Caturday Sleep-over

Kitten #1: Dreaming about melks
Kitten #2: Dreaming about mices
Kitten #3: Dreaming about being sooo comfortabuhls…

Dishtowel bedding — verrry clever, Michelle H.

Comments

1. OMG this is the cutest photo in the history of cute photos! I love them all but the third one slays me! I seriously can not handle the cuteness!!!! I love the caption and hover text too!!

2. Furthermore I love the position of the first one, the second one is just letting it all hang out, but the third is my favorite because of the look of intense look of sleeping concentration on his face, his little top paws peeking over the top of the wash cloth blankie, his little hind paws jutting out from underneath the wash cloth blankie, and the smug cat beaming from his wash cloth blankie. ;D

3. Tonight’s bedtime story: The Towel and The Pussycat

4. kibblenibble says:

I loves me some “carrot tail.”

5. Kari Callin says:

1 cat, 2 cat, 3 on his back cat!

6. And I heard Meg exclaim / From her head-tilted view,
    “Happy Caturday, peeps, / And to all, a honk-shu.”

7. The Towel and the Pussy-cat went to sleep
    On an overstuffed ecru pallet.
    No fussin’, no fightin’, no blanket creep;
    They slept as if hit by a mallet.

8. That’s the “I’m sleeping, dammit!” look. I love that.

9. Yes, carrot-tails!!!

10. No. 2: Modesty Tail Fail. :lol:

11. Yes, I myself am a master of that face, complete with sleepy but vicious paw swipes if you try to wake me up. ;D

12. *snort laugh*

13. *applaudes enthusiastically*

14. Is kitteh #3 sleeping in a donut? ‘Cuz, it sure looks like a donut.

15. Queen of Dork says:

Could they please spend the night at my house? I even have some canned salmon in the pantry. :) No. 1 is so sweetly curled up in the comfy spoon posish. No. 2 – Stretched out with total disregard for privacy blanket and/or tailio. No 3.- Tail stretched AND foots curled up (and gently smiling) with the killer combination of kitty likeness on pink blanket. (Must. prepare. smelling. salts).

16. Woo hoo! Kitten sleepover at QoD’s house. Can I come too? I’ll bring my own towel.

17. TINEE TEA-TOWEL TABBEE TRIO

18. How do you know?

19. Sleepover = Pizza

20. Wheee!

21. Fird Birfle says:

YAY 260 Animaux, literature AND puns. It’s a trifecta !!!

Signed,
    And the crowd goes WILD

22. Fird Birfle says:

I thot the same, Mme Therese!!

23. Fird Birfle says:

Seconded (or thirded, I don’t recall proper procedure; is
    T.U.M. #1 and Theresa, #2?? Or is Theresa the “mover” and I”M the # 2???)

24. Mary (the first) says:

And how sweet is it that someone made pillows for each of them!! TOO sweet.

25. Mary (the first) says:

Or, three sweet, I guess. :D

26. Queen of Dork says:

Yes! Please do all come to the sleepover!
    *prepares sleeping bags. Calls for pizza delivery. Gets floor cleared for “Light As A Feather. Stiff As A Board” game. :) Yay! We can all smooch kittens and T.P. somebodies house/yard!

27. My fiancee is a big fan of bothering me when I am sleeping and he regales me with stories when I eventually wake up. ;D He will attest to the fact that I must have been a cat in a past life.

28. Awe – just overwhelming adorable. Little kisses to all. This is so cute !!!!!!

29. bob drummond says:

I agree withm ya Firdie , I love that group name – sounds like a music group !!!

30. I love the languishing poses! You know if you picked one of them up he/she would be a malleable slinky of fur! (Totally in favor of a sleep over as long as there are enough anerable kittehs for everyone.) :-)

31. My boy completely embodies “privacy tail fail”. Modesty is NOT in his vocabulary.

32. Mary (the first) says:

Explain this game. I need to know what to pack for the sleepover.

33. Mary (the first) says:

If Theresa’s “whee” is interpreted as 2, then you’re three. Otherwise, you’re seconding the whee.

Signed,
    Robert

34. Moi, Actually says:

There’s something very Beatrix Potter about this trio. Which one is Tom Kitten, peeps?

35. Ditto Mela! The cuteness is beyond words!! I just want to snuggle all of them!!

36. He/she is creating perfect symmetry within that donut. My local donut shop never has the kitten-filled ones!

37. Currently doing “Mr. Sandman!”

38. haw!

39. Prank calls!

“Is Ralph Peterson there?”
    “Is Ralph Peterson there?”
    “Is Ralph Peterson there?”
    “Is Ralph Peterson there?”
    “Is Ralph Peterson there?”

“This is Ralph Peterson. Any calls for me?”

40. Vice President, Letting It All Hang Out Division, eh?

41. Point of order! Point of order!

I just always wanted to say “Point of order.” :P

42. Queen of Dork says:

The game is where one person lies on the floor on her back, the others kneel and each put two fingers under her body then chant, “Light as a feather, stiff as a board,” 8O in a spooky, monotone way and magically levitate her.

43. Bring us a video, Theresa!

44. Not only is the pic all kinds of awesome, I’m also stoked at the idea of a kitty sleep-over! As things go, last night my besties had a doggie sleep-over; they work for a foster organization, and they were the ‘leg’ of a journey for two li’l pups. One was very nervous and just wanted to hang out in her crate, the other was quite social and was tail waggin’ with the other household dogs in no time (and then laid down on my lap while we were watching movies). :)

45. sweet.

46. All right :D Sleepover at Queen of Dork’s place :D (Just have to know where to go and I will be there :D I have my Canadian Passport :D )

47. I agree 100% with you both, Mela and Jen :D I saw this picture at LOLCats website :D Who, besides me, wants to gently snorgle all three little kitties? :D

48. I need a sleeping bag to curl up right next to these little cuties.

49. The one in the middle, by the looks of it.

50. Fird Birfle says:

hey!!

Mary is proxying for Robert’s Rules of Order!!!

51. I think she’s in Las Vegas. :)

52. Bless your heart!

53. And who knew that a toilet seat cover was just the right size for a kitten?

54. I feel like snorgling a line of kittens, it’s very addictive. Thanks for lining then up.

55. err… toilet LID cover…

56. hahaha

57. Aww, that third kitten! Love!

58. OMG it spells cat! Look, C A T!

59. AWWWW I love the last kitteh – sleepin in puuure luxuries :D