Some Things Are Best Left to the Pros

Eager to squeeze in on the “wacky cats in tiny boxes” craze, sad-eyed Buddy the bulldog bites off much less than he can chew. Nice try, Buddy.

Comments

1. You might be Canadian, if you say ‘eh?’ to your dog . . . called ‘Buddy’.

2. Maureen from Canada says:

Where is Maru when he is needed???!

3. Martha in Washington says:

I love hearing someone trying to reason with an anipal! And, yes, I’ve tried it once or twice myself to no avail.

4. skippymom says:

Is that a decapitated horse head lying on the floor at the end?

5. Well Maru does it with far more panache, but Buddy’s grumpface is quite endearing.

6. Buddy seems to think it fits just fine thank you very much !

7. And you buy stuff from MEC!

8. 260Oakley says:

You, sir, are no Boxer. Butt you are cute.

9. It’s Maru’s non-union bulldog equivalent!

10. Exactly what I was thinking!

11. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Who’s the ridiculous one, eh?

12. (sings) Big guy in a little box! lol

13. Buddy, I’m so in love with you, if I ever saw you IRL I would kiss those adorable lips !!!!!!! I especially love those 5 crooked teeth on your lovely bottom jaw !!!!!!!!! Don’t worry about the size of the box, it’s not your fault, I’d blame it on the box !!!!!!!!

14. Let’s just say it’s an offer Buddy couldn’t refuse.

15. skippymom says:

Hate to say it, Buddy, buddy, but that box, well…kind of makes you look fat.

16. in boxhab… and maru’s his room-mate

17. It is! I saw it too. Mr. Owner might need to watch out. That might be placed in his bed tonight.

18. emmberrann says:

Maybe we should ask Maru to facilitate a seminar on box-ing. This doggins could be the first one to sign up for it.

19. Yeah! for cute Canadian doggy!!

20. Brava!!!

Brava!!!

21. I’m suggesting “Baru” as the new name for this Maru like pupster.

22. You know, I sometimes think there isn’t really a Canadian accent. But before this guy even said “eh” I knew he was Canadian.

23. cellarmouse says:

mr. owner is awfly ironic (and concerned with size)…buddy’s beautiful and clearly would do anything to please…guess who’s my favorite…

24. *checks calendar*
    nope, not Boxing Day…

25. “What? The cat does this all the time!”

26. Whoop! Now *that’s* Canadian!

27. Fird Birfle says:

WHO said Maru was a “wacky” cat???

Corpulent? possibly? Photogenic?? Indubitably. Addicted to boxes? very likely.
    Adorable? Absolutely.

28. The Original Jane says:

This is an public service announcement from your local vet. Please have your pooch’s under bite checked immediately. Thank you.

29. So Canadian!

30. aHAHAHAHAHA!

31. Does my butt look big in this box?

32. Well I can assure you from my own personnal experience that there is a French Canadian accent and we even have a language all our own Franglais :lol:

33. Reasoning with an anipal or trying to sit in a small box?

34. Harrumph, I think Buddy looks just perfect in his leetle box.

35. No, no… It’s “Does this box make my butt look big??” LOL Right on, MCL.

36. I will get him a bigger box! Condo size!!

37. Fird Birfle says:

verr’ nice.

38. Fird Birfle says:

ooooooooh skippymom’s fixin’ to throw down …..

39. Maru has competition!

40. I’m not too sure what this video is trying to accomplish……

41. Buddy is holding down the fort while Maru is away.

42. He’s obviously loves his box addicted Bulldog, look at all the boxes he had laying around for him! That reminds me, need to order an item from MEC!

43. Ha! Perfect!

44. My Dante, right now, is positioned in a big box, surrounded with packing paper in the classic “SURPRIZE! You Gotz A LOLCat!” configuration:

45. I knew Maru. Maru was a friend of mine. And you, sir, are no Maru!

46. Ha ha, I’m Canadian and immediately noticed the MEC box too! I like how Buddy sat down and busted the box so it actually did fit him.

47. Did you notice the floor is verrrrry similar to Maru’s? Coincidence? I think not…

48. But he did so very, very politely. ;-)

49. What an adorable boy! He does seem slightly ashamed of his predilection, methinks. I clicked through to watch it on Youtube, and there was this accompanying link: A RABBIT HERDING SHEEP! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qeuL5IGimCQ#!

50. Don’t be an enabler!

51. Good job Buddy!! You have the right to make your box sitting dreams come true=)

52. I love this dog. Can I has please?

~ Kieli ~

53. I thought he was holding down the box?

54. Yes, just who is trying to reason with a DOG here?! Tee hee. I love it!!!1!!

55. Honey, does this box makes look FAT?

56. The Original Jane says:

I can’t figure out how they eat/bite properly with those overbites???

57. The Original Jane says:

Hey Theresa, that’s your cat? Why was he/she making that face? Yawning, meowing, or what?

58. I love the quick pan to all of the other boxes that Buddy clearly disapproved of in lieu of the one that he can barely fit in (once he tears out that last piece, anyway).

59. arachnophile says:

And coffee from TIMMIES!

60. Oh for goodness sake, this cannot be real! Peeps, click on the link above, you won’t believe your eyes! :) Kelley, thanks for sharing this, you’ve made my day :)

61. Melancholy Kitty says:

Ah no, it`s a plush Bulldog