And Now, the Song Stylings of Lenny

Fave Frame™

Comments

1. sabrina rose says:

A lovely little tune from a lovely little babeh! We hope to hear more from you as you grow up, sweetie! I sense potential!!

2. Oh Ma Goodness! He sounds like a BIRD!

3. Wish I was Dr. Doolittle…

4. Correction – Dr. Dolittle

5. I wish that ALL THE TIME. (tri-i-i-i-l-l-l-l-l … shake right leg)

6. chirrrup! chirp! brrrpt! to you too, little guy. WHAT CUTE SOUNDS

7. I didn’t monkey bites as a teen but now that I’m an adult I want monkey HUGS !!!
    Funny how our wants change as we get older.

8. First a whistling mouse

and now a whistling minkee!!

9. Does he have a friend named Squiggy?

10. Is he wearing DIAPERPANTS!!!!???

and he whistles better than I do

11. Fird Birfle says:

Pahdon mee, M. Saffron, boot, doo yuu have a lee-sance, for yahr “minkey”???

Signed,
    Not Detective Clouseau

12. Oh Good Lord – that little monkeh is HONKIN’ CUTE!

13. Anonymoose says:

Oh my goodness… his little smile at 13-14 seconds in!!!!

14. I do not remember as I received a bimp on ze head.

15. The Original Jane says:

I want my tea kettle whistle to sound like him. I hear part birdie. frog and insect chirps.

(don’t ask, long story about just getting a new tea kettle)

16. He’s ‘Not that Lenny, the other Lenny’

17. Last one sounded like a cricket chirp!

18. My cats were VERY interested when they heard him!

19. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Mine too! He’s so sweet!

20. awwwww, what a sweetheart!

21. Yes! He sounds like a cross between a cricket and a little birdy!

22. The smile @ :13 seconds just killed me.
    I’m writing this from Heaven.

23. Good Gawrsh….
    I don’t even like monkeys… but I love his voice!!!! So pretty!

24. cubbybutt says:

I need to know why this monkey is in a human home. Rescue/rehab situation? Backstory????

25. To quote Theresa ” Oh my stinkin gosh”

….how does one get a capuchin…and would he do my chores for me while he sings???

26. Kari Callin says:

” I think we’re lost. I can speak sparrow. Let me just ask that sparrow where we are. TWEET WHISTLE!”

“Did that sound a little robin-ish? I think it sounded too much like a robin. Let me try again… TWEEEET WHIIIIISTLE”

“What?! I can to speak to sparrows! WHIIISSSTTTLE”

27. Mine freaked out and ran out of hte room!

28. There is a bimb in thees rheum.

29. Oh no! you wouldn’t want this little sweetie to end up like Homer Simpson’s helper monkey!

30. LOL! ohhh I knew I liked you for a good reason Theresa :)

31. “Look at the monkey! Look at the silly monkey!”

*head asplode*

32. twocatsownme says:

I clicked on this link: Hoteldelcuna.com

Costa Rica, Hotel del Cuna, Baru National Wildlife Refuge

I can’t tell if it’s someone’s pet, and they are staying at the Hotel del Cuna,
    or if this is a photo of a nursery/house at the Baru National Wildlife Refuge.

33. It’s more like lovely chirping. He is a cutie pie.

34. Fird and Theresa WIN. :D

35. Fird Birfle says:

*curtseys in deep & sincere gratitude and long white gloves, and pearls, natch*

36. I first read that as “Lemmy”, and was expectin’ some Motorhead-style vocals.