It Was Cute the First Three Thousand Times

Where could kitty be? We’ve looked everywhere! She was just here a minute ago.

There she is!

Jessica Z. says this is Pippa Squeak. But she just goes by Squeak.

Comments

1. Who are we kidding? It’s always cute! Squeeeeeeee…

2. Fird Birfle says:

Agreed.

Also: OMG kittens !!!!!1111!!!! I love kittens !!!!111!!!!
    SquEEEEEeeeeeee!!!11!!!
    (SUCH HUGE eyeballs, and such a proper, dainty posture !!)

3. Fird Birfle says:

ALSO ALSO:

*reserves this space for T.U.M.’s obligatory and wonderful Tabbee
    kitten celebration*

4. Moi, Actually says:

Is that a squeaker in your wicker?

5. I love the name! So adorbz ^_^

6. I love serious baby kitties faces. So worried about the rest of the world… until the wackadoodle syndrome takes effect!

7. bookmonstercats says:

… and it’ll be cute the next three thousand times… and the next… and the three thousand times after that….

8. snoopysnake says:

3000^3000 squeees

9. wannadance says:

LOL, laffs before caffeine, thenk yew…yawn, guffaw…
    she is dainty, so is my big galoot girl. it’s a cat thing…

10. He’s a rattan kitten. ;-)

11. wannadance says:

you speak truth!!!

12. TINEE TABBEE-TOP!

13. It must be Valentine’s Day a day early, ’cause that cat has a pink candy heart for a nose!

*boop*

14. SlaveToCat says:

Pippa Squeak wearing her famous white fur form fitting dress, while on the hunt for her Tabby Prince.

Kiss, squeal, and thud.

15. Squeak and ye shall find.

16. So, so dainty!!!!!!!! [softly falling over]

17. Babies and kittehs, its always fun with them. This one is a beauty and her name is PERFECT!

18. Moi, Actually says:

Or are you just happy to squee me?

Sorry–it had to be said.

19. Mary (the first) says:

Now, see, I think she’s adorabuhls too, but I would not have named her that kind of name. For some reason, “Charlotte” hit my brain the instant I saw her. She looks more like a pretty belle than a silly squeak, to me.

20. Eeeeeeeeee!

21. As long as it’s not a squicker. :P

22. Once upon a time, I had a bebeh kitten whose “milk name” (given by her mama’s owner) was Pipsqueak. I re-christened her as “Ms. Matilda-mae” or “”‘Tilda” to her friends. Of her litter, she was the first to do everything-climb out of the nest box, eat solid food, use the litter box, and get herself adopted.
    I think that “Pippa Squeak” is an adorable name now and very appropriate for this little kitteh-girl, who looks so innocent and clean and harmless (except for the pointy bits hidden in her tiny paws),

23. I just got this!
    So, do we know whether this Pippa was named after that Pippa?

24. Being that cute is a very serious business.

25. this little kitten is soo adorable! im getting a kitten for valentines day and im sooo excited.

26. Not to mention exhausting!

27. I was thinking it might be because she was little and a squeak meower and well Squeak is delicate enough for her little face, and Pip isn’t feminine enough so, Pippa Squeak it is!
    I could be all wrong though, it’s a common occurance.

28. Fird Birfle says:

29. Fird Birfle says:

I entirely approve of this entire sub-thread, and approve of
    the logic contained, therein. :)

30. kisekileia says:

Her name is adorable, and so is she! I have friends with a very adorable baby named Pippa.

31. Oh those eyes!!!

32. AWW :D I so want to cuddle Pippa Squeak :D How old is she, Jessica Z.?

33. WANT!!