Go, Puppy. Go!

One little puppy is in.

One little puppy is out.

One little puppy is on the go. Look at the puppy go.

All the puppies are out! All the puppies are on the go!

Where are the puppies going, Kristina G.? Photos by Sean Y.

1. I gasped aloud and my ovaries exploded when I saw this picture. And they just kept getting cuter as they went on! I made my boyfriend stop watching football so he could look. What a precious bunch of angels!!!

2. BOB DRUMMOND says:

You made your boyfriend stop watching football ?You have the unmittigatted audacity to do that ! Also alot of guts too.!!!

3. And a cuuuuul boyfrioend if he knew the impawtance and took tyme owt!!!!

4. So puppy. So going.

5. Excuse for a moment. BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!

6. I call matchingks on the pups and the planks

7. They’re coming home with me! That’s where they’re going! All of them muahhahaha *villainous handwringing*

8. And you think we’re all going to just stand aside and *let* you take them all?!? Ha!

9. oh yeah? did you not see my handwringing? that means these are my puppehs!
    all mine! I’ve claimed ’em. ain’t nuttin’ you can do about it, neither so neener neener neener

10. *dons armor, gets Puppy-Snatcher-Catcher (Patent-Pending) ready*

11. Moderation? What’d I say?

12. “Snatch”, natch. ;D

13. Omigosh! I could physically feel my blood pressure getting lower as I looked at the pictures. My body thanks you, Cute Overload!

14. Pic two: he looks so worried!
    Pic three with his leelte paw in the air: ded.

15. Kallisto73 says:

That’s what I thought!
    Pic two: Oh my, so worried lil man.
    Pic three: Paw in the air: is anything cuter? No! So, there, dead.

16. Go, Dog, Go! was my favorite book when I was little. My poor dad grew to hate the darn thing, ’cause it’s all I ever wanted him to read. So real life puppies combined with a Go, Dog, Go! reference is pretty much perfection in a post! :)

17. Shay, that was my favorite book, too! Do you like my hat?

18. Yes I do, I like that PARTY HAT! Goodbye

19. cellarmouse says:

looks to me like that last one is “going” on the grass…

20. cellarmouse says:

well, if i had read the hovertext, i’d’ve had nohing to say at all…stop thinking all those snarky “and that would be a bad thing?” thoughts…

21. kibblenibble says:

Picture three makes me want to pat my leg and say, “C’mere little puppy! Come on!” Adorabuhls. :-)

22. Mary (the first) says:

Four adorable brown puppies, one adorable black puppy, and caring big brown mama dog… yes, definitely good for blood pressure and other ailments.

23. Mary (the first) says:

Mod lounge? Seriously?? Well, since I’m here, what’s to eat? *checking buffet table*

24. It seems you have spares. I will take one off your hands then.

25. Andi from NC says:

Love the last pic with momma in the background – “Will you stop dilly-dallying back there!!! I’ll tell ya’ getting the five of you to behave is like tryin’ to heard cats!”

“But momma, I really gotta go!!!”

The all look so rediculously soft and cuddly *grabby hands*

26. Andi from NC says:

….um make that “herd cats” *extends hands and waits patiently to get cuffs slapped on by the grammar police*

27. Don’t worry, ma’am, them grammar po-leese done gone ‘n’ gave up on this place.

28. Kallisto73 says:

I should think not.
    At least judging by the post on English majors on the other thread,

29. Andi from NC says:

….”ridiculously” as well – ugh….

30. Gaah! The wee-est of worried eyebrows!!

31. NormallyLurksOnly says:

*snerk* — Is that the wee-est or weewee-est?

32. ROFL!

33. The Original Jane says:

That’s what I thought too! :)

34. I want them all, they are all soooo cute!l

35. Teeny lab-mix babies, maybe? With those little sad eyes? Whatever they are, I luff them.

36. Flutterby says:

Soooo cute! They look like lab-setter mixes – great combo!

37. Those little white toes are lethally cute–stop, I can take no more!

38. Red Toenails says:

Why so sad little pup?

39. …..all those drifters, off to see the world; there’s such a lot of world to see……

40. BOB DRUMMOND says:

MOON RIVER,baby, by Andy Williams !!!

41. Okay, someone at CO needs to make a kids book like this, with all sorts of different animals. It’d be so cute!

42. Red rover, red rover, send that cute puppy right over. Aw heck, just send them ALL over!

43. LOL I logged in this morning just to see what childhood game got you thrown in the mod lounge.

44. Mod lounge does not like childhood games. *sits in corner with a dunce cap*

45. BOB DRUMMOND says:

Sooooooo , what kind of games do they like in the Mod Lounge ?????

46. We wore through two copies of Go Dog Go in our house. Sigh, I was reading that book so much I was dreaming about reading it. Still loved reading it to the kids, that and “Are You My Mother?”. :-D

Now that said, where are the pics of teh pups on the ferris wheel? “Around and around and around! Go around again!!!”

Aaand, *putting on sad puppeh eyes* Where’s my invitation to the Puppeh Party at the Top of the Tree? :-( *sob*

47. pupster in, pupster out, pupster all abowt…WANT to squish, aaaaaghhhhh

48. …ahem, I believe this calls for a little Dr Seuss:

Today is your day.
    You’re off to Great Places!
    You’re off and away!

You have brains in your head.
    You have feet in your shoes
    You can steer yourself
    any direction you choose.
    You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
    And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.

49. Fird Birfle says:

wild applause

50. It’s the book with with the birthday bird! It’s my favorite Dr. Seuss book!

51. Everutime I look at the picture with teh puppy walking down teh sidewalk I hear in my head

52. Read as a sentence:

A B, C M Puppies?
    L, M N O Puppies.
    O S M R,
    C M P N?

53. Oh, my goodness! My brother used to entertain my sister and me with this! You mean, he didn’t come up with this on his own?

And why does picture number three just slay me?

54. It’s the one foot up, Shari. It’s my favorite, too.

55. Flutterby says:

We used to say one of those in the ultrasound lab that went something like: ABCD monkeys? L, MNO monkeys! OSAR, CMP?!

56. I love the one foot up action shot!

57. Lovin’ the colors in those first two photos! I wouldn’t mind having that first one framed on my wall.

58. I’m pretty sure the closest one is “going” on the grass . . .

59. That’s what I though. *facepalm*

60. AmySoup777 says:

This needs to be turned into a book stat! And I reserve 100 beeeeelion copies. Also stat! :)