*Someone* forgot their coffeeeee! [singsong]

Will you please check out this tiny tailio on this floppy Boss:

You’re right, Becky D. An animation can’t go in the 2013 calendar.

Comments

1. Looks like me at 2pm every day…

2. Fird Birfle says:

ok THAT’s it.

The Universe is now OFFISHE insane.

Cute and Fluffy, (a la Gabriel Iglesias) but insane.

3. Fird Birfle says:

The Southern prescription for that ailment, is an R(oyal) C(rown Cola) and
    a Moonpie !!!

Here ya go, Winston (and here, I’m assuming that you AREN’t the FELINE
    Winston, b/c kitties + chocolate no esta a gud thing).

Les, voici :)
    Enjoy them in good health!!

4. Kari Callin says:

Oh look! A video of sheep jumping over a fence! 1..2……3…………..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. That hovertext is the perfect sound effect for this guy.

6. FLORP . . . FLORP . . . FLORP . . . X infinity . . . .

7. sauce of that gif

8. Yeah, that’s been me at the office post-lunch on more occasions than I care to remember.

9. I can handle a lot of cuteness. This much cuteness though, I can’t even… I just can’t

10. Boss was never invited to another teleconference after the “incident.”

11. bookmonstercats says:

…and “Moonpie” is……?

12. I’ve often thought that offices should have nap time, just like kindergarten.

13. bookmonstercats says:

Wooo-hoo! We don’t get them over here and we should do.

Moonpie in the Mod Lounge please.

14. You could use one of them lenticular lenses on this page for the calendar to achieve the motion effect, but it’d be kinda silly and make that page all stiff and whatnot.

15. If everyone thinks the little bunny falling asleep at his computer is adorable, then why is it that no one think it’s cute when I fall asleep at my desk after lunch?
    Not fair!!!

16. Do you have a teeny tiny tailio like this bun? That’s an automatic 10 cute points.

17. How freaking adorable is it that he has his own leetle office with computer, printer, calculator, charts and graphs, scratch paper and rolled up stuff in a basket! From that alone, I am ded. Factor in the schlumpy, borpular bunny and I am not comin’ back from this one.

18. a bunny in a rat race?

now i really have seen everything

19. I mean, really, IS THAT TAIL EVEN REAL?!?!

20. Sorry to hear to miss out bookmonstercats. Personally, I think the banana one are the best (and no chocolate for doggies, kitties, or bunnies. Not that they would be a very healthy treat….

Mmmmmmm, mooooonpies.

21. Strawberry Moon Pies. With coffee, please.

22. That’s from a Samsung commercial:

23. Are you furry, round and roly poly? No? There’s your answer.

24. Oh? No animation in a calendar?? C’mon, COverlords you can do it: FLIPBOOK!

25. Oh, my. I definitely disapprove of this office.

26. It could be a tiny flipbook in the calendar corner, watermark-style.

27. Well, I got the roly poly part down but not the furry part and no taillio either ;-)

28. That bunny is from this old commercial:

“# 2,348 Bunny Desk Computer”

29. Fird Birfle says:

Here ya go, jujube
    (unf., I couldn’t locate a picture that included the coffee. So sorry) :)

30. I think in Canada we call these moonpie treats “wagon wheels”.
    Any other Canucks wanna weigh in on this important issue?

31. Yes! This Canuck definitely remembers these as wagon wheels from my childhood :)

32. AAAAAiiiiiieeeee! Too Floppin’ Cute!!!!! *splort*

33. andi in NC says:

I love that it’s on a loop – keeps me from getting a pesky hand cramp to watch it again and again (and again….)

34. Yes, in Canada they are called Wagon Wheels. And I don’t remember any flavours but this: milk chocolatey coating on outside, graham wafer inside around a plain white marshmallow.

35. Pronounced, of course, “Arra-See” Cola.

36. Except I don’t think I can sleep on a towel anymore.

37. Flipbook! Flipbook!

38. Fird Birfle says:

entirely agree.

Darn those pesky hand cramps!!!
    Nearly as traumatizing, as “the heartbreak of psoriasis” ….

39. Fird Birfle says:

8-O

40. ONLY the best thing on the planet.

41. Oh I miss naptime! I had a cool red on one side blue in the other vinyl napmat in kindergarten. If it weren’t for me achyink bones, I’d seriously think about finding an adult sized version!
    I don’t know why, but now I’m craving apple juice and Graham crackers! ;-)

42. Doh! That’s achy, I mean!

43. I need to squeeze that bun softly… right NOW.

44. Moonpie is Sheldon Cooper!

45. I want to work there!

46. You could at least do a “Fave Frame” right? pleezz

47. I want a job where I can work with cute fluffy furry behbes all day!

48. bob drummond says:

I feel sorry for you GIGI ! NO body appreciates talent , all they want is looks.
    Check out the Miss America Beauty Pageant . Whoever wins the Bathing suit competition wins the tournament !!!

49. Fird Birfle says:

don’t we ALL, mimikitty???
    Don’t we all ….

*rapturous sigh*

50. Fird Birfle says:

*pounding white plastic spork on tabletop in cafeteria*

“AttiCA !!!! AttiCA!!!” (etc) …

51. Fird Birfle says:

wowzers!!

Ali-Baba has an impressive,
    skilled memory button.

I have no direct memories from the age of kindergarten. A few yrs later, yes.

52. Fird Birfle says:

omygoodness I forGOT about that part!
    You’re right, of course :)
    Excellent catch, Michelle.

I think the story is that it’s his Mee-maw, rather than his mother, who calls him “Moonpie” …
    but I could be wrong…