Neeble, Neeble, Neeble

I yam known as Zorro. I yam the masked estealer of esalad. I yam an esalad estealer.

I yalso khave a beauty mark.

And in a flash, *Zorro was gone, Rachel.*Real name Zeus, but don’t tell.

Comments

1. I insist that you must appear in the chain-photos of Infinite Cuteness! Or else………

2. Lettuce pray…

3. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh and heh. in a good way :)

4. Fird Birfle says:

J’aime l’accent, et le / la lapin :)

5. I love the phonetic spelling of the words to convey the accent. Well done!

6. Fird Birfle says:

ALSO:

begins eating the bunneh’s ears like a choc. Easter bunneh …

7. Bunny Wigglesworth!

8. warrior rabbit says:

He gets an actual bowl? Fancy! I just use a Frisbee for Daphne, with a mountain of salad.

Not too many carrots, Zorro/Zeus — they are full of sugar! So, so tasty.

Shouldn’t this post have been on Bunday?

9. Pyrit, you get a million internet accent points for the phrase “I yalso khave.”

10. begins nibbling on bunny’s ‘tocks

11. Well, I already know what my Saturday night entertainment will be: Saying over and over “I yam an esalad estealer” and laughing my head off. I can vary it by going up to Eddy or Francesco and asking “Are you an esalad estealer?” Damn, my life is exciting.

12. Also, points to Rachel for matchingks colors of the placemat, bowl, and salad.

13. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Mine, too. ;-)

14. I could come in to Cambridge tonight and steal your salad.

15. Just who *was* that masked bun?

16. Zorro promeesses to do for los Outrageoso Espaneesh accents what so many others have done for ze Outrageous Fronsche accents.

17. Zorro the masked estealer of esalad escaped into the night riding in his pimped out
    ECadillac EEscalade.

18. I just noticed that he is wearing a mussel shell for an ear. 8O

19. “My butt hurts.” “What?” :P

20. And he feels like William Tell . . .

21. Fird Birfle says:

I sink zat Zorro haf stoodied akk-sents wiz Senor H. Azaria :)
    Amung odder t’ings, he wuz eeen “Birdcage”,
    w/ R. Williams & Nathan Lane!!!
    Seeee beeeelowww.

22. Come again?

23. Fird Birfle says:

Are we to do the “Sally sells seashells” Bit, here??

Signed,
    Slightly Befuddled.

As always.

24. I once had a chance to have cockles and mussels for lunch at a restaurant on the banks of the Thames, but I passed it up because I was a vegetarian at the time.
    Wait a minute, that has nothing to do with anything.

25. I’m in lounge because I wasn’t paying attention. And all there is for snacks is this big bowl of esalad on the table.

26. Those look like carrot peels – that’s also how i “share” carrots with my bun. She gets the outside and i get the inside

27. The Squeeze song!
    “And I feel like William Tell, Maid Marian on her tiptoed feet,
    Pulling mussels from the shell.”

28. Here I come with CALZONES!!!

29. Mmm, calzones and esalad. Can we have Chianti with them?

30. Oh. Right.

31. I too yam in lounge. Cannot eemagine why. And esalad ees boring.

32. Have a calzone.

33. gold clap

34. SlaveToCat says:

Good time to clean out all your old eemails.

35. oops! I read “toenails”. EEEp!

36. *snerk*

37. THAT is a very good idea! Must try that with the floofy bunneh children. :-)

38. I do the same thing with apples (although she doesn’t get ALL of the peels when I make pies)

39. I am sooooo glad someone finally got the reference :)

40. No, you should khave a fool boddied riokha weed dat..moch better..

41. *sigh*
    Peelings…nothing more than…peelings…!

42. 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits, a peso!
    All for Zorro, stand up and say so!

43. JC Finch says:

I also have cute little house bunbuns and I looooove these posts!