The Pup Must Go Free!

Let him out.

He’s obviously been framed.

[…by Cute Overload, Miranda R.!]

1. In the can again

2. “Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?”

3. :-D

4. Mary (the first) says:

That little beauty can’t possibly be heading where you’re implying.. just look at that sweet face!!

5. SlaveToCat says:

Lifts up cute and adorable puppy to check to see if someone put all their “Eggs” in the basket or see if any chickens need to be counted.

6. Hey The Cahhhds was Mahked but I didn’t Mahk Em… Youz see.

I ‘m Inn-O-Scent I tells Ya… Inn-O-Scent!

7. Fird Birfle says:

Did you, purposely, reference that wordingk???

See the below.

8. sunnylessmum says:

Wow, beautiful markings! Shelties are ADORABLE!!! And, I call matchingks (sp?) with the decor. ;)

9. I got nuthin’ funny to say. That is just a beautiful doggie. Biskies, stat!

10. What’s that girl? Timmy’s fallen down a well again? No? YOU’VE fallen down a well? Ooh, that’s gotta be kinda embarrassing…

11. HeeHee Hee…. WIN!

12. FTW!!!!!

13. HAA!

14. Personally the pup looks like they’re hiding from someone or something….I agree…treats are necessary and stat!

15. Def. on the lamb! Kibble with lamb ok for you, puppers? *snorgles puppers/inhales very essence*

16. my puppers would say yes please to lamb…especially if it was served with some piping hot rice. :)

17. A-tisket, a-tasket,
    A puppy in a basket.

18. Fird Birfle says:

19. I got sent to the loudge, it seems the mod bot doesn’t like Ella Fitzgerald. 8O

Well it’s lunch time here anyway so, what’s on the menu today?

20. bookmonstercats says:

I like Ella Fitzgerald, so lunch is on me. I’ve done beef in beer, or home made spag bol?

21. And what, my dear BMC, is spag bol? Is it any relation to toad in the hole?

22. bookmonstercats says:

It is indeed spaghetti bolognaise, 260 Oakley. It tends to be referred to as “spag bol” when concocted by students *shudder*

I can also do you toad-in-the hole, followed by spotted dick

23. I’d guess it’s spaghetti with bolonaise sauce.

24. Spag Bol! Spag Bol!

25. That’s bolognese.

26. mmmm spag bol. I want!!! *Grabbie hands*

27. Mary (the first) says:

We had a dog that looked like that when I was a kid.. *cough50cough* years ago.. we were always told she was half collie, half german shepherd, but I wonder if the “Sheltie” breed just wasn’t recognized at that time. Maybe after I’ve had more coffee, I’ll go research. Anyway, decades later, I still remember that dog. She was absolutely wonderful. *snf*

28. phred's mom says:

My family had Shelties in the – gasp- 1950’s. Wonderful, loving, bright, good-looking, super companions. I swear Bruce was a goggie genius. So sweet.

29. phred's mom says:

Durn, I forgot the relevant thing about the breed being recognized back in the day…our Shelties were AKC registered.

30. Mary (the first) says:

Hmm.. thanks.. maybe our dog wasn’t actually a Sheltie but she sure looked like that. Absolutely the sweetest dog in the world.

31. Basket-driving Sheltie gets pulled over for weaving in and out of traffic and fails dog-breathalyzer test.

32. I have three of these….they all look completely innocent except that their eyes give them away – so big and worried when they know they done wrong!

33. Dewd, this is when your lawyer tells you to keep your mouth shut!

34. For some reason, I’m really thirsty for a mango lassi.

I recognize that look. It’s the look my dear departed Missy used to get. First there’s the “Ohboyohboyohboy, a new container I can cram myself into” look, then this one, which is the “No, I’ve always been in this receptacle, Sir or madam, you must be mistaken about it having been empty a nanosecond ago” look

35. I got so distracted thinking about how much I’d like a mango lassi that it took me quite a while to get it. Good one.

36. SlaveToCat says:

Dr. Freud, we have another Basket Case in our waiting room….

Oh what a cute basket case it is too!!! Hugs and snorgles.

37. Anyone remember this movie?

“Don’t you hate it when someone throws away a perfectly good doggie?”

38. As a current Sheltie owner, I can testify this the look of pure guilt!!! Especially when you say to our doggie……..Peanut, did you eat cat food!?! Yep, that’s the look alright!

Beautiful baby by the way…….she must be pretty young. Our little guy’s muzzle has turned almost white with age (turned 12 in November). Best and smartest dog I have ever owned!

39. BemusedWit says:

That cutie can’t go to prison, whatever his crime.
    Instead of sending him to prison, can you possibly send him to me? I promise I won’t let him escape.