Aw, Don’t Take it so Hard

Hey, I thought it was in the bag. The whole “puppy dog in the park” thing’s a sure-fire chick magnet. And it worked, didn’t it? Got that fine lady to walk right over and talk to us. How was I supposed to know she’d want to take me home instead of you?

Sarah says: “The attached pic is of Muray. I saw him on my friend’s Facebook page and immediately knew he should be on Cute Overload!”

Comments

1. I’d take Murray, paws down.

2. Some wingman you turned out to be!

3. victoreia says:

“There, there. There’s someone out there for you.”

4. The cuteness here is unreal and off the charts. OMG!

I cannot stand looking at that face and not being able to touch it and smother in kisses. And those sweet paws! Must HAVE!

5. Need to scan left before I make my call…

6. That is an extra bulldoggy bulldog!

7. Lookit dem jowls!!
    also, can we see Mr.Lonelyhearts? Is he as cutiepatootie as his Murray?

8. boanderey says:

Why can’t I see the picture?

9. boanderey says:

Now I see him! Wow that’s a square faced dog. Yay Murray!!

10. JohnnyJohnny says:

Look at his expression…..Maury knows where it’s at and he’ll waste no time telling you.

11. Well, I sure wouldn’t be able to resist that face. Who could?

12. Augustina says:

Square tocks too!

13. cellarmouse says:

awww, stop it…just pick him up…you’re man enough to lift a chunky puppy aren’tcha?…

14. aww Murray looks like such a gentlman bulldog.

15. cellarmouse says:

wow…i suddenly feel young and with it…i’m in the lounge…it’s too late to eat or drink but perhaps there’s a nice young man playing the piano…

16. Red Toenails says:

Looks like an old fat man who needs a hug.

17. Murray is a true blue bro.

18. Jenn in IL says:

That is one beautiful Bulldog!!

Lurve.

19. Awwww!!! Murray I would definitely take you home…although your pet looks like a pretty snazzy dresser. Maybe he could be the consolation prize ;)

20. But with gently rounded corners. :P

21. Too late to drink? When would that be? ;)

22. It’s not even a close call!

23. Fird Birfle says:

Talk aboutcher Bobbleheads!!!

24. win! :)

25. Theresa, as always you made me lol!

26. Funny…that’s how my friends refer to me! ;-)

27. Geometric dog is rectangular!

28. Yes! He’s so solid! So dignified, yet you just want to squeeze him!

29. Haunches.

30. I just want to grab that face and give him a big kiss on the nose.

31. My Husky does that “consoling paw” thing. ‘Tis so sweet. She did that to the vet techs at her last checkup: squees all around.

32. Like a ’50s era Frigidaire: solid but comforting!

33. All together now: “IT’S FIVE O’CLOCK SOMEWHERE.”

34. ‘Tocktangular!

35. Totally agree with all of above. SQUEEEEE.

36. SO ADORABLE.
    Do you know exactly what type of bulldog Maury is?

37. Brandi7920 says:

I lof his face!!!! /squeee And the nose rolls, side rolls, back rolls and the haunchytocks! <3 Wants!

38. Andi from NC says:

I would love to see more of Murray on this site – he’s awesome and his name is perfect!!

39. It looks like he wants something and I wounder what it is?