Don’t Tell Me How it Ends!

Will the ungainly but lovable Great Dane win the love of the beautiful Collie, or will she fall under the spell of the intriguing but dangerous Rottweiler? And what of the cat; he seems loyal to the team, but can he be trusted? I can’t stand the suspense!

Comments

1. I couldn’t stop laughing… Its like me watching “Downton Abby”. We’re both saying we wish we could talk like that.

2. Omg, I want to hug that puppers, he looks so concerned!

3. Thems are some beeg paws! What a sweet pup!

4. I so wish I knew what the puppy was thinking! He looks so transfixed! Adorable

5. Sasha's Mum says:

Dogton Abbey. Where pedigre is everything.

6. Sassy.Dali says:

Don’t bother Smitty when he’s watching his stories!

7. LOL So cute!! Our frenchie will do the same thing if there’s a barking or whining dog on tv. He’ll watch it intensely and it’s so funny to see how interested he gets :D

8. That might be the sweetest thing ever recorded in the history of the interwebs.

9. I love the lady who play the Bow-wowager Countess.

10. That dog is on the edge of his seat!

Of course, he’s also on the back of his seat, and partly on the coffee table, and I think his elbows may be touching the floor, but still.

11. That is a gorgeous Goldie!! <3

12. hee hee, this is very cute!
    my mother’s australian shepherd liked to watch t.v. too…..

13. LOLOLOLOL

Dying to know if it’s just Marmaduke or anything else on TV.

14. :)

15. Oh! Love heeem!
    (… this concludes the best part of my day.
    now back to our regularly scheduled programming…)

16. Red Toenails says:

haha funny reference and play on words – wipes tear from eye.

17. OMG! Too cute!!!!!!!!

18. I’ve never saw such an intelligent-looking golden retriever as this one!
    Like a small boy… or a teenager watching Twilight! ha ha!!

19. Mary (the first) says:

That’s the loudest/most I’ve laughed in awhile!! OMG I want to take that puppy home and hold him on my lap. I’d even watch Marmaduke with him. I wish his human would move the coffee table over a bit for him though. And maybe bring in a little tray of snausages.. :D

20. Mary (the first) says:

.. annnnd here I am in the mod lounge. Why?? (baroooo). I guess if I have to be here, pass the cookies.

21. shhh! Marmaduke’s on!

22. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

23. Hands Mary Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and a glass of Chocolate milk

24. O.k. call me puppy-whipped but all I wanna do is build a very padded bridge between the couch & the table or re arrange the room. Obviously that luvbug prefers to watch t.v. while facing it.

25. I love when animals watch TV. Our cat used to love Meerkat Manor.

26. cellarmouse says:

hah…

27. Cannoli, peeps! I got vanilla, chocolate, mocha and pistachio!

28. Smitty is an adorable name. :D

29. My cats always watched baseball with me. Stinky would always sit on my lap, but Dante likes to try to re-enact the plays. :P

30. Antoinette says:

my dog likes Colin Firth movies. She watched the King’s Speech the other night.

31. One of my cats used to paw at the screen where the basketball was.

32. Jack and Lille's Human says:

I had a cat who was obsessed with Kung Fu Panda. He sat transfixed, looking at the screen—not pawing at it or anything. It was almost alarming.

33. My cat straddles the tv and dangles his legs in front of the screen; does that count?

34. One of my cats (also named Smitty, oddly) loves watching animals on TV. There was a point where “Planet’s Funniest Animals” was his favourite show, and he’d actually sit in front of the TV when it was time for the show to come on (even when the TV was off), and he’d wait until commercial breaks to use the litterbox & come back.

35. Fird Birfle says:

That is UBER-cool.

YAY Smitty :)

36. Oh my stars and garters, he looks like he’s really watching TV!
    That is just to funny :lol:

37. At the moment of the front feet on the coffee table I died, I said died, laughing. I’m totally impressed with the self-control of the camera person!

38. Maybe it’s a Golden thing – my rescute Golden, Luna, watches TV with that same concentration. She’s choosy, though: only baseball games (not tennis or football) and shows/movies that have anipals in them (Animal Planet and the Westminster dog show are particular favorites). First time she saw another dog on the screen (Luna was a stray, and I don’t think she’d ever seen a TV), she actually tried to look behind it – I guess she thought it was a window or something. Anyhow, she now knows they aren’t hiding behind the set, so she just sits and watches. And occasionally paws at the screen, to make sure…

39. Can’t say what will happen if you have a dog, but If you have a cat, put on the movie “Winged Migration”. Mine watched the whole thing, either from the edge of the couch (where he provided commentary), from the floor below the tv, or pawing at the screen. He gives it 4 paws!

40. Anyone noticed how doggie has positioned himself between the human and the remote? That channel is not going to get changed.

41. Do *NOT* change that channel! I have big teeth!

42. Heaven help them if they ever stumble on the Dogs and Cats franchise. Or the Beethoven series, Beverly Hill Chiluahua, etc.

43. Fird Birfle says:

Agreed.

44. Fird Birfle says:

Some nice literary / wordplay competishe here.
    Y’all aren’t making life easy, for 260 :)

45. I know it would be a little mean, but I’d like to see what happens when the channel is changed…

46. Ever seen that funny cat vid of the cat looking behind the TV to see where the race cars went?

47. Nothing wrong with that dog’s taste.

48. Kerfuffles says:

This has me quite literally laughing out loud. Just awesome.
    It reminds me of how my cat Sauza used to INTENTLY watch certain scenes in the TV show Lost. I finally figured out it was because of the bird & other animal sounds in the jungle scenes. But I always liked to think it was because she was as intent on figuring out the “meaning” of the island as I was.

Thanks for the giggles tonight, CO!

49. Erling Jacobsen says:

Especially love the I-can’t-watch-it’s-too-exciting-but-I-must-watch around 1:02

50. KittyMarthaPoo says:

That’s nothing. My Beagle watches the Kardashians with me. And all the Real Housewives. For real. I call my husband in the room so he can see Bailey watching TV :) Left to his own devices, twice Bailey put his paw on the remote & changed the channel to The Three Stooges. My mom’s cat likes to change the channel to PBS when they have male tenors singing operas.

51. KittyMarthaPoo says:

My mom got a video about birds from the library & her cat Pepper Anne was transfixed & watched it intently for hours.

52. ADORABLE!

53. Brilliant.

54. I agree- I was watching animal planet and some puppies came on the screen making teeny puppy noises and Honey, my housemate’s Golden, came running in and started licking the screen. I’ve never seen another dog even notice the TV, although one of my cats is really interested in Eli Manning, QB of the Giants. She doesn’t care about any other football team or even any other player. So we’ll have to watch some of the game in combo with Puppy Bowl.

55. yea Id be changing the channel on the Kardashians too! and to the three stooges no less…..LOL

56. My dog watches TV too! But not so seriously though xD

~ Kieli ~

57. Fird Birfle says:

*delighted giggle, visualizing Bailey and your mom’s cat’s programming “cherces”*

58. Somehow, I think she can hold her own. ;)

59. HAHAHA!! SOOOO CUTE!! Puppy was so into the movie. Those cute paws on the table! hahaHAHAH!!

60. LOL, me too, watching Downton Abbey