You Haven’t Changed A Bit!

Remember when we were in grade school together?

“♪ ♫I love you, you love me♪ ♫ ”

Hold on, let me turn down The Wheels on the Bus so we can talk.

Some things never get old, Greg M. Thanks for the great before and after pics!

Comments

1. OMG, How lucky are you to have these 2 beautiful babies, so jealous!!!!

2. eeeeee!!
    this just made my soul happy!
    these are (echoing Marci B) absolutely beautiful babies

3. JLAmusings says:

That is just too sweet! For some reason, I keep hearing Louis Armstrong in my head… “What a wonderful world…..”

4. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. What a great way to start my day!

5. WendyLady says:

Ladies and Gents, here we have the perfect definition of BFF! :)

6. OMG!!! This is just too cute, I have have totally melted/exploded from too much cuteness. Also, I’m insanely jealous of the lucky human owner.

7. Puppehs ! Want ! (sniff)
    I wanna go shovel the driveway & make snow puppehs with the snow I remove but it’s still snowing in Marysville Wa. (near Seattle)

8. Isn’t it funny, Goldens are supposed to be so laid back and the Malamut is supposed to be this fierce sled dog, but the Golden is on top on both photos, so is probably the dominant dog in the house :lol:

9. cellarmouse says:

10. These pics make my heart happy. :)

11. Fird Birfle says:

SquEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!1111

12. Fird Birfle says:

“Rules are made for breaking!!!” :)

13. A perfect argument for 2 puppies at the same time. Thanks for the photo evidence. I’m going to use it in my campaign!

14. I am seconding cellarmouse on this.

15. IT brings to mind this classic!

Wherever we go, whatever we do,
    we’re gonna go through it together.
    We may not go far, but sure as a star,
    wherever we are, it’s together.

Wherever I go I know he goes.
    Wherever I go I know she goes.
    No fits, no fights, no feuds
    and no egos, Amigos, together!

Through thick and through thin,
    all out or all in.
    And whether it’s win, place or show.
    With you for me and me for you,
    we’ll muddle through whatever we do.
    Together, wherever we go.

16. Martha in Washington says:

You know, Goldens and Malamutes both love the snow! If you had them they could help! *wishing I had help with the shoveling here in Silverdale*

17. Hey, I’m in Bremerton, Washington, not at all enjoying the sleet currently falling. We’re taking the passive route at our house and waiting for the rain and warmer temps to warm up. A cute golden and handsome malamute would make the waiting much more fun…

18. ugh, still barfing rainbows over here… somebody oughtta get the janitor

19. This makes me very happy in ways I can’t even begin to express. ♥♥♥

20. CLEAN UP ON AISLE CUTE!

21. ..and this one…. :)

22. This absolutely made my day. Thank you, Cute Overlords! :)

23. Aww so lovely <3

But I 'fess, in the puppy pic, I first thought the husky/malamute was a cat, and had to scroll back up to check when the "cat" suddenly changed into a dog in the second pic XD

24. Aah, mod lounge. Oh well, it’s nearly Friday anyway, so hand me a caipirinha, please!

25. What’a a caiprawhatchamajigger thingy? Sounds tasty.

26. jodijodejo says:

I missed you too much yesterday CO, too much for my own good. I started to worry about myself. But then you give us wonderful pics like this, and i realise, there’s nothing to worry about, because this is the best site ever. Thanks for existing! :) xx

27. KittyMarthaPoo says:

In the second picture, looks like the camera is interrupting a rather private moment of lufff…. ;)

28. There is something so peaceful about this post on C.O. It has become one of my favorites not only because it is cute, there is also a sense of serenity, friendship-love. *Sniffs* I am going to see if I can contact any elementary friends to see what has become of them.

*sigh*

29. Nice earworm, JL! That one, I can live with.

30. What Gaz said.

31. Adorable.

32. *Lurve*

33. It’s a loverly adult beverage made in an old-fashioned glass . Crush limes, add Brazilian rum and ice.

my favorite cruise drink!

34. I love how they have the same blankie after all these years.

35. but of course! The MOST FAMOSE “Best Forever Friends”

36. they’re both so handsome/pretty in very diff ways!

37. What Alyx said, plus a touch of sugar. And oh my, if you haven’t tried the mod lounge’s caipirinhas, you’re definitely missing on something great!

*pulls out portable liquor cabinet and cocktail kit*
    Three caipirinhas, coming right up!
    Anyone else? :D

38. Oops, i said the ****tail word, sorry…
    Well, I was substituting for the bartender anyway, so I now declare mod lounge bar open!

39. Sort of a Brazilian mojito.

40. victoreia says:

Oh, good, I wasn’t suffering alone! ;)

41. I think the husky is a siberian….beautiful photos….:)

42. Karma's Mom says:

I would love to know how many years passed between the two photos.

43. Stephanie says:

It’s still snowing slightly over here in Spokane. I have two border collie mixes and we all had fun in the snow today. LOL They are both worn out and sleeping. =)

44. snorglepup says:

Judging by the way my large pup grew, it may have only been months later.

45. Two of my favorite breeds – so cute.

46. Mismate dawgs are the bestest!

47. Fird Birfle says:

Eric, I like the way your mind wirks.

48. No one seems to remember that “What a wonderful world” is ironic :/ In this picture it really is a wonderful world!

49. wow thats so so so so so so so so so so CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. Actually the blue-eyed baby is a Siberian Husky which can have brown or blue or bi-colored eyes.. the Mal never has blue eyes.

51. Awwww, worn out pupsicles.

52. Thinking the same thing, I was. :)

53. Carla Oliveira says:

Omg I just imploded from the cuteness!!! I want them! So lucky pups!!

54. oh that is just preshe!! best buddies best buddies!

55. OMG!!! I’m so speechless!!! :’)) So cute!!! Look at that a grade school picture of them!! They’re so young back then and those furs are standing still. But above all, I love how you shot the second picture. :’))) They are really BFFs!!! \(^^,)/

Well, I have a dog here at home who has a BFF when she was one year old (maybe!). Her BFF lives nearby and used to play with her. But years later, we found out that her BFF has died because of liver malfunctions. :/ So sad!! Then on, my dog became so sad for not seeing her anymore at the gate. (Honestly, she used to peek at the gate to see her BFF) But she already accepted the truth. :)

56. I was so touched by these pictures, I had to look back and find them to copy and comment. My heart was moved to see such simple and beautiful love. Thank you for sharing.