Well Would You Look at That

A pig in a blanket.

Brock, you sent us this picture. I do not think it means what you think it means.

1. That smile!!

2. That’s the first thing I noticed! Love it!

3. Times like these, I think I should stop eating pork.

4. Also, I have that blanket. Sadly, sans pig.

5. First time I ever felt like nibbling on a pig ear.

6. Aww, dats a nice peeg.

7. that is so cute and it would fit in my Christmas stocking! (maybe next year) : )

8. aw, whose da cute widdle piggy-wiggy? *ahem* Sorry. Hard day at work

9. i completely unnerstand, Ffleur! My first response was “Doh, wudda kewt widdle fella dat is, yes him is, isn’t him?” ;-)
    Ahem, we now return you to your normally scheduled cute!

10. represent! *knuckle bump*

11. Anyone else noticing that this animal has no head or neck? There’s just a face, stuck on the front (presumably) of a round body. Another one for the ‘creepy but cute’ tag.

12. That’s what I was thinking!! He’s just so round! A ball of smiley piggy!!

13. Alice Shortcake says:

That was my first impression too – “This is either a real pig or one of those fancy helium-filled balloons!”

14. Karen Gadberry says:

That’s a real piggy. Baby piggies don’t have hardly any neck showing and most of them by this age if taken care of properly are fat and rotund!
    What a cutie! He may be a pot belly breed which would further explain why no neck. He’s real for sure!

15. Even big pigs don’t have obvious necks.

16. if you look up “rotund” in the dictionary, this picture is beside it. :)

17. YES! It’s just so round, like when you doodle a pig during a boring a meeting! What? am I the only one that does that? The roundness adds to the cuteness. PIG!

18. Even the Angriest of Birds would have trouble staying mad.

19. Oh, I love the circular chub of that little piggie!

20. Bottle Green says:

This is the roundest, most circular pig there has ever been.

21. Fird Birfle says:

And the most-smiling-est :)

22. Awwwwwww, I just want to tuck him under my arm and run for the end zone!

23. Yeah, throw the old pigskin.
    Oh, wait a minute?!?!

24. victoreia says:

25. Fird Birfle says:

Ya mean, even after the SUPER BOWL, football season isn’t over YET???

26. Duh,Duh!!!Who doesn’t know that?!

27. looks more like a short haired tribble to me. very rare, FABulously expensive, even more so than coffee in universe 2. i’m not surprised you’ve never seen one.

28. There’s a pig in the blanket, dear Martha, dear Martha.
    There’s a pig in the blanket, dear Martha, A PIG!

So hold it, dear Henry, dear Henry
    So hold it dear Henry, dear Henry hold it!

With what shall I hold it, dear Martha, dear Martha?
    With what shall I hold it, dear Martha, with what?

This earworm brought to by the letter P and the number 14! ;-)

29. victoreia says:

And I can never remember the whole thing!

30. Oops! It’s dear Liza! Now I expect the piggeh to dance un fishnets! ;-)

31. Martha in Washington says:

Where?! WHERE?! *pulls all blankets off the bed, searching fruitlessly*

32. *waves frantically* HI Martha! if you findz him in dere can i babysit, huh?huh? pwetty pleeeezzzz!

33. Martha in Washington says:

Certamente, angela!
    *STILL frantically searching*

34. http://emob832.photobucket.com/albums/zz244/specialkidk/piglets_3.jpg?t=1257686192
    Martha- how’s about 2 pigs in a basket?! (hope this works!)

35. With some wellie-boots, dear Henry, dear Henry,
    With some wellie-boots, dear Henry, with wellie-boots!

36. Epig :)

37. Fird Birfle says:

verr’ nice humor.

However I’m a bit leery of your screenname, in this case???

38. Awww, he’s getting dried off after a hog wash.

39. Oakly, you rule.

40. I think he’s full of pennies, but darned if I can find the slot…

41. My first thought was piggy bank!!

42. Peanutcat says:

It’s a perfectly round ball with a pig face on it!

43. We used to make these out of balloons and papier mache! Aahh, good (if gooey) times.

44. I bet none of yours ever looked so damn cute!

45. omg too darn cute! i dieeeee!

46. It’s like a little fuzzy football!

47. Sweet little pigskin.

48. He looks like a gentle little pink calico pig! :o It’s sooo anerable.

49. how come piglets always seem to be smiling?

50. aagh! the pinkness, the cuteness, the bright little eye! I’m conquered.

51. it’s a blorp pig.

52. Fird Birfle says:

There is a Blorp Tag; but the COverlords have not deemed it essential here.

53. incontheivable!!

54. THANK you, Jen … I was beginning to think no one was going to say it! No day is quite complete without a Princess Bride reference.

55. I am officially in love.

56. I saw a smaller version of his little guy floating around. Glad for a bigger version. Officially the cutest piglet ever!!!

57. I actually cried when I saw this. Real tears. Thanks for causing me SUCH PAIN, Cute Overload. *shakes fists*

58. Cute little face is gonna haunt me the next time I want a BLT.

59. Oh, crap. I swore I’d never fall in love again, but here goes…

60. victoreia says:

Need a parachute?

61. Fird Birfle says:

ooooo victoreia. That just put a pik-cha in my mind.

The Parachutes R Us Mfg Company should hitchhike off the
    “Got Milk” marketing idea.

“Got Parachute???” ;) written, on a blimp, near a cliff where peeps do sky-diving ….

62. What—? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

63. Fird Birfle says:

All this luuuuv fur tha Piggeh; and yet, o-nay Ig-pay Atin-Lay???

64. The blorp! The blorp! And the ever so fuzzy head with that precious little smile! How can life get better can this? I hope he has a wonderful life and his smile never has a reason to go away.

65. Perfectly Perky Polkadotted Piglet!

66. Fird Birfle says:

Preeeecisely !!!!

67. “Some pig”

68. ha! That’s soooome pig! We say that at my house when referring to grades of OJ. You’ve got your no pulp, your most pulp, and your sooome pulp!

69. “Terrific”

70. Katherine says:

71. That smile… looks very human. Looks like my boyfriend’s facebook display picture, actually. How can this be? Too funny!

72. You think it looks cute now, but just imagine when it hatches.

73. Piggly wiggly.

74. OMG a smiling piglet!!!! So cute!

75. If you give a pig a (lot of) pancake(s)…

76. This is the most adorable picture I have ever seen.

77. Fird Birfle says:

Meg, pyrit & co are pretty good at that :)

78. Francesca says:

He’s so wee and round. OMG SO ROUND. SO FREAKING CUTE. And spots.

79. So, now that we’ve got the canonical Pig in a Blanket for folks in the USA, where’s the adorable Toad in the Hole for our friends in the UK?

80. he looks like a soccer ball!!! i want to call him David (i.e. Beckham beacuse theyre both soooo cute!)

81. weeny piggie! I need one of these, such a round, smiley little fella…

82. OMG. Who is the owner of this piggy!? Please post more pictures it. He or She is adorable!!!! I’m in love!!!!

83. Do you serve white or red wine with adorable…Now I feel guilty : |