As Your Attorney, I Advise You to Hand Over the Ribeye

Welcome to Law and Order: Canine Division

Prepare your briefs, Treana W.!

1. Happy dance for Crazy Pants!

2. Oooohhhh, is Crazy Pants new around these parts?

3. Or is this the nom(me) de purr for an existing user?

4. New? CO has a new writer, yes.
    And you know what that means – moar Cute for you!

5. bookmonstercats says:

Wooo hooo. More happy dancing.

6. Crazy Pants? An expert in off-the-cuff and on-the-fly remarks, I’m guessing.

7. Mary (the first) says:

I think you’re the expert on that!

8. Barooo?? [headtilt]

9. Pup has been framed and is making a spectacle of himself.

10. And I will need a step ladder to get up on my chair. Snap to it.

11. Cease and desist holding that steak: i.e.: DROP IT……Rite Naow……!!!!!! :shock:

12. Fird Birfle says:

“Step AWAY from the ribeye, Sir”.

13. kibblenibble says:

Lookit the wee velvety chub creases on teh stubby front legs! :-)

14. You’re taking me to court? OK, but I get to choose the judge!

15. Fird Birfle says:

good cherce, T :)

16. I believe that’s G, not T. :)

17. Yes, indeed, although I wish I had said it. ;D

18. Fird Birfle says:

*dies of embarassment*

19. Martha in Washington says:

Lawyer Pup looks so smart, even if a little cross-eyed.

20. cellarmouse says:

the half of him that is standing up is the same height as the half that is sitting down…

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. bookmonstercats says:

I have that problem too. Short leg syndrome.

23. Huh. Last night I had the first steak I’ve had in about three years, and now here’s this. Huh.

24. you are SOOOO busted ! (snerk)

25. karma…

26. But the only reason I bought it was that it was free-range, and I wanted to make a statement to the store that people will buy that. I swear.

27. Ok, good story, I’ll believe it. ;)

28. Hullo there, Crazy Pants! Thanks in advance for contributing to the giggle fest.

29. In the criminal justice system of this kitchen, there are two separate yet equally important groups, the humans who prepare noms, and the doggies who pick up the leftovers. These are their stories. BUM-BUM.

30. *echo echo echo*

31. *golf clap*

32. Mary (the first) says:

Welcome to the funny farm, Crazy Pants! :D And excellent first selection, I must say.

33. Woo-hoo, Crazy Pants. With a name like that methinks it’s gonna be a qte time for all.

34. Crazy Pants says:

Hi Everybody,

So happy to meet you all and learn how funny you all are!

Looking forward to more posts and more conversations with you.

35. *grabs Theresa’s pompoms from Fird Birfle and waves them at Crazy Pants*

36. Fird Birfle says:

Eternally Befuddled

(JK all’s groovy)

37. Hiya Crazy Pants!!! *waves*

38. kibblenibble says:

Welcome, Crazy Pants :-)

39. Fird Birfle says:

B U T W A I T

Has Crazy Pants, met Argyle Donkeypants?

And, in a related development, where HAS A. D.
    BEEN, lo, these many monatten? Has he abandoned the looney bin??

40. Welcome, Crazy Pants! The more, the merrier! Yay! :-D

41. I say Edna Mode

42. I don’t trust that Tweenie lawyer but I am willing to settle out of court with the settlement being I pet him or her a couple of times.

43. So Cute! My mother does this with her dodson, and he seems to like it alot! :)