Buy. Me. Toys.

::grrowl::

OK!

Frequent shopper points to Angela C., and Kodie, still thinking inside the box.

Comments

1. I’ll do anything you want. Just don’t nip me!

2. BEEP!

PS: Puppy in the Louis Vuitton!?? Only way to travel.

3. Hmm, time for a late snack in the mod lounge. Stuffed mushrooms?

4. Wow, twice in the Mod Lounge. Pass the fresh mozzarella!

5. As if a face like that needed to ask for toys !

6. Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, spoiled and I mean rotten! :lol:

7. I love the waterfountain hairdo! So adorable.

8. I love the spout! I find it even cuter on babies– it’s just what you have to do when your little girl is that age where she still looks like a boy!

9. I want to know how long it took to get that hairdo in that perfect condition. I used to try to do that with every baby I baby sat (yes, to boys too)…and it NEVER came out that perfect.

10. Meh, either way it’s still going to crap in her purse.

11. were the truffles too much?

12. Martha in Washington says:

Yep, toys. And milkbones. And snausages. And Bacon!!

13. Fird Birfle says:

with all due respect, Gigi; what’s your point???

*giggle*

14. Fird Birfle says:

@ Nikki: never thought of that description/ parallel before !

15. Kari Callin says:

Oh LOOK! It’s a member of the Lolli-pup Guild!

16. What magical land has supermarkets that allow you to bring in your pets???? I want to live where I can take my maltese with me where ever I go!!!

17. kodie's mom says:

it only takes me a few seconds… to do the ‘water fountain’ hair do^^

18. kodie's mom says:

some stores in southern california where they don’t serve/sell open food, we are allowed to shop with our hairy friends unless the sign at the door says no.

19. Paris Hilton’s Day Off.

Sprite? Mais, I ordered Champagne.

Really? Oui!

20. Andi from NC says:

gets my vote for the “newest face of disapproval”

21. As cute as this pup is, it makes me so mad that it is in a grocery store!! There are just some places pups don’t belong .. and the grocery store is one!

22. Would you say the same thing if it was a seeing eye dog? Or a service dog for someone in a wheel chair?
    Of course not, they are allowed by law anywhere. Well then why discriminate against a little dog in a handbag? He isn’t more dirty or has more germs than a seeing eye dog or a service dog is and he’s not even touching the floor!

23. emmberrann says:

Topknot was probly done by the hairdresser, who is probly on retainer, and standby for immediate touchups.

24. Try France, and Spain, too come to think of it.

25. do you have to apply for a purrmit?

26. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! World of Warcraft Reference!!! LOVE IT!

I had a level 80 gnome that I tried DESPERATELY to get into the Lollipop Guild on the Maelstrom Server :o(.

I know…totally unrelated and will probably stick me in the MOD lounge, and i would snorgle this sweet yet imperious little baby for hours and hours and hours :)

27. How do you know it’s not wearing a doggy diaper? Hee.

28. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, that dog looks like she probably has someone to do her “business” for her.

29. Doggeh is going to allow purchase of Sprite…now is demanding to the meat counter and buy some filet!

I would take my kittehs to the grocery store but they got a little crazy once when we were in the ’10 items and under’ checkout lane and the person in from had ELEVEN items. :)

30. I would say an eye-seeing dog is more well-behaved than a regular dog in a purse, but that means I’m dangerously sliding in stereotyping territories for dog-in-purse people. An eye-seeing dog is working so you don’t and shouldn’t pet him if you’re not the owner, as opposed to a regular dog that is unnecessary if you don’t need them for medical reasons in public places such as grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.
    I’m not for pets in groceries stores unless it is necessary and I generally roll my eyes at any pets in purses, but there’s nothing I can do about it. XD Not my dog, not my bag, not my problem. I can always turn around and not see them. I do have to admit though that the cuteness factor is pretty much SKY-HIGH with this puppy!

31. That was my reaction, a dog in the grocery store. Personally it doesn’t bother me if the dog is not interacting with the merchandise or bothering other shoppers but I was expecting at least one comment in complaint about it! I would take my purse dog out a lot more if the shops around here weren’t so freaky about it. People around here still have a farmer attitude towards non-humans. “belongs in a barn”

32. My dog (and likely this one too) is cleaner than the average kid and better mannered too.

33. I used to work at a grocery store and I remember one day this lady had the cutest little teeny chihuahua puppy with her. Customers were freaking out!

I think the main reason behind not allowing any and all dogs in food stores is because what’s to stop them from relieving themselves somewhere? I know, everyone will say ‘my dog would never do that’, but not every dog is perfectly trained, and allowing in the ones that aren’t would just spell disaster. It’s better to just allow in the service dogs which are trained to be in situations where they are surrounded by people in an unusual environment.

34. Hmmm.. I wonder why some people think this is a grocery store…Try a drug store that carries sodas in bottles and cans… and doggie toys.
    Is this make you feel better??
    Although, I’ve seen them in some SF grocery stores^^

35. that pup has some seriously cute attitude!!!!

36. Um… I’m pretty sure the “Lollipop Guild” is originally from The Wizard of Oz film. *confused*

Cuuuute puppy. I would not mind having a dog I could carry everywhere with me!

37. *wonders if Louis Vitton makes a purse large enough for my boxer puppy*

38. victoreia says:

*feels stunned* What just happened? *blinking*

39. Kari Callin says:

I am a little older, so it was actually a Wizard of Oz reference! LOLOL :D

40. oh come on! you know that dog totally LOVES poopin’ in the louie!

41. Some shops/bars/etc. in New York City will let you get away with it, especially if the dog is well-behaved and never leaves the bag/satchel/what-have-you.

42. I’d rather be around a polite dog than a screaming kid…