s the mariachi beluga? And the beluga mariachi?

14. My chassis…let me show u it.

15. Fird Birfle says:

Would *I* lie to you????

Used Car Sales Human

16. A prosh Tufty! or Red Squirrell so nice to see.

17. Great shot! ;-) Thank you.

18. wait… who is Crazy Pants? Did I miss something?

(geez, ya leave for a week and who knows what the heck’s going on…)

and also: what happened while I was gone?! any juicy news?

19. Our new writer! Which means moar qte!

And how is Miss Schnozz, since we haven’t heard from you in a week?

20. hooray moar qte!
    Miss Schnozz is fine! Jealous I didn’t take her on a sunny vacation, but happy she got to play with other greyhound friends :)

(and yeah, I’m okay too *grumble*peopleonlymissmydog*grumble* :D )

21. Fird Birfle says:

d’aww. Poor gal.

Hands tracylee a stuffie-toy unicorn :)

22. Hi Tracylee! Hi Miss Schnozz!

23. The Twilight Zone has encroached on CO again!

24. Wait till he turns up painted purple and doesn’t remember anything since the poker game last week.

Then we’ll talk bizarre.

25. is that a kind of skwerell?
    i love how they stand up and just show you all their stuff.

26. Yeah, without even the obligatory “WOOOOO!” :P

27. LOL @ the hover text!

28. Show you my nuts indeed! Someone get my smelling salts!

29. Fird Birfle says:

Aunt Pittypat (Scarlett O’Hara, Gone with/ Wind)
    has left Atlanta and is now at CuteOverload!

30. *dowager mode* The very idea! Well, I never!

31. Fird Birfle says:

you DI’unt???

32. Don’t get your knickers in a twist over nuts, Gigi. You need to come out of your shell. :)

33. Ear Tufts!!

34. Those are… well, a little big. o_O

35. Sasha's Mum says:

36. SlaveToCat says:

There’s never a nut cracker around when you need one. Sigh

37. Skwerlio needs some coverage!

38. Swedish rodent, yes? Jag älskar dig <3

39. One Skunk Todd says:

“Oh, honey look, Von Dutch.”

40. Yay! Cars reference FTW!

41. Where taken? Utterly adorable.

42. Aww! Squirrel Nutkin!