Choose Your Own Infinite Cuteness Project Adventure!

It had to happen: After throwing the Infinite Cuteness Project into high gear, we’ve come to a fork in the road.

So the choice is yours: Scarlett, from Mara & Francis…

… or this “cute little muffin” from Heike J.!

…or this final contestant from Annet K.?

Comments

1. I love contestant three. The face says “I don’t care”.

2. I believe the Infinite Cat Project resolves simultaneous submissions by ‘shopping one onto the other’s screen.

3. I thought there was really going to be a poll at the end!! Num-ber-2! Num-ber-2!

4. They’re all adorable. Number 2 is my fav! For the purpose of best viewing, the first pic is the best to continue the job though!

5. What? No iPhone entry?

Also,

No I can’t choose! Don’t make me choose! Publish them ALL!

6. Think I have to vote Scarlett on this one. Good to see a new species introduced into the chain, too!

7. metsakins says:

We have to eliminate the cat. To have two cats in a row would be wrong. That given, I think the layout of the first shot is better. I like the contrast of having the dog’s head below the cat.

8. metsakins says:

oH WAIT, there are two cats in a row, I meant three, yes three, that’s what I meant.

9. Yo dogs, I heard you like Cute Overload….

10. I have to go with picture #3 (Annet K) for its fabulous symmetry and so forth. I did like the little guy in picture one, but… well, for me, pic #3 is also a sentimental favorite on behalf of my late baby Schwitters

11. also love the doggie in number two – I love a pup with little spots on their snoot! so, it’s hard

12. Why choose :D Let’s start a giant tree of infinite branches of cute ! This is the INTERNET!

13. T.A.R.D.I.S.C!

14. Chosse? What is this thing you speak of, choose?
    I do not choose, I take them ALL!!!!!

15. Saul Arellano Jr says:

I agree……Scarlett!

16. baby birdie says:

I agree, it’s the best photo, but it’d definitely time to switch species.

17. I have to go w/ Scarlett. They’re all Kyoot, of course, but the photo is just more clear, and if it’s going to be used ad infinitum (is that the right way to say that?), I vote for a better quality pic!

18. old goatlady says:

Usually I vote for the kitties in just about any situation (what can I say, they own my soul – they remind me everyday!) – but I think it would be fun to alternate different animals, and that boxer is looking at the screen so cutely…. I go with Scarlett.

(But please don’t tell my kitties, they’re surrounding me right now ;)

19. Bottle Green says:

Cute Little Muffin’s look of bafflement wins it for me!

20. Crazy Rabbit Lady says:

They’re all cute, but I vote for Scarlett. Her tiny face looks so adorable, and it’s nice to introduce a new species :)

21. Agreed. I want to share the love and include a pup, but what is more perfect than a cat who couldn’t care less about something that has humans giggling and oohing…

22. Fird Birfle says:

Gigi = Dr. Sheldon Cooper

(from the Big Bang Theory tv show, in case there might be any
    non-BBT’ers out in CO-land)

23. Fird Birfle says:

the only META option not visible here, would be to take a Black & White PHOTO of these critters who are black & white ….

24. the muffin!

25. Bumble the Bunny says:

just finished shopping this to include them all… how do i hare on here?

26. Bumble the Bunny says:

done!! how do share it? ^.^

27. They’re all good; I like bunny-cat-cat-dog and Scarlett shows up the best. Those ears! Those eyes!

28. I KNOW!

29. Scarlett +1 ! What a cute puppy. :)

30. Since we have to kittehs already, I say we need to superimpose the 2 puppehs.

31. arachnophile says:

I second THIS! We can go DEEPER! Come on let’s do this until our computers or brains explode, whichever comes first. :D

32. I absolutely love picture #2! Those eyes! :D

33. Just post the link there is no way to insert the picture that I know of.

34. Bumble the Bunny says:

Voila!!! C:\Users\Jennifer\Pictures\complete.gif let me know if this works! :D

35. Bumble the Bunny says:

no it didnt…. hmm….

36. I have to say that it totally drives me crazy the dog’s head is below the cat. It should be above!

37. Bumble the Bunny says:

Much better! behold the wonders of photoshop! http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/cuteoverloadinfinitecut.jpg/

38. I’m afraid I have to admit that at one time or the other I have recognized myself and most of my friends in those characters. :lol:

39. It has to be on the web, we can’t access you computer.

40. Black and white pets are so cute! It’s nature’s way of not being able to make up its mind. The second pup looks like my Bear. I’m going to tell him he’s on the innerwebs.

41. BTW, I vote for muffin #2 with his eager-to-please but unsure of how to do so face.

42. I’d try it, but between having to hold my girl, hold the iPhone, and hold the digital camera, I just don’t see it happening at my house….. *le sigh*

43. Good answer!

44. the cat, the cat!! Of course!!!!

45. Ohhh! he’s so cute. I had guinea pigs growing up but had to stop when I started going out with my husband. For some weird reason they didn’t like him and kept biting him every time he tried to pet them.

46. Scarlett, love Bostons

47. Fird Birfle says:

*hands over the Pompoms to Ann*

48. Fird Birfle says:

Dear Gigi:
    I feel sad for that happening to your husband.
    Please tell him a random CO’er congratulates him for trying to befriend those GP’s.

49. countessmara says:

I vote for Scarlett because her mom is Mara and that’s my name, too. She’s a shoe-in IMHO. And the dog’s cute, too.

50. Scarlett

51. #1 hands down, Scarlet!

52. Scarlett, because I have a Boston bias.

53. This is pretty much exactly what I was thinking! I love the kitties, but it’s nice to have some variety, too. And Scarlett… she’s adorable! So I vote #1 Scarlett also.

54. Lewis n' Clark says:

Scarlett for photo quality and species representation

55. kibblenibble says:

I loff them all. That’s all.

56. I vote for the border collie, naturally! I *AM* partial and all!! I’ve been wanting to do a picture for this series with my own Roxy, but I don’t think I’d get her to sit still long enough! *fist pump for the border collie fans out there, lol, much love peeps*

57. Mary (the first) says:

I also love them all but have to vote for Scarlett, as said above, photo quality and species representation!

58. No doubt about it!! Scarlett wins for K.O. :D

59. ceejoe, I was thinking we needed a black and white GP to continue the chain. Thanks!

60. I think as long as you continue to be the hooman can opener the kitties will be okay with that!

61. SCARLET hands… Umm Paws Down!

62. I sent in pics of my Boston, and was convinced she made CO for at least a minute before I realized the uncanny resemblance between Scarlet and my sweet Sadie! I’ve already shown Sadie “her” picture, so I’m just going to go on pretending…

63. YES! The cat does have that disdainful look with a hint of nobility thrown in there.

64. @Becky, that pup happens to be mine! Is Bear an Icelandic Sheepdog by any chance? And thanks to everyone for voting for him!

65. I vote cat the third!

66. I prefer the cute cat, it’s really looking into a mirror. So number 3 !!!!

67. no no the cat is adorable

68. The cat from Annet is the cuttest! He has the most charisma of all!

69. for the so called Droste effect I prefer nr 3 our fierce friend Wally, who has only one eye!!

70. The cat ofcourse!

71. Hate to disappoint, but that’s an Icelandic Sheepdog …

72. Mix it up, add a Pup!

My vote is for Scarlett.