Here’s A Tip

Dogs will come to you because they are good. Cats will come to you because they are good and ready.

9-week old Eisley is a fast learner, Sami S.

1. When Dante was a kitten, he used to pick stuff up in his mouth, and bring it to me. He once brought me a five-dollar bill. Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, I always say. :P

2. My boyfriend once caught a $10 bill that fluttered past him as a pigeon flew by! Thanks, pigeon.

3. fleurdamour says:

That’s what I need, a money retrieving kitten.

4. Same here, fleurdamour :D The money that the kitty brought me would go to feeding, vet care etc. of said kitty :D

5. TrixandSam says:

Or being brought a nearly expired critter.

6. My Fatso was a klepto kitty, he would steal anything he could carry, belts, paper money, socks, pens, ect.
    If you caught him in the act, he would quickly drop whatever he was carrying and lie down on it and look at you with an innocent look on hie face.

7. Valium and Shrimp steal my bras on the drying rack.
    It was a little disconcerting at first to see a 18 pounds cat prancing proudly with a bra in his mouth, followed by a 8 pounds kitten playing with the straps.
    And I’m not talking about the socks and.. er… unmentionable they destroyed.

8. skippymom says:

May I have permission to use “prancing proudly with a bra in his mouth” as a stage direction in the play I’m writing?

9. Please do ( I don’t know why my first answer did take yesterday). But I must admit I’m curious about the theme of the play now.

10. J’adore ta bande dessinée! Ça pourrais être mes petits monstres “maman veut jouer” Ouais c’est exactement ça, :lol:

11. Heureusement qu’on les aime très très fort , hein? :)

12. Bras. Oh yes. Stinky, rest his sweet soul, was the one who would drag a bra around like a leopard with a gazelle.

13. But they are so pround of bringing a prey to mommy! XD

14. victoreia says:

Eisley can bring me money anytime!

Of course, Eisley can bring me Eisley anytime!! :D

15. fleurdamour says:

There’s some money in the kitty.

16. smallthunder says:

17. skippymom says:

My cats never bring me their money, they only bring me their funny papers.

18. And in the middle of negotiations, they break down?

19. skippymom says:

Every time.

20. skippymom says:

It’s because they’re pussies.

21. O.O how did that not get you moderatededed?

22. Is hat a stripper kitty?

23. I mean that…..

24. On second thought, just put it on my tabby.

25. Hee hee. Tabby. Excellent!

26. “I am the one furcent.”

27. 260Oakley says:

Venture Catipalist

28. one could dislocate one’s tongue pronouncing that word

29. How about ‘purrivate equity’?

30. fleurdamour says:

And the one purrcent!

31. smallthunder says:

Match! And game point!

32. You win the Internets for today.

33. skippymom says:

Can’t disagree.

34. nor can I.

35. Friends of mine have trained their dog to take dollar bills if offered. They take him to canine rescue charity events, and he’ll gently take the bill and bring it over to the donation kettle, where he’ll drop it in. They say they get a lot more donations when something that cute happens. :)

36. Take the money and run!

37. 260Oakley says:

Cash and carry. I love it!

38. Is this the new currency to prevent counterfitters? I doubt any counterfit company could manage to reproduce the slightly wall-eyed gaze of a tired $100 kitten. It is fool-proof, I say!

However, this is going to be hell on my wallet.

39. victoreia says:

I’ll need a bigger purse….

40. Fird Birfle says:

(yells to the orchestra)

“CUE THE ‘JAWS’ THEME !!!!!!”

41. weasel wardancer says:

A slight twist on that caption: The difference btwn dogs & cats? Dogs come when you call. Cats take a message and get back to you later.

42. woofy's ma says:

Dogs think of you as pack. Cats think of you as staff.

43. fleurdamour says:

Dogs come when you call, cats expect to be paid for making a personal appearance.

44. ding ding ding ding ding,,, we have winner!!!!

45. JLAmusings says:

heehee I like this one too: Dogs have masters; cats have staff

46. skippymom says:

I have four cats, and when I call the name of one of them, that one comes running. The only partial exception to the rule is that Eddy will come for any of the four names. Have I ever mentioned that he is plagued by insecurity, as well as being none too bright?

47. skippymom says:

Ahh, it feels great to be back in the Mod Lounge after being away from this site for a few days. What’s for snacks and drinks tonight?

48. Cold sesame noodles?

49. skippymom says:

Ha ha, that’s actually what I had for lunch yesterday!

50. fleurdamour says:

We still have delicious feet!

51. My Nellie does the same thing. I always joke about changing her full name to “You, Too, Nellie.”

52. Mews Eisley?

53. YES! I had made the connection, but not the pun. PUUUUURRRRRFECT!

54. :D

55. Got his mind on his money and his money on his mind …

56. lisa chieco says:

I think someone needs to cash a little bit of that tip and invest it in some Q-tips and clean that poor baby’s ears! He’s too little and needs help!

57. Kitty says “Don’t take any wooden nickels.”

58. Good tip.

60. SlaveToCat says:

With every $100 withdrawal get a homeless tabby and no fees.

Brought to you by KittyBank

61. victoreia says:

62. At first sight, I thought it was that Oliver dudeeeeee!

63. Kitteh sez: I know I said, “Show me the money!!!”
    But I didn’t think you would show me THIS MUCH!!! (is OK, though….;) :lol:

64. emmberrann says:

This here is a marmie, no? Where’s Teho?