Hey, Watch Where You’re Shoveling

You just shoveled snow on my nice fur coat! All over my face! This is a cute face! Is this a face for hitting with snow, Mister I-Can’t-Watch-Where-I’m-Shoveling? Hah?

Katie H. wants you to know: “This is a little Schnauzer pup up for adoption in Hamilton, MT. His name is Trinity. I adopted both of my cats through our local shelters and have made a habit of perusing their websites. I saw this little snow-dusted cutie on their site today and knew he was destined for Cute Overload greatness! And maybe someone close by will see his picture on your site and scoop him up quick! Thanks for always giving me my daily ‘Aww!’ “

2. Fird Birfle says:

*Leslie engages in a combination “grabby hands” & “shifty eyes” tackle,
    while providing an air mattress behind la Therese, in order to prevent any
    orthopedic damage ….

4. Awwwww! Too adorable!

5. Such a sweetie… and he comes with powdered sugar on top…

6. Fird Birfle says:

/Zackly what I thought :)

7. My soul has just been stole.

8. ^^^^ This

9. What a cutie! I’m sure some lucky person will snap him up soon. I wish I lived closer to Hamilton, Montana…

10. Actually, it looks like Trinity has already found a home. I clicked on the shelter link to see, and he’s not listed there. That shelter has a good photographer–there’s a whole bunch of cute pics on their site!

11. Nope, Trinity is still there. I just checked. Great photos, though. That should help these guys find a new home.

12. Yes if you check under “recent adoptions” this sweetie was taken to his forever home yesterday!!! HOORAY!!!!

13. *waving the heck out of those pompoms*

14. Fird Birfle says:

hip, hip HOORAY !!!

15. Berg, I just saw Trinity on the Petango part of the site. It doesn’t say he’s adopted yet. If only I lived closer to Montana….

16. Wow…its been awhile since I’ve been in Mod lounge. Wonder what there is for nibbles and libations.

17. Hey I’m in the lounge also. Wish I could figure out what sets him off, well what the heck pass the bean dip please!

18. whaddyaknow, I’m there too… but all I have at my desk is some mint tea and trail mix… anyone wanna swap?

19. Goodness peeps, go to the buffet table! I just put out some bagels!

20. Ya got any lox over there? And maybe scallion cream cheese?

21. (checks kitchen) I have the makings for pico de gallo, if you don’t mind Baked Doritos.

22. Fird Birfle says:

[considers making a joke, about Ernest & Julio Gallo …..]

23. wait, you’ve had wine this whole time?!

24. victoreia says:

*giggle* “We serve no wine before its time.”

25. I can give you some Vitamin D gummies and dried figs.

26. I’ll trade you the trail mix for the clementine orange I have at my desk!

27. Fird Birfle says:

*raises hand*

I have Cheetos, and Skittles…..

28. Crab cakes?

29. Hmmm crab cakes, wine and all this good stuff…maybe i do need to come to the lounge more often. All I gots in my desk is some peanut butter crackers and wasabi peas ;)

30. YaY for shelters and rescue groups!!

31. Mary (the first) says:

I second your YaY!!

32. Fird Birfle says:

Et moi, la troisieme (since I’m usually a female of the species, I chose the female article rather than ‘Le ‘Le'” :) )

33. Yay, indeed–both for the shelters and for those of us who adopt from them!

34. HOW could anybody POSSIBLY be mean to this sweetie-pie? I would give him anything he wanted if he looked at me like that!

35. If you want to know what puppy dog eyes means you just have to look at this picture!
    I can not resist that look, Mr Trinity owns my soul!

36. My first reaction to this: “Holy cow, that’s cute!”. I also read the caption/hovertext in the voice of Daffy Duck.

With a face like that he should have no problem finding a home. Not to mention anything else he wants.

37. 3pl;,rdf mbu4opo3q! Also sdap[0-32poq;k. And arklm’3op43i2390po;’.i…and finally vmker92348ikksljewwjsjljkljkljljkljkljkljkljkljkl…

Yes, this little guy took all my, whatchacall’em, talking good skills with those eyes.

38. CO often borks my thinking thingie, too.

39. victoreia says:

Couldn’t have said it better myself……

40. Green is definitely your colour Trinity! And it works with your name; as in green makes me think of Ireland whereTrinity University can be found. Dahling you are working it! *snooches nose gently*

41. Well geez Louise! That sweet widdle face has just kilt me ded.

42. fish eye no miko says:

“Is this a face for hitting with snow?”

Is it bad that he looks so cute like that that I want to say, “Yes”?
    Though it’d be less “hitting” and more “gently sprinkling”…

43. Peeps, the shelter website is FULL of pics of adorable, adoptable goggies romping in the snow! IF you live in Big Sky country, and need a new best buddy, check them out!

44. Oooh! I was just looking at them, and I did find a picture of Trinity, so I do believe he is still there! So one of you MT peeps, go adopt him!!

45. Interesting–More dogs show up if you search the directory on the right (Petango) than if you use the one on the left (Montanapets.org). It looks like Trinity is indeed still available. If one of you peeps wants him, act fast–with a face like that, he won’t be around long!

FYI, there’s a link on the shelter page if you want to donate. Even if you can’t adopt from them, you can still help. I’ll be sending some funds right after I post this.

46. eeeeee! puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy!!!

I’ll try to regain composure…

*scroll back up*

eeeeee! puppy puppy puppy puppy puppy!!!

(rinse and repeat. ad nauseum.)
    alright y’all, I think this is how I’ll spend the rest of my day.

47. Fird Birfle says:

wirks, 4 me !!! :)

48. Stunbunny says:

THAT is weapons-grade QTE right there.

49. Fird Birfle says:

SHO nuff.

50. I have some chocolate covered raisins to swap!

51. Marshwiggle says:

Argh, I’m in Montana but I think my cat would kill me if I brought this sweetie home!! So sad, since I need a hiking buddy… :(

52. Cats are rather bossy that way, aren’t they?

53. victoreia says:

Well, they *are* the Overlords!

54. That’s insanely cute. I am a big fan of cuteness, but I’m more the quiet “awww” type. I rarely exclaim aloud when I see something cute, but this pup made me yell “OhhhmigaaawwWD!”

55. Seriously considering moving to Hamilton, MT…

56. And I should say: Mother of Pete! I have seen some cute in my time, but this guy, he’s uber-cute!

57. Fird Birfle says:

Tangential Question.

I’ve always wondered “who’s Pete”???
    Are we referring to the mother of the Apostle Peter??

Can you tell I was raised Catholic???

58. No, I think it’s the Pete that we say “For the love of.” Or for his “sake.”

59. Fird Birfle says:

kthx :)

60. Look up puppy-dog eyes. See this.

61. Mary (the first) says:

Now I’m trying to figure out how to get into the Mod Lounge. Lots of yummy food in there!!

62. skippymom says:

Mary, don’t you know the code word? It’s what pickles are before they’re pickled.

63. Fird Birfle says:

Also, if you use a particular term of agreement. Voila:

“Sho’ n*ff”.

From the Mod Lounge

64. Mary (the first) says:

And the other peculiar thing is that lately my comments are not lined up in time sequence! They jump up into some other time frame! Has anyone else experienced that?
    I’m not in the Twilight Zone or something, am I?? ack!

65. you’re not imagining it. just happened to me too. AM VRY CONFOOZED!

66. It’s OK! Don’t panic! C.O.’s comment timer is merely on West Coast time!

67. victoreia says:

No, you’re someplace even scarier: The Mod Zone……. (it wreaks havoc with the space-time continuum…..)

(And the password to get in is cu-cu-mber [but without the dashes])

68. skippymom says:

69. Testing: cucumber.

70. now don’t go telling just anyone! :)

71. It worked! I was testing the password. Anyone got chocolate?

72. It seems to occur whenever we have a gang in the Mod Lounge . . .

73. All comments are sorted by timestamp within the thread it belongs to (the main thread/branch for all original comments, and for each reply, the original comment/reply thread it belongs to).

That timestamp is not when you hit Post Comment after typing your comments, but when you first hit Reply when replying to someone’s comment/reply, or start typing in an original comment in the main thread by using the Leave a Reply box at the end of the page.

So if you started composing your comment 10 minutes ago, and someone came in 5 minutes ago, typed a comment and submitted it in the same thread you’re in, when you submit your comment now, yours will appear ahead of hers.

74. Fird Birfle says:

Color me IMPRESSED !!!!!

75. Just read on the humane society website that baby Trinity was adopted on Jan. 24th.

76. Fird Birfle says:

77. That is one ADORABLE PUPERONI.

Also as a former montana… let me justsay.. I loved it in Montana the people there are so wonderful. IT was one of the nicest places I have ever lived and I have very fond memories of my time there… Bonuses included Friday night Town dances.

78. my heart just melted

79. Wow i managed to stay out of the Dog house this time… I mean the Moderations Lounge LOL

80. Come to me you sugar-frosted little baby and I will wipe your little face. Smooches and hugs!

81. How could that little cutie have been available for adoption for more than a nanosecond? I’m completely melted away!! I had no idea till now that my life will never be complete without a schnauzer.

82. Fird Birfle says:

and THAT’s why nobody ever showed you a schnauzer poopie beefore.

You’re never fully dressed, without a schnauzer……

(not really Annie)

83. Emmberrann says:

Can we all get out of the Mod Lounge Fridge for a minute here, gang? Does this pup have the beginnings of proper Schnauzer Eyebrows, or what? Who’s a cutie-puss, now, Triniteenie? YOU are, yes, you Are! Wotta snoogy-bunnikins!

84. Fird Birfle says:

*shifty eyes*

on lookout for Sharpy, on her anti-cutesiepoo monitoring

85. oh god, can we please have more photos where this one came from?

86. skippymom says:

I’ll whip up a batch of 32-layer dip.

87. What soulless wretch could ever give that little guy up for adoption?

88. I’m dead.

89. That pup is NOT a Schnauzer! Looks more like a Back Lab Puppy. Adorable!!!

90. Looked on the website and Trinity has been adopted. yay him. he’s so adorably cute and gorgeous

91. Hello! My friend showed me this thread about our new puppy, Finney (we changed his name. He’s got these very Seuss-character-esque feet, so my sons picked out a name from one of our favorite books, “Oh Say Can You Say!”). We were the lucky ones who got to adopt him! Thanks for admiring him. He is, indeed, a cutie pie with A LOT of energy and an adorable personality. I had been looking for a schnauzer mix for more than half a year at our local shelters (our past schnauzer mix passed away last spring) and came across this posting and yes, experienced a cute overload! We did have to apply. (I think the reason she chose our family was Finney loves guitar music and my son and husband both play. : )

Just want you to know that he is in an active home with two gentle and loving boys, ages 8 and 4, who already adore him to pieces. Indeed, he is already part of our family! : ) Thank you!

92. SO CUTE! I sent this to all my friends. I love it :)