I’ve Got a Heart On…

my nose!

Get your mind out of the gutter, I said H-E-A-R-T on!
Coffeegorilla spotted this Seal on his Galapagos honeymoon.  Thanks to sender-inner Ant.

1. Seal-ed with a kiss.

2. Sealio wears his heart on his sneeze.

3. KittyAdventures says:

Omg a two-fer one oakley punarama!

4. dawwwww….

And here’s another heart-nose for your Valentine’s Day enjoyment:

5. Big kiss on the nose to Samantha!

6. happy v-day folks!

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

Was…that a penis joke?

8. I had the same thought on seeing the headline.

We’re bad people.

9. Obvy, Crazy Pants was correct in admonishing people to get their minds out of the gutter……. (not that I went there)

10. I can’t look! Deh heart nosicle, deh chubbular rolls, deh wheeskers, chocolate velvet fur, and liquid onyx eyes have keeled me! Keeled me, I tell ya! :-)

11. Oh and the smilingks is pretty sweet too!

12. Let’s not forget the muzzlepouches and the hint of a leetle earsie!

13. I would lovelovelove to go to the Galapagos to see just this kind of cutiepie… But I don’t think I would be able to resist trying to pet it!

14. I’d have the same problem. So adorables.

15. cellarmouse says:

and there’s a teeny tiny heart-shaped patch o’ fur on da top ‘f his head…

happy valentine’s day to all who have ever loved & been loved by any of mommy nature’s creatures…

16. Oh, good grief. Crazy Pants, I think I love you!

17. KittyAdventures says:

And bonus a sealio smilio just to make this valentines cutie patootie the perfect gift.

18. Margaret C. says:

He is soooo adorabuhls! But he is actually a sea lion–you can tell by his ear flaps and long front flippers. what a sweetheart! :)

19. yay somebody noticed!

20. Why do baby seals always look so sad, they’ve got that Puss,n Boots look from Sherk, uou know, the one that makes every body melts.

I feel like the Wicked Witch of the West after a shower after looking at that photo.

21. Those eyes!!! <3

22. What a sweet little baby.

23. emmberrann says:

Smilingks!! Soooo anerables!!

24. So cute!

25. Awww he’s just too cute. Can I haff him??

And Crazy Pants…I agree with the others here, I think I luv you :)

26. Crazy Pants says:

Aw shucks! You are warming the cockles of my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours. Love something today!

27. A perfect V.D. pic Crazy Pants I thank you from the heart of my bottom !
    I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship <3

28. Is he, by any chance, a Care Bear Cousin?

29. earlybird1 says:

Ha! I was just thinking “care bear nose!”

30. I don’t know if Crazy Pants is male or female but I’m getting in line for hugs. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

31. Okay when I first looked at this post I was not quite awake because I read everything and thought get my mind ourt of the gurtter WHY??? Then here at work now that I am awake I reread the post zand did a head slap! ROFL

as has been stated by others welcome crazy pants… WE love you!

32. totchipanda says:

It’s a sea lion. Look at those teeniest of ear flaps!! So squee.

33. I felt my heart seize up when I saw this pic. I don’t even know how else to say it. Thankfully I’ve started breathing again. Happy Valentine’s Day CutoOverloadies! (CuteOverloaders? Overloadeds? CuteOverloadae?)