Winston gets leecked on Valentine’s Day

Winston is THE MAN

Fave Frame™:

Thanks to Rich J. of FourFour, for this encore presentayshe of Winston.

Comments

1. “Get away, kid. You bother me.”

2. Team Rudy!!!

3. Winston doesn’t want to like it, but he liiiiiiiiikes it.

4. Have you seen that Winston stars in a version of the sh*t says? Sh*t gay guys say to their cats? – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUdZxO4FIxE

5. That is one irate-wilford-brimley-lookin cat

6. emmberrann says:

We lurve Winston and Rudy! We haven’t seen them in a long time, and hope they have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!

7. Lol, thanks! Love the Weenston expression at 1:21 of the sh*t video.

8. At 1:11 Winston demonstrates that he has the whole “pamper me peasant” posture down payt!! Love him.

9. Winston is my favorite cranky kitty and Rudy is just a sweetheart of a cat.

10. Fird Birfle says:

It’s the opposite of “He’s Just Not That Into You” :)

11. Fird Birfle says:

And THAT’s why I loves me, some Weeenston :)

Signed,
    Curmudgeons R Us.

12. I once knew a cat with that same mean-mug, but she ALSO had a fang poking out of her mouth. I couldn’t look at her without cracking up :)

13. Weeenston! I know he’s a smooshy faced cat, but he looked particularly smooshy and noseless in this video.

14. cellarmouse says:

i can’t tell if rudy senses that winston has not long to reside with us or just can’t stand that he’s all sticky with mucus and bananas…

well, maybe it’s love either way…

15. I hope the wisps of “smoke” was from a humidifier and NOT a cigarette. :(

16. I was pissed about the smoke, too….

17. sigh. Now my Valentine’s day is complete <3

18. I <3 Rudy. What a sweetheart.

19. Fird Birfle says:

It’s also the original meaning, behind somebody being “all
    up in his [Winston's] face” …

20. That seems like a rather one-sided relationship! I do love Winston’s cranky face!

21. very cute!

22. I was hoping it was a just-snuffed candle or some such.

23. Alice Shortcake says:

I love Rudy’s studded collar. Very butch.

24. NotoriousADD says:

I’m guessing doobie.

25. Oh noes, is Winnie sick??? :-o

26. Alice Shortcake says:

I sent that vid to Cute Overload but it wasn’t featured. Too controversial?

27. wow! Winston could give the bunnehs lessons in the disapproval face :D

28. Awwwww! Rudy knows his brother needs extra help with that amazing coat, whether he wants it or not!

29. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Oh, he does. He’s got the coolest little boxy head ever.

30. How big a fur-ball did Rudy later cough up?

31. Thanks, Susan–that’s great!

32. Winston’s face seems to be some sort of ink blot onto which we project different things. Now I love Winston, and I think he’s a beautiful cat, but I can’t help noticing that he looks like Newt Gingrich. They both have the same huge fat head with all their facial features crammed into one little space.

33. lol, oh please do not insult Winston…

34. Ahahaha I worked for a woman that looked like that. She was no Winston, though. She was a lot closer to a Newt.

35. Yeah, it’s cute when one cat likes another one enough to give them a bath, but it’s a little weird when they cough up furballs of the wrong color.

36. I think it’s sort of weird that you look closely enough notice. I can honestly say that I’ve never examined the ones on my floor, just scoop them up and get rid of them. Didn’t occur to me to do an analysis or any sort.

37. Hey, I resemble that remark!

Actually, you don’t have to look that closely if you have two (or more) differently-colored cats. I have one orange and one (mostly) black, so it’s kind of hard NOT to notice whose is whose.

38. Nope, he’s not sick at all, he’s quite well and feisty according to his owner. He’s just… delicious.

39. Maggie's and Homer's Mom says:

Yep – I had a black cat and a white cat once (both long since departed). Their hairballs were easily recognizable. Equally recognizable was when they had been grooming each other!

40. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen him, but Winston seems a bit more *ahem* portly than I remember him being….

41. Adorable video but… WOW that is a really horrible song. Like, gouge out my own ear-drums bad.

I needed a Winston fix. ;) Now it’s a good day.

42. Winston is so pampered and lazy that Rudy has to cough up Winston’s hairballs for him!

43. Same here :D

44. Oh, it’s so good to see Winston! I’ve missed heem.