Mom…Mom…Mom…Are you Listening?

And then I said to Sheri that she was too big to fit through the fence. Darren said that I was a liar and so that’s when I told him he was a liar (yawn) and then you called me over here to take a nap and I’m not tired at…zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comments

1. savvy_geek says:

Oh, how I love gingers! Cutest little piggy ever!

2. eh. Bebeh McPorkersons. Love ‘em.

3. Rock-a-bye piggy
    On mommy’s snout…

4. Shhhh! Do you hear it?

*plink plink*

Ayup, I hear the eye capsules.

5. Well hello there Crazy Pants! Besides welcoming you to the team (we love witty writers), I am also compelled to ask, what, exactly do your pants look like?!

6. Mother nose best.

7. I hear tiny honk-shu’s.

8. Crazy Pants says:

Thanks, Nikki!

My pants are indescribably crazy. The less said about them, the better!

9. Unless they’re MC Hammer pants and/or dueling pantaloons, I am not buying it.

10. Crazy Pants says:

I’m not saying they are, but what if they were flesh pants?

11. Crazy Pants says:

Also, I must get some dueling pantaloons.

12. I wish Argyle Donkeypants was here to welcome you!

13. Snout true!

14. Hey everybody, did anyone of youse just see the bunny on the Colbert Report?

15. Are they over the moon when you don pantaloons?

16. In the words of Lord Grantham, “Good God in heaven!”

That’s just too flippin’ precious! Living the sweet life all pigsies should have.

17. Lord Grantham smooched the maid! Oh Noes!

i’m especially shocked because I took this quiz, and apparently I’m Lord Grantham:

18. Martha in Washington says:

I did! I did! I think we should start a bunny carrier service between us all. Who’s in?

19. Martha in Washington says:

Is sow!

20. Mary (the first) says:

I don’t even know what it is but I’m in!!

21. Mary (the first) says:

I’m “Mary” (duh) and am not particularly shocked because I have a sordid past of my own!!

22. Bebeh looks like he was piped out of an icing bag with a piglet tip.

23. Don’t be a boar. :P

24. Like. Like. LIke.
    And like.

25. I just want to hold the baby piglet, and kiss it’s earsies. And nosies. And toesies. And bellehs. I shall name it Snorkles.

26. earlybird1 says:

I love that this tiny snorfer is even smaller than his mom’s whole head. <3

27. bookmonstercats says:

I can’t access the link, there is obviously something there that my employer’s firewall doesn’t like. Probably the basic concept of frilly duelling pantaloons.

Howsomever, are we sure that Crazy Pants is of the (how can I put this?) “frilly persuasion”?

*Looks around worriedly*

28. bookmonstercats says:

What a lovely image, T.U.M. I am looking out a piglet tip for my icing set immediatement.

29. and big honkin honk-shu’s from momma.

30. I think someone said that about the lion cub a couple weeks ago too…

31. I’m Thomas Barrow – since I have never seen the show, I have no idea if this is a good or a bad thing…

32. *golf clap*

33. Mom’s smug smile is so content. Who wouldn’t be?

34. SNORKLES!

35. Oh, heck! This petite piggy is not much bigger than the mom’s whole NOSE!

36. What about Norwegian Curling Team pants? Those are PRETTY KRAAAYYYZEEE.

37. cellarmouse says:

…surrounded with space
    so mom can stretch out…

38. SlaveToCat says:

After seeing this adorable little valentines day piggy picture Virginia Ham, Bacon, and Baby Back Ribs are OFF the menu…. 3 cheers for the two little piggies, oinkeee oinkee oinkee.

I challenge CO to make me give up Fried Clams with a seriously overloaded cute picture of clams. HA!

39. Fird Birfle says:

That’s what I said, sometime yesterday.

I can never recall, later,
    on which pic/ comment thread, I mentioned a particular topic. ….

40. Fird Birfle says:

Izzit a differunt bunny, from Sid the Cursin’ Bunneh, on my bf Craig-y’s show??

41. Fird Birfle says:

“Old MacDonald had a farm…”

“and on his farm he had sum pig(gehs) ….
    with a honk-shu, here and
    a honk-shu, there …here a honk, there a shu….”

(etc.)

42. It says I’m Mary, I’m disapointed I wanted to be Dowager Countess.

43. Hi Crazy Pants! I’m very much looking forward to your additions! You have some high expectations to live up to ;)
    Long live Teh Qte!

44. Crazy Pants says:

oh my goodness! Yes, I’ll take 4.

45. I’m Bates. Phew, my leg hurts!

46. Crazy Pants says:

Oooooooooooo! A challenge. Might need a little time, but I do love a challenge!

47. I don’t know about cute but does beautiful count???

48. Wow.

49. pretty

50. I know! It was a huge bummer on one hand. I mean we saw it coming and yet I was hoping he’d not go down that road. At the same time I adored Jane. She was so sweet and caring with those big, kind eyes. She really fell for him and I felt bad she had to leave. I don’t know I have mixed feelings. It was wrong and yet it was mutual. They were both lonely. I also can’t be mad at the Lord because he’s my twitter buddy! Yes, he’s tweeted me back 3 whole times! Lol!

I need to take that test. I hope I’m Anna and so not O’Brien. :D

51. Crazy Pants says:

HOLY CANOLI! They are so beautiful they don’t even look real. Thanks so much for sharing. What are they called? Where are they from? Can I go?

52. Momma pig even has ginger eyelashes…

53. wannadance says:

what i love most is mom’s enigmatic smile, a smile all mother animals get when babies are really close. never seen one without it. humans, too,l though they guard it lmore..