I Has A Dream

I also has a heart. Kinda teh same ting.

Polly has the heart of a dreamer, Lorene T.

Comments

1. I has a dream too…. To kiss your paws, lil kitteh. haha!

2. It’s MLK Day! “I have a dream… that someday my children will judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” Etc. He was actually improvising on that part of the speech.

3. Such a bonnie wee kitteh! I want five!

4. OMG I must keess this belleh!

5. Look at that wicked scratch on the human’s left wrist. Ouch. I’d probably forgive Little Miss White Heart right away, after about 1/2 hour of snuggling.

6. Ebony and ivory, living together in purrfect harmony!

7. That’s not a scratch ffleur , That’s a special secret mark (no decoder ring necessary) to let every cat owner know you have a new kitteh !

8. This is too cute to be true :)

9. Mary (the first) says:

And the leeetle white chin!! And sparkling white whiskers against the black cheeks! Oh yeah, this one’s a keeper.

10. Kari Callin says:

OH COOL! The new version of My Little Kitten is out: Love Bug! She loves EVERYONE! But rub her tummy and she’ll love you the MOST!

11. Kari Callin says:

My apologies, that’s the Polly Precious My Little Kitten. My bad! ;D

12. From the size of that kitteh’s eyes, her hooman will have shreds for hands in 3..2..Yeeowwwchhhhhh!

13. What perfect little toebeans!

14. LOL, you just made me recall something. At a past job, I had to go ask something of someone in a different department, and as I was leaning over her desk, she took a look at my hands and said, “So how many cats do you have?” :)

15. Andi from NC says:

so true!!!

16. emmberrann says:

And what perfect little clawsies are in those little toebeans!!

17. Beautiful kitteh — black and white in harmony. *-*

18. What a cutie pie!

19. We humans have a system of identifying cats by unique patterns of whiskers on their muzzles. Little did we know they have a system for identifying us by the unique patterns of scratches on the “feeding hand”.

20. That belly is made for zerberts.

21. mimikitty says:

I NEED TO PUT MY FACE IN HER BELLY!!!

22. kibblenibble says:

This seems like an appropriate place to share this:
    I teach first grade. Last week one of our vocabulary words was inspire. One day I was reading a book about Dr. King to the class. One student pointed to his picture on the cover and said, “Teacher, he inspires me!”

23. TINEE TUXEE TUMMEE!

(Kitten thinks “MLK” should have an “I” in it.)

24. Martha in Washington says:

Kittie’s all, “Why are you lookin at my belleh that way? No, no! Not the belleh, not the belleh!” *kittie soon succumbs to belleh snorgles*

25. Martha in Washington says:

Please pass the adult beverage currently being served in the lounge! *looks around* Have you done something with the place? Looks good!

26. sunnylessmum says:

Beautiful!

27. The heart on that little kitteh’s belleh is mine. He owns it.

28. Tuxy cats are the greatest. I just acquired my first one – she was a stray – and I couldn’t resist the little black face with the white nose and whiskers, white paws and vest. As the old song says:

A sweet tuxedo girl you see,
    Queen of swell society.
    Fond of fun as fond can be,
    When it’s on the strict QT.
    I’m not too young and not too old,
    Not too timid, not too bold,
    Just the kind you like to hold,
    Just the kind for fun I’m told!

29. pffft, gimme those puppehs from earlier

*grumble*STILL not a cat person*
    (even though this is a little darling)

30. I don’t know what’s harder to bear, the toe beans or the heart on the leetle belleh. The glimpse of pink tongue is also a killer. And those big round eyes…. Polly is a first-class snorgle magnet.

31. So what’s behind the patterns on my ankles and calves and shins?

32. Uh-huh. Sure. We believe you, tracylee. Suuuure. *giggle*

33. The pink lower lip is doing me in. I do believe even the great reverend would have laughed himself silly at this sweetie-pie. Colour of skin? Colour of fur? Colour of ridiculousness and lovability?

34. :)

35. 8) and if that doesn’t work: :)

36. Adorable tuxie but I’m distracted by those bed clothes. Thought those were great pyrenees but are they polar bears?

BTW, that chin must be scratched. And often.

37. Moi, Actually says:

Definitely polar bears. The pattern is the icing on this particular cutie-cake.

38. I think I got that one figured out: my cat go after the calves and ankles when she’s upset about not getting enough interactive play time (preferably outside).

39. That´s Deadly. *dies and iz ded*

40. Taaaaa-raaaa-raaaaa….. BOOM-dee-ay!

41. Black face + white whiskers = I is ded from qte.

42. Aww! My little rattie, Squeaker, also has a heart on her tummy, only it’s a black heart on a white background. I shall have to try and sweet-talk her into letting me take a picture!

43. Little choklit toe-beans!!

44. I second that :D Dr. King inspires we Canadians :D

45. Same here, mimikitty :D We can take turns snorgling Polly’s little belly :D

46. Mebbee weez can get Polly to hang around until Valentine’s Day……..!
    (Think of the money to be made having peeps line up & have their fotos taken with the Cutie Kitteh Tuxie wif the ♥ ;
    On the other paw, think of the myriad cases of tuna and menny boxes of kitteh treats it would take to keep her here, not to mention skeins of yarn and sparklee balls……! :shock:

47. do please

48. Fird Birfle says:

Are not all bellehs??? ;)

49. Hi all! I’m the one who submitted this pic! That was over a year ago, it was a great surprise to see it today. We foster kittens for the local SPCA, and Polly found a great home. Those are indeed polar bears on the blanket. And yes, fostering kittens has many rewards, but also results in many scratches. :)

50. I let out such a long, high-pitched squeal at this that my cats came to check out what was wrong with me. Nothing wrong, kids, just a teeny-tiny little bebeh kitty! Oh how s/he reminds me of my youngest cat, Minttu who is also a tux with a black nose and white on her chin, but who is not nearly that tiny of a bebeh anymore (which hopefully obviously does not make me love her any less).

I weell keess that heart and there’s nothing you can do to stop me~

51. I second that :D