I’m On the Night Train

Zzzzt! Zzzzt! [Say in 'toot! toot! voice]

Brought to you by Ambien and Sender-Inner John D. See 25 Awkward Cat Sleeping Positions over at Buzzfeed.

Comments

1. Leavin’ on a midnight train to Georgia.. woowoo!

2. *backup dancer moves*

3. Martha in Washington says:

excuse me…pardon me…sorry…ok, back to sleep now
    *squeezes self inbetween kitteh #2 and kitteh #3*

4. This stack o’ snorg sure is resourceful.
    No bedding? No problem.

5. bookmonstercats says:

Kitteh #3 already has a “squeezed in” look, Martha. Gently now!!

6. What do you mean ‘awkward’? They look perfectly confortable here. On the 24 other pictures too.
    (I mean they are CATS, sleeping in strange position is part of the job description. XD)

7. Sing it with me:
    Pardon me boy, is that the Cat-tanooga choo choo?
    Packed with felines
    Boy, they’ve got cute behinds

8. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Those kitties look too pooped to Pip.

9. OOOh, I lurve this song *sings along with 260O, but horribly out of tune*

10. pinkpenguin says:

I’m on the night train, and I’m ready to crash and burn … (looks like these kitties beat me to it)

11. snoopysnake says:

Not sure if this has been on CO before

12. WendyLady says:

*snort* *snerk* that is just sooo…. hmmm…. soooo……well I’m just not sure. Anybody?

13. quite compact and efficient!
    (and fuzzy)

14. Blue Footed Booby says:

I like how there’s multiple music references in the comments already yet none of them are to the song named in the title text. XD

15. VUN TINEE TABBEE, HA HA HA!
    TWO TINEE TABBEES, HA HA HA!
    THREE TINEE TABBEES, HA HA HA!
    FOUR TINEE TABBEES, HA HA HA!

Now, I shall count zee stripes! VUN STRIPE, HA HA HA…

16. emmberrann says:

I loff this picture, but it looks soooo familiar. Could this be a re-post? Or is it a riposte? It dun’t matter, I loff kittehs, in a train, not in a train, in a flower pot, not in a flower pot, in boxes, not in boxes, etc., etc., etc. And these are verry cute bebehs….

17. Both my tuxcat and I agree that my calico’s rather large belly makes an excellent pillow for resting our heads on for a snooze… Unfortunately, the calico doesn’t agree :P

18. Blue Footed Booby says:

I think you’re thinking of the geckos licking watermelons.

19. Blue Footed Booby says:

Wait, crap, forgot which tab I was in. Disregard!

20. emmberrann says:

Hi, BFB! As Emily Litella would say: “Oh. That’s different. Well, never mind!”

21. This photo makes me sleepy ZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZ…..

22. I agree with your assessment, WendyLady… major drugs going on there, I’m thinking… :)

23. I got less than a minute in before it had to stop… I feel a little scarred for life now…

24. bob drummond says:

Almost looks like a sleepy KITTY CONGA LINE !!! : )

25. Ha! This had me laughing out loud. I’m totally picturing Count.

26. Fird Birfle says:

eez acktualleh wreeten “Sleppy” ‘roun’ these hyah pahts ….

But then. no esta una Tag(ge) de “Sleppy”….

Signed,
    Oh So Bereft.

*sigh*

27. Just another day at the DMV…

28. what is the night train?? the midnight train to cutesville?

29. Mary (the first) says:

On target as always, Mike!

30. Mary (the first) says:

Hilz, I only made it to :27 .. that’s now how I like to picture kittehs.. I like them soft and snorgley.

31. Mary (the first) says:

I’m thinking it’s a repost, but like you, I don’t care much because it’s still adorable!!

32. For some strange and not understood reason this makes my stomach and my teeth hurt. Not so much cute as just creepy.

33. Disturbing was the first word that came to my mind.

34. Martha in Washington says:

Most gently, BMC! I don’t want to disturb.

35. AWW :D This picture makes me want to gently pick up all four kitties and place them on a nice soft pillow at my place :D

36. Weird was the first word that came to my mind, Mudbug.

37. Oh man this is the same guy who did Meowmix which has a black cat in it and is totally mind warping yet fascinating.

38. warrior rabbit says:

People were thinking night, which took them to Midnight…Midnight Train to Georgia. I can see why they did that. But yeah, wrong song.

39. Blue Footed Booby says:

It’s a Guns & Roses song.

I’m fairly sure it’s not about cuteness.

40. Not only a repost, but a repost from the #1 most popular post of 2009!

And with good reason! This could be reposted every week and I’d be happy.