When The Dress Code Says, “Bun”

When a bun is required, say goodbye to casual. A denim shirt with a bun simply screams rhinestones! I’m thinking accessorize with fringe here and here, hand beading there, matching embroidery all over, and a little black lace to complete the look! Oh and could you carry a chandelier? Fabulousss!

This fashion round up is brought to you by Sarah M. and her new unnamed rabbit. The choices are: Sullivan, Flynn, Roan, Orion, Aden. (AKA Rhinestone Cowbun!)

1. POCKET PET!!!!!!!

2. Flynn is good. So is Roan. My last cat was named for a Richard Scarry character so I might not be the best to recommend a name.

3. Fird Birfle says:

maggie, my votes were also for Flynn or Roan.

Does Sarah M., know that Roan is used as a color description for horses??
    Something along the lines of what we think of, in girls as “strawberry blonde”.
    Or like “ginger” color/ cats.

4. aw man, I’ve checked all my pockets… even the coat pockets and my coworkers’ pockets. no bun to be found :(

5. A pocket bun, what a great idea! So much more becoming than a pocket hankershift or plastic pocket protector!

And I love Sullivan for a name, because you can use it long as in : Mr Sullivan what did you do? Or you can shorten it to Sully when you want to cuddle.

6. womblegirl says:

Sullibun?? Although I do like the rhinestone cowbun too….

7. i vote for Sullivan too! great name for a sweet little ginger bun…

8. The bun needs a handshake and a kiss on the cheek!!

9. time for bedazzling buns!

10. What about Tim Bunn? Make it work! :-)

11. Roan, with Sullivan as a close number 2.

12. Orion’s a good name for a more dramatic looking bun. That little guy looks like a Sully to me- although I’m partial to Flynn because our bun is named Finn.

Mister bunnybritches concurs with having more tassels, fringe & embroidery – FOR HEEM TO NEEBLE ON. At least that’s how our rabbit seems to feel towards fashion.

13. Tassles? We wouldn’t want to overdo it!

My bun neebles my boots, relentlessly. And objects to the rumpled look; determinedly smooths out every wrinkle, over and over.

14. Fird Birfle says:

pyrit — the ironing is the bun’s Job Security :)

15. I vote for Orion. Although everyone’s comments have convinced me about Sullivan now, too, so now it’s a tie.

16. Sarah M., are you a Zach Levi/Chuck/Tangled fan? Flynn, Roan, Orion? Good choices, all. Watch out if you name him Roan (although it is a terrific bun name).

17. Forget the pocket square-the pocket bun is the new accessory the stylish man will be sporting this season.

18. Oooh, I love a man with hare on his chest.

19. Bam! Oakley does it again! :lol:

20. How many Internets have you won, Oakley?

21. Fird Birfle says:

at LEAST elebenty jillion, I should think ….

22. Think the name Rhinestone CowBun is a perfect name.

23. that’s pocket fluff i don’t mind having. my votes for sullivan!!!!

24. Red Toenails says:

Sully, Sully, Sully, Sully!!!

25. Ditto!!!

26. Flynn. As in Erroll. ‘Cause he’s so darned dashing.

27. Bettymouse says:

There’s just no outfit that a bunny can’t improve, is there? They’re such versatile accessories!

28. Killer Klown says:

I have it on good authority from reliable sources that bunnehs also make excellent hats.

29. Bettymouse says:

Oooh, I must try that! Here, bunny, bunny…

30. We named our rescued rabbit “Stew”. If we get another one it will be called “Welch”.

31. cellarmouse says:

32. Killer Klown says:

We debated naming ours ‘Hoss’ and ‘Feffer’.
    The weight of disapproval when we suggested it to them could’ve sunk the Titanic. We decided against it.

33. Mary (the first) says:

I vote Sullivan!! Yes, “Mr. Sullivan” for formal events, and “Sully” in more intimate moments.

34. Fleurdamour says:

35. Fird Birfle says:

very very nice!!! Also, it maintains the fashionista meme!!! :)

36. cellarmouse says:

i dunno, pyrit, yer seein’ bling but i’m seein’ tobaccy pouch (no offense meant to li’l bun)…

37. The Original Jane says:

Just be sure not to eat any raisinets from that pocket.

38. I vote for Onion. Almost like Orion, but more bunnish.

39. Fleurdamour says:

40. Martha in Washington says:

I vote for Sullivan Aden Flynn…he looks like such a nice Irish bun!

41. Flynn. Definitely Flynn.

42. Fird Birfle says:

I wonder whether Siobhan is Irish??? ;)

43. Robert.

44. I vote Flynn! Flynn Flynn Flynn Flynn Flynn.

45. Roan, definitely Roan.