Good Clean Fun

Have you ever had one of those days, where you just wanna hang out?

How will your pup get Downy, Megan C.?

Comments

1. Nugz_the_Kat says:

“Please miss, you forgot the fabric softener…” *say in teensy adorable voice*

2. SlaveToCat says:

In the Puppy Breath scent please.

3. 260Oakley says:

Pup says: I am in your laundry, leaving dryer sheetz.

4. There is an expresion in French when someone looks the worst for wear like he partied all night, we say: “il a passé la nuit sur la corde à linge” = he spent the night on the clothes line. Well this pup looks like he did!

5. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Frawnsche !!!

6. I guess that is one way to keep puppers from running around your feet while your hang up the clothes. Very, very cute. *snatches pup and runs like a hot damn*

7. That puppy is clearly a NAZI

8. Peenk toe beans!

9. Mary (the first) says:

From the red color and the curved shape of what he’s hanging in, it looks like a Christmas stocking! If so, I wonder why Santa didn’t bring me a puppeh too….

10. I didn’t think Christmas because you can see flowers in the background. I keep forgetting that some people don’t have snow at Christmas.

11. *Gives puppy a high-five*

What? I couldn’t leave him hangin’!

12. ROFLMAO.

13. Not just any flowers but geraniums… and a ??Pink??/ Climbing rose bush about to burst into bloom… This is a spring time photo for sure!

14. Wow SOme one left him hanging out to dry!

15. Down under?

16. I have a hang up about this puppy. He is just too cute.

17. Excellent, Ryan!

18. Emmberrann says:

Y encore, yay. Je suis avec toi, Fird….

(signee) L’autre outrajeuze

PS, just gotta have l’opportunite to use the outrajeuze Frawnsche que j’ai appris qu’il y a une quarantaine des annees… and I can’t even do the accents grave and aigu.

19. Emmberrann says:

No, he are not, he’s just waving to get your attention, Ryan! He’s just saying, “Oh, hai, nothing doing over here, just hangin’ around…..” and showing off his extra-clean peeeenk toe-beans.

20. Emmberrann says:

And up over (the clothesline).

21. Puppers clearly looking for a high-five. Don’t leave him hangin’, dudes!

22. skippymom says:

Or he could be making what in my house we call the “No Mas! Paw”. Francesco will tolerate being held for about twenty seconds, then he sticks his left hand straight up, palm out, in a clear gesture to me put him the hell down.

23. Oops. This was supposed to be a rewrite of a post I made earlier that I thought had been eaten by the mod machine. On a second look, that one is still awaiting moderation. Mods feel free to delete the first one.

24. victoreia says:

ROTFLMAO!!!! That is hilarious, skippymom! (I just hope my Ezri never reads that. Then she’ll start doing it!)

25. Fird Birfle says:

Similar to “Talk to tha’ Hand”, huh sk’mom???

26. Fird Birfle says:

D’accord :)

27. Mmmmmm; nothin’ like the smell of fresh clean puppeh straight from flapping in the breeze on the clothesline!!
    (Check his windswept pristine white furs: he works very well as a drawer scenter wif your clothes, as well as any flowery sachet…..only problum is he’ll leave when he gets bored or hungry….) :roll:

28. Megan Crowther says:

This is Candy our maltese cross cavalier. And yes Renee, we are from down under in Australia! And today is Australia day so this made my day even better!

29. snorglepup says:

Happy Australia Day! How does one celebrate?