The squeakingks!

The chubbular regions!

The learning to walkings!

It’s entirely too moshe! — wait, is that a poop on the floor? [facepalm]

And introducing: FAVE FRAME™ (My favorite part of this movie, the new video equivalent to the Cute Overload Xtreme Close-Up)

Super-Sender-Inner Josh N. sent this one in after emitting a Super Squeal.

Comments

1. OMGICANTTAKETHEQTE!! *ded*

2. Stunbunny says:

I shall call you… Michelin Man!

3. Holy moly… I dunno how the person resisted picking them up and just snorfing the heck out of those little marshmallows!!!
    Bulldog puppies are the cutest ever!!

4. Kristine G says:

IS that poop?!

5. My boxers were very concerned that I had little squeakingk puppies inside my computer.

6. Oh for crying out loud! This is the BEST video! I love the rolls and rolls of chub on the sweet little white puppy, and you can almost hear the “ehns” has he is scooting across the carpet trying so hard to walk. This is the most ridiculously cute video. LOVE this! And I love the FAVE FRAME technology…

7. Mod lounge for brunch? Okay, well then, I’ll have a bloody mary, a little salad and a tiny puppy for snorgling.

8. craftydabbler says:

The little white one looks like a miniature walrus.

9. It looks like poop but it’s awfully um large for such little puppers. Besides, they are probably still on milk so their poop would be um runny. Maybe it’s something totally different, like a piece of wood? Yeah, I’d rather think that. And oh the squeaking and adorable chubbage. Squeee!

10. Aw! That’s lovely!

I loved the fact that they’d worked out what front legs were for, but the back legs were still a mystery.

11. My English bulldog was very concerned that I had little puppies inside my computer :)

12. By the way, am I hearing things or did a cat purr at 0:43?

13. That was a mini growl from the brown and white pupster.

14. That is exactly what I thought. lol

15. The CHUBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG !
    All my “kids” came over to see what was up with all the squeaking !

16. EHN!!!

17. emmberrann says:

Ahhh,puppy growls! Was there ever anything so anerabuhls? I’m not usually a d-o-g person, but puppy-bebehs just get to me. Particularly when they’re this little. Awwwsum,CO,awwsum.

18. emmberrann says:

This is. The. Very. Definition. Of. EHN.

19. Maybe it’s their mom’s poop.

20. *girds loins* We who are about to die salute you! *goes off to watch video*

21. Your underpants were concerned?

22. Dang, I wish I were still into poop.

23. Fird Birfle says:

*dubbledaid*

*thud*

24. Now, Skippymom,dragyour mind out of the gutter, here…

*teehee-ing when I think you can’t see me*

25. Fird Birfle says:

*burp*

26. Well, it was nice knowing you, Peanutcat. (By the way, you’ll probably see me on the other side, too.)
    *scrolls up to watch squirming, squeeking, and “almost” strolling, puppsies*

27. Nope, I’ve decided (for my peace of mind, you understand) that it’s one of those deflated, unstuffed doggie toys. Yup, that’s what it is, um hm.

28. So, what’s for lunch in the Mod lounge today? *Strolls over to put a fresh pot of coffee on*

29. Is it normal for the white one to be dragging his back legs?

30. Fird Birfle says:

These are live Pound Puppies !!!

31. Their feetie pajamas are two sizes too big!

32. OMG puppies!!111!!1!!11

Those teeny stubbular legs have keelled me.

33. What, did you eat some poop? *giggling crazily like a two-year-old*

34. Poop sandwiches! *more infantile giggling*

35. Yes, he hasn’t figured out how to make them work yet.

36. earlybird1 says:

As clean as that house and carpet are, I highly doubt that a poop would go undealt with, IMO. At least, that’s what I told myself. :D

37. skippymom says:

Let’s make a movie to send to Cute Overload!
    Um, there’s a big poop on the carpet right there.
    Oh, we’ll get that later. Everybody will be so busy watching the puppies, no one will notice the poop.

38. cellarmouse says:

the white one moves like a seal pup…those li’i hindular legs are like flippers…

39. And Baby Ruth bars. *collapses in giggling fit with Skippymom…*

40. Given the relative size to those pups, I hope not.

41. Reminded me of a seal! A very cute, bulldoggyish seal, mind you! Or Maru displaying perfect form in haunch splayage.

42. he is brave to let them wander on that nice carpet
    they are adorable

43. MINEMINEMINEMINEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME

44. Oh my god, Kar, I almost died laughing so hard at your comment.

45. I hope so. I was worried about that, too.

46. The squeaking..it’s just too much.

47. Yep, should have seen that one coming.
    I think I’ve lost my appetite now, thanks anyway.

48. If anyone needs me I’ll be in the corner, dying….. *collapses*

49. It’s bad, but oh so cute, when you are too chubulent to even walk. When you are dragging your chubbicles over vast acreages of beige carpet, avoiding the poops of unusual size. When your brown and white sibling has somehow managed to coordinate the chubs and the feets and is actually walking! No wonder there is so much squeakage.

50. Laughing so hard the tears are running down my legs! :D

51. The helpless squeaks caused my elderly female cat to trill maternally. I hope you’re happy!

52. Actually, young animals are capable of laying ASTONISHINGLY large turds… O_O

53. *in prissy, three-year-old voice* EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

54. My doberman is very concerned that I am somehow hiding and torturing tiny puppies. She walked over and harumphed at me. Meanwhile my greyhound briefly looked up from his nap by the fire, and decided warm > concern for puppies.

55. Ooh, my very first time in the mod lounge! What’s on the menu tonight?

56. Yeah, they look REALLY young–the white one looked as though he barely had his eyes open. They sort of drag themselves around for a bit at first.

57. OH MY GOD, THE EVERYTHING.

That there was some quality, grade-A cute. And my kitty kinda went “whuzzat?” when she heard the squeaking. :D

58. Awww bless! The lil white one hasn´t quite figured out how to use his back legs just yet….

59. My German Shorthaired Pointers were concerned about the puppy noises coming from the computer, too. I’ve always thought that Bulldog puppies are some of the cutest puppies in all of the dog kingdom. I was amazed to see the brindle pupper already was showing the distinctive “rollin gait” of the bulldog!

60. Phew, thank good I saw this today and was able to enjoy one of my weekend days. Now I can go watch my brain asplode from cute.

61. This made me sad. They were whining so pitifully looking for mama but mama wasn’t there. No way I couldn’t have picked those chubby little guys up and got them to a mama dog stat!

62. My kitteh got up and left my lap.

63. lol for sure :)

64. Ricky, my dachshund came running into the room with a worried look.

65. Fird Birfle says:

?? is moderately puzzled about the Baby Ruth bars part ??

66. Fird, it’s a Caddyshack reference:

67. and they sound like seals barking anxiously to each other

68. Fird Birfle says:

*Hauls out the Hello Kitty Defibrithingamabob*

69. Fird Birfle says:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH ok thanks for the elucidation.

Sorry for my Nerddom. ;)

70. OMG, the little sh*tters! Entirely too much!

71. furbabies says:

Poop happens!

72. canadianmary says:

what happened to my comment?
    I WAS in the mod lounge(like the new carpet, very cosy on the tootsies, lol) but now,… …its like I never wrote anything…
    I know it wasn’t profane or abusive…
    (sadly sips grasshopper cocktail while;listening to the silvery strains of the Ray Coniff singers)
    um, Meg?

73. omigosh Pound Puppies! Too true.

74. meg isn’t here, mrs. torrance.

i just liked your company, so i kept you a little longer.

75. canadianmary says:

aww thanks! cheers! :)

76. The first thing that spouted out from my brother upon seeing this: “Aww…so cute. Looks like a toothless walrus though” :/