Gimme a Z! Gimme a Z! Gimme another Z!

What does it spell?! Zzz!

Looks more like the “Stupor” bowl to me, Sophia Pena-Garza.

1. three’s a charm…

2. bookmonstercats says:

We don’t have a cheer-leading history over here, but I’m busy making pom-poms to shake right now!

3. Over where? :P

4. PS: *passes Bookmonstercats The Official Pompoms™*

5. *Looks around for Theresa…*

6. Skippymom, skippymom, where art thou, skippymom?

7. Fird Birfle says:

*shifty eyes*

Z.R….. it was “whereFORE art thou ….” ;)

8. Yes, but “wherefore” means “why” and I don’t think Z.R. wants to ask why skippymom is. ;)

9. Wherefore not? :P

10. Fird Birfle says:

oooo Theresa, THAT was a good volley :)

11. Yay me! *waving pompoms* Thanks, Firdie.

12. googlie eyes

13. Puppy Bowl cheer-leading squirrel squad

14. warrior rabbit says:

Piggie pep squad! Except skwerls. Maybe they’ll join the hams in the blimp?

15. preshables

16. kibblenibble says:

Very gently reaches out with just a pinky finger and…

*boop* *boop* *boop*

17. *Takes all three Zs and heads for the door.*

What? I woke up to a clogged sink. If anyone deserves some additional Zs, it’s me.

18. Honk-shus all over da place!

19. *gently kisses shiny spot on deh lil’ haids, grins like a fool :-)

20. Gently tucks tiny blanket around sweet babies, kiss each one and tip toes away.

21. ohhhh, good, gigi, i wuz wondering if li’l blankies were in order.

22. Flutterby says:

Bebeh skwerlzz makin’ ZZZZs, so cute, I just wanna pop ’em in my mouf *mfffff* …sweet morsels, believe me you !!!!

23. Fird Birfle says:

Donde esta el/ la Tag(ge) du “Sleppy”, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

OUTraged and INdignant.

24. 2-4-6-8, who do we appreciate, …?!

25. KittyAdventures says:

Schameal,schamazel, hassonphepher incorporated.

26. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Sleppy Tag !!!!

*shakes pompoms for pyrit*

27. Soft small skwerells sleep soundly, snoring softly

28. Superb!

29. While visions of acorns dance in their heads…

30. It’s my birthday. Why don’t I have a pile of sleeping skwerls? Harrumph! *pouts*

31. Happy Burpday!

32. Thanks!!

33. Queen of Dork says:

*gently smooches tip tops of soft, shiny heads*

34. Queen of Dork says:

And speaking of Superbowl…has it started yet? I think I’ll root for the Giants only because I used to live in NYC and it’s such a cool city!

35. Puppy Bowl VIII has started, complete with the new Piggy Pep Squad!

36. Bubbles, Hank, Othello, Khalessa, and Beulah!

Yesss, Beulah!

37. I’m currently in love with MVP Aberdeen.

38. GO GIANTS!!!! Mr Brady, you’ve met Messrs. Tuck, Umenyiora, Kiwanuka, Amukamura, Pierre-Paul, Tollefson and Snee, etc.? :P

39. OMG! the tiniest of honk-shus! times 3!!! Eeeek! My brain asplodes!!! :-D

40. Awww, Archie, Hector and Cassie.
    (Those are their real names, too)

41. Dang! Those are incredible skwerl names. Excellent job!