Ooh, yeah! All right!
We’re jammin’
I wanna jam it wid you.
We’re jammin’, jammin’,
And I hope you like jammin’, too.

When it’s a great photo, you know it’s hand-picked for us by Marilyn T. over at National Geographic Your Shot. Photo by Stephanie More. Bob Marley Jammin’ lyrics via MetroLyrics.

1. omg, the eyes look like those little candy eyes that come on chocolate Easter bunnehs! I loff heem!

And did someone say Jamin?

2. heheh… yep, any excuse:
    helllooo sailor!

uh, yeah, leezard’s cute too. ;)

3. I take it you have that bookmarked? ;)

4. LOLOL also for an extra laff read teh tags on that post!.

5. And you DON’T? Yeah, of course you don’t. Now push my other foot.

6. readymade524 says:

He seems to be missing his english muffin and butter.

7. Apropro of nothing, Jammin’ came out on the radio regularly when I was about 3 years old, and in footie pajamas.

To this day, I still sing “Pajamas, Pajamas….pajamas pajamas. And I hope you like pajamas too.”

8. ack! you could scare hordes of QTE-ladies by suggesting that Jamin came out! (While causing the hearts of thousands of QTE-boys to flutter!)

9. emmberrann says:

What’s they say about not eatin’ anything bigger than your head?

10. It doesn’t count if it’s melty jelly. MMmmm…

11. Just 15 minutes can save you 15% or more on your car insurance. Ahh, mmm, shlurp shlarp shlerp shlorp!

12. bob drummond says:

Yeah Terry, I agree ! This little guy does remind me of an insurance spokesperson,…… er, I mean spokeslizard !

13. bob drummond says:

Yes, this little guy does remind me of a certain autoinsurance spokeslizard !

14. bob drummond says:

sorry about the repeat guys !!

15. Fird Birfle says:

*winks collaboratively @ bob drummond *

16. I’m having trouble believing those vivid colors, they’re amazing! Especially those tribal markers over his forehead. All the kids in soho will have them soon.

17. JustAnotherHeather says:

So is that marmalade or apple jelly? I want to see a lizard/gecko taste test of different jams now.

And do any other art geeks think s/he would make a great pointillism painting subject? S/he’s already halfway there with the yellow dots on his/her head and neck. So cute.

18. marmalade. very british.

19. I see your point Heather and totally agree !

20. I have one of these at my work. It’s a lil Day Gecko. Skittish usually, but cute as can be.

21. Robin Kiesel says:

You get to work with lil Day Geckos! Can I work with you?

22. Sure. I also get to work with G-pigs, ferrets, all kinds of awesome fishies, and lots of other critters!

23. Well, I’m afraid THAT was a disappointment! I was definitely not expecting a lizard. Rats….

24. What you were expecting Rats…XD

25. Fird Birfle says:

I LURVE this lil’ guy/ gal’s vivid couleurs.
    And I’m not so verreh fond of the Other Ge(i)ko/ Gekko/ Lizard/ whateveritis.

YAY “Jammin’ ” :)

26. Yeah, that’s about as cute as a non-fuzzy can get.

27. womblegirl says:

I have to agree here, he/she’s such a cute little gecko. I think it’s the happy smile combined with the cool colours….

28. Fird Birfle says:

yup, ye’re right.

At first, I had not realized that the critter is smilin’. But after reading your comment, I looked and sure ‘nough, that and the vivid blue eyeshadow, are
    the crowning touches of artistry, here.

29. Well, that was disappointing– cute lizard, but not remotely as cute as our boy Jamin….

30. Rhea…that is exactly what Ima talkin’ ’bout!!

31. Does this come in mealworm?

32. Trabb's Boy says:

Oh, brings back memories from when I first fell for NTMTOM!!!

33. This has got to be the happiest lizard I have ever seen.