And Now, the Song Stylings of Lenny

Fave Frame™

1. sabrina rose says:

A lovely little tune from a lovely little babeh! We hope to hear more from you as you grow up, sweetie! I sense potential!!

2. Oh Ma Goodness! He sounds like a BIRD!

3. Wish I was Dr. Doolittle…

4. Correction – Dr. Dolittle

5. I wish that ALL THE TIME. (tri-i-i-i-l-l-l-l-l … shake right leg)

6. chirrrup! chirp! brrrpt! to you too, little guy. WHAT CUTE SOUNDS

7. I didn’t monkey bites as a teen but now that I’m an adult I want monkey HUGS !!!
    Funny how our wants change as we get older.

8. First a whistling mouse

and now a whistling minkee!!

9. Fird Birfle says:

Pahdon mee, M. Saffron, boot, doo yuu have a lee-sance, for yahr “minkey”???

Not Detective Clouseau

10. I do not remember as I received a bimp on ze head.

11. There is a bimb in thees rheum.

12. Fird Birfle says:

*curtseys in deep & sincere gratitude and long white gloves, and pearls, natch*

13. Fird and Theresa WIN. :D

14. Does he have a friend named Squiggy?

15. He’s ‘Not that Lenny, the other Lenny’

16. Is he wearing DIAPERPANTS!!!!???

and he whistles better than I do

17. Oh Good Lord – that little monkeh is HONKIN’ CUTE!

18. Anonymoose says:

Oh my goodness… his little smile at 13-14 seconds in!!!!

19. The Original Jane says:

I want my tea kettle whistle to sound like him. I hear part birdie. frog and insect chirps.

(don’t ask, long story about just getting a new tea kettle)

20. Last one sounded like a cricket chirp!

21. My cats were VERY interested when they heard him!

22. Mine freaked out and ran out of hte room!

23. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Mine too! He’s so sweet!

24. awwwww, what a sweetheart!

25. Yes! He sounds like a cross between a cricket and a little birdy!

26. The smile @ :13 seconds just killed me.
    I’m writing this from Heaven.

27. Good Gawrsh….
    I don’t even like monkeys… but I love his voice!!!! So pretty!

28. cubbybutt says:

I need to know why this monkey is in a human home. Rescue/rehab situation? Backstory????

29. To quote Theresa ” Oh my stinkin gosh”

….how does one get a capuchin…and would he do my chores for me while he sings???

30. Oh no! you wouldn’t want this little sweetie to end up like Homer Simpson’s helper monkey!

31. LOL! ohhh I knew I liked you for a good reason Theresa :)

32. Kari Callin says:

” I think we’re lost. I can speak sparrow. Let me just ask that sparrow where we are. TWEET WHISTLE!”

“Did that sound a little robin-ish? I think it sounded too much like a robin. Let me try again… TWEEEET WHIIIIISTLE”

“What?! I can to speak to sparrows! WHIIISSSTTTLE”

33. “Look at the monkey! Look at the silly monkey!”

*head asplode*

34. twocatsownme says:

I clicked on this link:

Costa Rica, Hotel del Cuna, Baru National Wildlife Refuge

I can’t tell if it’s someone’s pet, and they are staying at the Hotel del Cuna,
    or if this is a photo of a nursery/house at the Baru National Wildlife Refuge.

35. It’s more like lovely chirping. He is a cutie pie.

36. I first read that as “Lemmy”, and was expectin’ some Motorhead-style vocals.