My What Big Eyes You Have

The Big Bad Pug got Little Red Riding Hood!

Almost fooled us, but Bootzilla’s one fang gave it away, Sara K.

1. Snaggle tooth! Snaggle tooth! Snaggle tooth! YAY!

2. Fird Birfle says:

gives RosieLB the pompoms, for tha day :)

3. What a cutie patootie!
    I have a kitteh that has one toof that sticks out of her lip, but it’s the top fang.

4. My old man pug’s teeth do that because his stinky, dry lips stick in funny positions.

5. Fird Birfle says:

We’re assuming that “old man” whether by parentage or marriage ………

does NOT view/ read CO daily …..

6. Old man pug… as in my 16 year old pug!

7. If it was parentage or marriage… it would’ve been: old man’s pug.

8. The canine tooth makes the picture of the canine sublime!!

9. He is so scary, if I were wearing boots I would be shaking in them.

10. Fird Birfle says:

skippymom WINS THA INTERNET TuhDAY !!!!

*shakes pompoms for skippy and for skippymom*

11. Um, thanks, Firdie, but it really wasn’t anything special…but I love you, too.

13. Weird Al NEEDS to parody this!

15. Few can.

16. Fird Birfle says:

*tee hee*

17. love!

18. Fird Birfle says:

OMG I just thought of the followingk:

“YEW CAN”T HANDLE tha toof :)

19. You got it. She’s one hell of a rockstar, monster of a dog, baby bubba.

20. This Little Red Ridding Hood looks scarier than the wolf!!

21. I don’t know if it makes any sense, but when I look at this picture, I see Azazello (from Master and Margaret; the red one with a fang sticking out of his mouth) rather than a twisted LRRH…

22. Oh my! What big toof you have!

23. Red Riding Hood has ‘tude!

24. Oooh, oooh, this opens the doors for an entire “Cute Overload: Fairy Tales Edition” feature and/or competishe! Where is the alpaca Rapunzel? A guinea pig Three Little Pigs? An all-rat Snow White and the Seven Dwarves? An encore presentayshe of the Billy Goats Gruff bridge-encounter that ran long ago? A kitten Jack climbing up the beanstalk? Where, peeps, where?

25. *in singsong voice*Oh, NTMTOM, here’s a new theme…….

26. or Hans Christian Anderson! Shakespeare! Dickens! Austin! Tolstoy! Eliot! Twain! Wolffe! Fitzgerald! Cather! Hemingway! Steinbeck! Christie! Vonnegut! NTMTOM!

27. ‘Zackly. You get my drift. Literacreature, we wants it.

28. (The Original) Mel says:

I love Bootzilla so much! SOOOO MUCH!

Da Toof!

29. Fird Birfle says:

“Look, Boss!!! — ze plane !!!! :)

Tatoo (“Fantasy Island”), aka
    Herve Villachaise (sp?) …

30. bob drummond says:

Yes ,I agree with the above suggestions – lets have animals in fairytale regalia as a one week theme !!! That would be cool Dude! Think about it Guys , Okay ?

31. Bwahahahahahahahaah!

and then of course you must sing this song now because

HE has a fang

32. TMBG FTW!!

33. TMBG *always* FTW.

That song was meant to be that cat’s theme song, methinks.

34. Red Toenails says:

He’s so ugly that he’s cute.

35. Party in The Hood!! Looks like he should be hanging with The Hammies that are in the Kia commercial.

36. (The Original) Mel says:

Lil Red Hood Rat

37. Fird Birfle says:

Truthiness ici.

38. you mean toothiness Hehehehehe!

39. Fird Birfle says:

oooooooo KA SO TWUE.

EXCELLENT catch.

I sit, corrected :)

40. The tooth is out there…

41. Okay One mopre because obvy I am on a musical mission this week LOL

Hey there little red riding hood!

hopefully this one works this time.

42. OMG! He’s like a mini version of my snaggletoof boxer.