Neeble, Neeble, Neeble

I yam known as Zorro. I yam the masked estealer of esalad. I yam an esalad estealer.

I yalso khave a beauty mark.

And in a flash, *Zorro was gone, Rachel.*Real name Zeus, but don’t tell.

1. I insist that you must appear in the chain-photos of Infinite Cuteness! Or else………

2. Lettuce pray…

3. gold clap

4. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh and heh. in a good way :)

5. Fird Birfle says:

J’aime l’accent, et le / la lapin :)

6. Fird Birfle says:

begins eating the bunneh’s ears like a choc. Easter bunneh …

7. begins nibbling on bunny’s ‘tocks

8. “My butt hurts.” “What?” :P

9. I love the phonetic spelling of the words to convey the accent. Well done!

10. Bunny Wigglesworth!

11. *snerk*

12. I am sooooo glad someone finally got the reference :)

13. 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits, a peso!
    All for Zorro, stand up and say so!

14. warrior rabbit says:

He gets an actual bowl? Fancy! I just use a Frisbee for Daphne, with a mountain of salad.

Not too many carrots, Zorro/Zeus — they are full of sugar! So, so tasty.

Shouldn’t this post have been on Bunday?

15. Those look like carrot peels – that’s also how i “share” carrots with my bun. She gets the outside and i get the inside

16. THAT is a very good idea! Must try that with the floofy bunneh children. :-)

17. I do the same thing with apples (although she doesn’t get ALL of the peels when I make pies)

18. *sigh*
    Peelings…nothing more than…peelings…!

19. Pyrit, you get a million internet accent points for the phrase “I yalso khave.”

20. Well, I already know what my Saturday night entertainment will be: Saying over and over “I yam an esalad estealer” and laughing my head off. I can vary it by going up to Eddy or Francesco and asking “Are you an esalad estealer?” Damn, my life is exciting.

21. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Mine, too. ;-)

22. I could come in to Cambridge tonight and steal your salad.

23. Also, points to Rachel for matchingks colors of the placemat, bowl, and salad.

24. Just who *was* that masked bun?

25. Zorro promeesses to do for los Outrageoso Espaneesh accents what so many others have done for ze Outrageous Fronsche accents.

26. Fird Birfle says:

I sink zat Zorro haf stoodied akk-sents wiz Senor H. Azaria :)
    Amung odder t’ings, he wuz eeen “Birdcage”,
    w/ R. Williams & Nathan Lane!!!
    Seeee beeeelowww.

27. Zorro the masked estealer of esalad escaped into the night riding in his pimped out
    ECadillac EEscalade.

28. I just noticed that he is wearing a mussel shell for an ear. 8O

29. And he feels like William Tell . . .

30. Fird Birfle says:

Are we to do the “Sally sells seashells” Bit, here??

Slightly Befuddled.

As always.

31. Mmm, calzones and esalad. Can we have Chianti with them?

32. I once had a chance to have cockles and mussels for lunch at a restaurant on the banks of the Thames, but I passed it up because I was a vegetarian at the time.
    Wait a minute, that has nothing to do with anything.

33. I’m in lounge because I wasn’t paying attention. And all there is for snacks is this big bowl of esalad on the table.

34. I too yam in lounge. Cannot eemagine why. And esalad ees boring.

35. SlaveToCat says:

Good time to clean out all your old eemails.

36. oops! I read “toenails”. EEEp!

37. Have a calzone.

38. Here I come with CALZONES!!!

39. Come again?

40. The Squeeze song!
    “And I feel like William Tell, Maid Marian on her tiptoed feet,
    Pulling mussels from the shell.”

41. Oh. Right.

42. No, you should khave a fool boddied riokha weed dat..moch better..

43. JC Finch says:

I also have cute little house bunbuns and I looooove these posts!