Choosy LOLers Choose GIF

For all your low-res feline animation needs, stop by The Cat GIF Page, a growing repository of cute cat clips. Herewith, a sampling:

Spotted by none other than Pee Wee Herman!

Comments

1. Whoa ! for a second I thought the lizard was a stuffed critter !

2. Oh, it’s Jacque Catsteau, doing the dog paddle.

3. lizard looks happy

4. Oh cute therapy cat,
    Need a better 3D movie for these glasses
    And wonderful best friends or massage loafer.

5. I think that smile is bordering on smug. I got it good.

6. Hahaha! Love all these! :D
    And reptiles are such congenial folk. So easy-going and laidback, like little surfer dudes.

7. Mary (the first) says:

I thought it was a catnip thing at first. Amazing that it’s a lizard!!

8. The Original Jane says:

This is too weird for me. Are we in an alternative universe or have we slipped over into the Twilight Zone?

9. Fird Birfle says:

nice observation!!! :)

(reptiles/ surfer dudes)

10. Love the cat lounging on the lizard..
    Does that make him a lounge lizard?

11. emmberrann says:

Umm-hmm. LOL.

12. That one is worthy of 260O. :)

13. We almost adopted a supremely obese kitty from our local shelter but found out she needed to be taken to the local university three or four times a week for underwater treadmill therapy. The university was providing the treatments for free to the humane society but her adopter would have to pay for it. We figured the kitty was better off staying where she could get her workouts for free and we took a kitty who was just fat (and a year later, the vet says she’s happy with her weight!). I hope the other chunky girl is doing as well.

14. You honnor me!

15. :lol: AWW :lol: Pictures of cats in some strange places :lol: The therapy kitty is touching as that kitty is either there to lose weight or to relearn to walk again :D

16. cellarmouse says:

we’re in pee wee’s big playhouse…yayyy…

17. I love the determined look on therapy kitty’s face. At least I hope it’s a determined look and not a “You Will Pay!” look.

18. The Original Jane says:

More like Disturbia…

No wonder I don’t like it – can’t stand Pee Wee Herman or his show. Didn’t like Mr. Roger’s either. Am I the only one?

19. Ummm;……. yes!

20. The Original Jane says:

Sigh.

21. Well, think about it. Leeezards must be like four-legged scratchy posts. Why wouldn’t a kitteh want to nuzzle and snorgle to its heart’s content on a willing leeezard?

22. It’s my highest compliment! :D

23. Just read the hovertexti. LMAO!!