Your Ice Cream or Your Life!

Here, take my ice cream! Just please don’t hurt me!

Bella Lightning Bolt says, “Bill H., yer just lucky ya weren’t eatin’ a Twinkie.”

Comments

1. he ees leeking eet

2. smallthunder says:

Ah, reminds me of my dear departed dachshund, Nugget. His second favorite thing in the world was vanilla ice cream — number one being going to the Big Bed at night with “Mommie” (and yes, we actually tested him on that — what would he go for? A big bowl of vanilla ice cream being set on the floor for him … or joining “Mommie” as she headed downstairs to bed … and bless his furry little heart, he went with “Mommie.” He always, night after night, would respond to the call to the bed like he had just WON THE LOTTERY!!!! AGAIN!!!)

3. he ees luvin’ eet

4. Ice cream! Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme!

5. 260Oakley says:

Dirty Hairy says: “Go ahead. Make my sundae.”

6. Pssh… Pyrit practically spoon-fed you that line.

7. Aw, our old Siamese always had first dibs on my father’s ice cream. He’d let her have about thirty seconds of licking and then he’d eat the rest.

8. Mary (the first) says:

awwww

9. emmberrann says:

And 260O does eet again!! Srsly, ROFLMAO,!! Kudos to the Master!

10. he ees leetle leeck macheeeen

11. 260Oakley says:

Do you feel licky, punk?

12. Fird Birfle says:

all right, 260.
    For THAT one, I’ll do the standing O thang.

*wild & enthusiastic applause*

13. ^^^ This is something that – while I have never actually witnessed – my dad would totally do. His fur kids are SPOILED!

Also – um….ew! I love my cats, but I give up food and drink that was mine that they’ve partaken of.

14. kibblenibble says:

Kar, your dad sounds adorable.

15. Should have known that the wee marmie pup would draw the elusive Theo out of his lair!

16. Chihuahuas, in general, tend to be licky monsters.

17. “Stand and deliver……your money or your life….”
    What group sang this song?

18. Lurkensproingen lickenspoonen.

19. Let’s just say he was trainiable. ;-)

20. That was Adam and the Ants! Love it!!

21. Adam Ant! My friends and I used to sing it as “Stand in the liver!” We were goofy that way. :)

22. old goatlady says:

This cutie pie is wearing white evening gloves!! I love eeet! And yes I think the chi waa waas have perfected the leeking thing!

23. Poochie is meerkating!

24. *giggle*

25. My two feline overlords go for yogurt. Ice cream’s close, but they prefer yogurt.

26. wannadance says:

‘Hi, Bella!’

27. wannadance says:

how many twinkies can you successfully stash till the end of your life?

several umpty thousand, i would think. they last.

the engineers at Rice will be devastated, though. they’ve been doing twinkie/microwave experiments for ages. hope they store some…dumb engineers…

28. :lol: Oh, boy :lol: You also have two badly spoiled (who has not spoiled their kitties) feline rulers, huh, victoreria :lol:

29. This is my baby! Once while walking down the street, a car pulled over and rolled down their window just to should “HEY! IS YOUR DOG WEARING TINY BOOTS?!” to which I responded “Nope, she’s just beautiful!”

Those evening gloves get her a lot of compliments.