C. O. Decorating Tips

To make a bold yet cuddly statement, try putting some bunnies in a clear crystal bowl. This unusual home accent will make your guests smile with approval.

Meet Jennifer’s housebunnies Pino and Pico!

1. Doesn’t everyone decorate with cute fluffy bunnies? Especially in glass bowls…..
    with cute fuzzy noses and short little ears and white whiskers handin’g over the edge….
    (I am so ded *-*)

2. SlaveToCat says:

Needs a note on the bowl. “Not for disposal of smoking materials”.

We all have “those” In Laws who think the world is their ash tray.

Hey wait a minute was that a gold fish that just zoomed by?

3. Okay, this made my day better after ruining my furry cat ear headphones.

4. Smooshed Buns under Glass! 8O

5. I wanna see how they got in there and how they’re going to get out. Bet there were some dropped baby carrots involved somehow.

– I disprove of this decorating motif –

6. Fird Birfle says:

so do Les Lapins :)

7. The dark one looks like maybe he has received a few too many head rubs and had some of his fur worn off from his forehead (I know if *I* had a bunny as soft-looking as these guys, I’d be rubbing their heads so much they would have bald patches)

8. i think it’s a forehead dot! similar to eyebrow dots, only a bit bigger and not as prevalent :)

9. I’ll bet they made a nearly-inaudible “ploop” sound as they were placed in the vase.

10. Yesh! Like a muffled schlorp or somethin’ ! :-)

11. Come, now. If you’re going to put out bunnies, you have to make sure there are enough for all your houseguests!

12. victoreia says:

13. A very bunconventional centerpiece

14. Fird Birfle says:

15. I’ve never seen disapproving *noses* before.

16. Fird Birfle says:

“A ‘nose” is a ‘nose’ is a ‘nose’ ….”

*shifty eyes*

17. I’d rather be a bowl of bunnies than a bowl of petunias.
    (obscure reference to The Hitchhiker’ s Guide to the Galaxy)

18. Gigi, I am glad you did not quote any Vogon poetry….

19. Thankfully, I think Earth inhabitants don’t have that power.

20. “Oh, no, not again . . . ” [schplort]

21. Fird Birfle says:

oooh we’ve all let an opportunity slide, here.

“Boop” and also “Beep” !!!!

22. SlaveToCat says:

And after the bowl o’ bunnies has wilted and been transplanted to greener pastures you will be left with a bowl of “Jelly Beans”.

The holiday gift that keeps on giving.

23. When I was little, there were wild bunnies who visited the garden and left us some “raisins”. They didn’t taste very good.

24. @_@

25. bob drummond says:

I agree with you DMAUFER , 100 % ! @~@

26. Dis is uncomfortabuls. Double disapprove!

27. smooshiwoooshibooshi bunnies

28. Kari Callin says:

Old lost proverb: 2 buns in a bowl are worth 3 in the bathtub. ;D

29. kisekileia says:

So adorable! I’d love to hear that they got out okay, though.

30. Oh cutesy cute nosesh!

31. zella magoo says:

OMG… soooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!

32. oh good lord, CO, have some mercy on me puhleeez!

too cute. i have to lay down now.

33. Special centerpieces at my wedding – I call them the disapproving nosicle bouquets.

34. Disapproval is a dish best served cold.