The Tell Tail Heart

Roses are red
My blankie is blue
Bite your love on the tail
You know you want to.

///EDIT: Peeps, Sender-Inner Andi M. commented,

“Yay! I submitted this photo! Just so everyone knows, Hippo is actually a super amazing cat at the no-kill shelter where I volunteer. He’s completely available for adoption :) HINT HINT someone take him home! :) http://www.saveapetil.org/pet/hippo///

Hippo Valentine’s Day, Hippo and Andi M.!

Comments

1. D’awwwwwwww.

2. Oh, so pretty! Daintiest of Kronsches on the stem! *gentle kitteh forehead kiss*

3. Have a rlly Happy Valentine’s Day, CO Folks and all their furbabies, burdees, et al…..
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4. Cute beyond belief!!! Georgeous kitty!

5. Cat’s got my tongue and my heart!

6. Fird Birfle says:

Grabs kittayn, snuggles him/ her gently
    and RUNS like (you know what) past both
    the Road Runner AND past Wile E Coyote ….

7. [sigh] Now I want to run home and spend the rest of the day cuddling my fur-kids! (Ain’t it time to go home yet?)

8. This kitteh pulls on my heartstrings.

9. Watch out for the Acme giant rubber band between those two trees!

10. I would love to find heart shaped mousies for my fur babies. Of course they would last for about 1 minute before ending up under the couch. :lol:

11. The Original Jane says:

So, Poe and Valentine’s? A very twisted, tainted love indeed.

12. Alternate title for this post: The Kit and the Pendulum

13. WINWINWINWINWINWIN

14. *applaudes*

15. DOUBLE WIN!!!!

16. Love stings…

17. SlaveToCat says:

Attaches Acme rocket to my roller skates, lights fuse, prays that I can snatch the kitty and make it over the canyon before the rocket motor fails.

18. Yay! I submitted this photo! Just so everyone knows, Hippo is actually a super amazing cat at the no-kill shelter where I volunteer. He’s completely available for adoption :) HINT HINT someone take him home! :) http://www.saveapetil.org/pet/hippo

19. *tiptoes in and whispers*
    …and because it’s from Oakley, it’s a Pun-dulum!
    *tiptoes back out*

20. Fird Birfle says:

21. The Original Jane says:

Nicely done.

22. BWAHAHAHA!! *golf clap*

23. Soooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. hovertext made me think of one of my college faves, J Geils’ Love Stinks…

25. I’m glad it’s not a black cat. I love Poe, and I love black cats, but that story gave me nightmares.

26. Hippo is currently waiting to be adopted at Save-A-Pet no-kill rescue in Grayslake Illinois.

27. He is a gorgeous boy, Andi. I pulled your comment up into the post.

28. The Original Jane says:

He looks like he may be part Russian Blue. Any clue if that’s true?

29. Thank you! :)

30. AWW :D I would adopt Hippo, but I don’t live in Chicago :(

31. Heather Abraham says:

Awwwww adorable!!!

32. He looks a lot like my rescued female named Kiki, who we are pretty sure is a Nebelung, though not 100% since she was a rescue. His sweetness and loving traits listed on that linked Save-A-Pet site sound just like a Nebelung, which is a relative breed of the Russian Blue. :)