Well Would You Look at That

A pig in a blanket.

…A PIG IN A BLANKET!

Brock, you sent us this picture. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comments

1. That smile!!

2. Times like these, I think I should stop eating pork.

3. Also, I have that blanket. Sadly, sans pig.

4. First time I ever felt like nibbling on a pig ear.

5. Aww, dats a nice peeg.

6. that is so cute and it would fit in my Christmas stocking! (maybe next year) : )

7. aw, whose da cute widdle piggy-wiggy? *ahem* Sorry. Hard day at work

8. Anyone else noticing that this animal has no head or neck? There’s just a face, stuck on the front (presumably) of a round body. Another one for the ‘creepy but cute’ tag.

9. Even the Angriest of Birds would have trouble staying mad.

10. Even big pigs don’t have obvious necks.

11. Oh, I love the circular chub of that little piggie!

12. That’s what I was thinking!! He’s just so round! A ball of smiley piggy!!

13. Bottle Green says:

This is the roundest, most circular pig there has ever been.

14. Awwwwwww, I just want to tuck him under my arm and run for the end zone!

15. i completely unnerstand, Ffleur! My first response was “Doh, wudda kewt widdle fella dat is, yes him is, isn’t him?” ;-)
    Ahem, we now return you to your normally scheduled cute!

16. looks more like a short haired tribble to me. very rare, FABulously expensive, even more so than coffee in universe 2. i’m not surprised you’ve never seen one.

17. There’s a pig in the blanket, dear Martha, dear Martha.
    There’s a pig in the blanket, dear Martha, A PIG!

So hold it, dear Henry, dear Henry
    So hold it dear Henry, dear Henry hold it!

With what shall I hold it, dear Martha, dear Martha?
    With what shall I hold it, dear Martha, with what?

This earworm brought to by the letter P and the number 14! ;-)

18. Epig :)

19. victoreia says:

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!!

And I can never remember the whole thing!

20. Awww, he’s getting dried off after a hog wash.

21. Martha in Washington says:

Where?! WHERE?! *pulls all blankets off the bed, searching fruitlessly*

22. Oakly, you rule.

23. *waves frantically* HI Martha! if you findz him in dere can i babysit, huh?huh? pwetty pleeeezzzz!

24. I think he’s full of pennies, but darned if I can find the slot…

25. Peanutcat says:

It’s a perfectly round ball with a pig face on it!

26. omg too darn cute! i dieeeee!

27. It’s like a little fuzzy football!

28. That’s the first thing I noticed! Love it!

29. He looks like a gentle little pink calico pig! :o It’s sooo anerable.

30. how come piglets always seem to be smiling?

31. if you look up “rotund” in the dictionary, this picture is beside it. :)

32. We used to make these out of balloons and papier mache! Aahh, good (if gooey) times.

33. represent! *knuckle bump*

34. With some wellie-boots, dear Henry, dear Henry,
    With some wellie-boots, dear Henry, with wellie-boots!

35. aagh! the pinkness, the cuteness, the bright little eye! I’m conquered.

36. it’s a blorp pig.

37. incontheivable!!

38. I am officially in love.

39. I saw a smaller version of his little guy floating around. Glad for a bigger version. Officially the cutest piglet ever!!!

40. THANK you, Jen … I was beginning to think no one was going to say it! No day is quite complete without a Princess Bride reference.

41. Alice Shortcake says:

That was my first impression too – “This is either a real pig or one of those fancy helium-filled balloons!”

42. I actually cried when I saw this. Real tears. Thanks for causing me SUCH PAIN, Cute Overload. *shakes fists*

43. Oops! It’s dear Liza! Now I expect the piggeh to dance un fishnets! ;-)

44. Cute little face is gonna haunt me the next time I want a BLT.

45. Sweet little pigskin.

46. My first thought was piggy bank!!

47. Martha in Washington says:

Certamente, angela!
    *STILL frantically searching*

48. Oh, crap. I swore I’d never fall in love again, but here goes…

49. Fird Birfle says:

And the most-smiling-est :)

50. Fird Birfle says:

Ya mean, even after the SUPER BOWL, football season isn’t over YET???

51. Fird Birfle says:

There is a Blorp Tag; but the COverlords have not deemed it essential here.

52. Fird Birfle says:

All this luuuuv fur tha Piggeh; and yet, o-nay Ig-pay Atin-Lay???

53. The blorp! The blorp! And the ever so fuzzy head with that precious little smile! How can life get better can this? I hope he has a wonderful life and his smile never has a reason to go away.

54. Perfectly Perky Polkadotted Piglet!

55. Yeah, throw the old pigskin.
    Oh, wait a minute?!?!

56. Fird Birfle says:

Preeeecisely !!!!

57. http://emob832.photobucket.com/albums/zz244/specialkidk/piglets_3.jpg?t=1257686192

Martha- how’s about 2 pigs in a basket?! (hope this works!)

58. “Some pig”

59. YES! It’s just so round, like when you doodle a pig during a boring a meeting! What? am I the only one that does that? The roundness adds to the cuteness. PIG!

60. ha! That’s soooome pig! We say that at my house when referring to grades of OJ. You’ve got your no pulp, your most pulp, and your sooome pulp!

61. That smile… looks very human. Looks like my boyfriend’s facebook display picture, actually. How can this be? Too funny!

62. You think it looks cute now, but just imagine when it hatches.

63. Piggly wiggly.

64. “Terrific”

65. Katherine says:

RADIANT!

66. OMG a smiling piglet!!!! So cute!

67. victoreia says:

Ah-HEM!

68. victoreia says:

Need a parachute?

69. Fird Birfle says:

ooooo victoreia. That just put a pik-cha in my mind.

The Parachutes R Us Mfg Company should hitchhike off the
    “Got Milk” marketing idea.

“Got Parachute???” ;) written, on a blimp, near a cliff where peeps do sky-diving ….

70. Fird Birfle says:

verr’ nice humor.

However I’m a bit leery of your screenname, in this case???

71. If you give a pig a (lot of) pancake(s)…

72. What—? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

73. This is the most adorable picture I have ever seen.

74. Francesca says:

He’s so wee and round. OMG SO ROUND. SO FREAKING CUTE. And spots.

*FAINTS*

75. So, now that we’ve got the canonical Pig in a Blanket for folks in the USA, where’s the adorable Toad in the Hole for our friends in the UK?

76. he looks like a soccer ball!!! i want to call him David (i.e. Beckham beacuse theyre both soooo cute!)

77. weeny piggie! I need one of these, such a round, smiley little fella…

78. I bet none of yours ever looked so damn cute!

79. OMG. Who is the owner of this piggy!? Please post more pictures it. He or She is adorable!!!! I’m in love!!!!

80. Karen Gadberry says:

That’s a real piggy. Baby piggies don’t have hardly any neck showing and most of them by this age if taken care of properly are fat and rotund!
    What a cutie! He may be a pot belly breed which would further explain why no neck. He’s real for sure!

81. Do you serve white or red wine with adorable…Now I feel guilty : |

82. Fird Birfle says:

Meg, pyrit & co are pretty good at that :)

83. Duh,Duh!!!Who doesn’t know that?!