Gimme a Z! Gimme a Z! Gimme another Z!

What does it spell?! Zzz!

Looks more like the “Stupor” bowl to me, Sophia Pena-Garza.

Comments

1. three’s a charm…

2. bookmonstercats says:

We don’t have a cheer-leading history over here, but I’m busy making pom-poms to shake right now!

3. *Looks around for Theresa…*

4. Puppy Bowl cheer-leading squirrel squad

5. Skippymom, skippymom, where art thou, skippymom?

6. preshables

7. kibblenibble says:

Very gently reaches out with just a pinky finger and…

*boop* *boop* *boop*

8. *Takes all three Zs and heads for the door.*

What? I woke up to a clogged sink. If anyone deserves some additional Zs, it’s me.

9. Over where? :P

10. Honk-shus all over da place!

11. PS: *passes Bookmonstercats The Official Pompoms™*

12. *gently kisses shiny spot on deh lil’ haids, grins like a fool :-)

13. Gently tucks tiny blanket around sweet babies, kiss each one and tip toes away.

14. Flutterby says:

Bebeh skwerlzz makin’ ZZZZs, so cute, I just wanna pop ‘em in my mouf *mfffff* …sweet morsels, believe me you !!!!

15. Fird Birfle says:

*shifty eyes*

PSST
    Z.R….. it was “whereFORE art thou ….” ;)

16. Fird Birfle says:

aHEM.

Donde esta el/ la Tag(ge) du “Sleppy”, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
    8-O

Signed,
    OUTraged and INdignant.

also
    HARRumph.

17. Yes, but “wherefore” means “why” and I don’t think Z.R. wants to ask why skippymom is. ;)

18. ohhhh, good, gigi, i wuz wondering if li’l blankies were in order.

19. Wherefore not? :P

20. Fird Birfle says:

oooo Theresa, THAT was a good volley :)

21. Soft small skwerells sleep soundly, snoring softly

22. While visions of acorns dance in their heads…

23. Yay me! *waving pompoms* Thanks, Firdie.

24. It’s my birthday. Why don’t I have a pile of sleeping skwerls? Harrumph! *pouts*

25. Queen of Dork says:

*gently smooches tip tops of soft, shiny heads*

26. Queen of Dork says:

And speaking of Superbowl…has it started yet? I think I’ll root for the Giants only because I used to live in NYC and it’s such a cool city!

27. Puppy Bowl VIII has started, complete with the new Piggy Pep Squad!

28. googlie eyes

29. 2-4-6-8, who do we appreciate, …?!

30. Bubbles, Hank, Othello, Khalessa, and Beulah!

Yesss, Beulah!

31. Superb!

32. I’m currently in love with MVP Aberdeen.

33. GO GIANTS!!!! Mr Brady, you’ve met Messrs. Tuck, Umenyiora, Kiwanuka, Amukamura, Pierre-Paul, Tollefson and Snee, etc.? :P

34. Happy Burpday!

35. KittyAdventures says:

Schameal,schamazel, hassonphepher incorporated.

36. Thanks!!

37. OMG! the tiniest of honk-shus! times 3!!! Eeeek! My brain asplodes!!! :-D

38. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Sleppy Tag !!!!

*shakes pompoms for pyrit*

39. warrior rabbit says:

Piggie pep squad! Except skwerls. Maybe they’ll join the hams in the blimp?

40. Awww, Archie, Hector and Cassie.
    (Those are their real names, too)

41. Dang! Those are incredible skwerl names. Excellent job!