You Can See It Too, Right?

Well, you know, how sometimes you see things. Don’t you? And other people can’t see ’em?

Baby bunny Simon is very real at Kristin C.’s cottage.

1. Hmmm… as no one seems to see anything… MINE! ALL MINE! *pops in mouf, swallows, sighs*

2. Fird Birfle says:

*opens Z.R.’s mouf*
    *directs flashlight beam therein*

*carefully reaches into Z.R.’s esophagus*
    *delicately removes bebbeh bunneh*

*closes Z.R.’s mouf*

*runs away, through the woods, holding bebbeh bunneh morsel carefully, and
    shrieking in childish delight*

3. trips Fird, grabs invisible bunny, pops in own mouth

4. Fird Birfle says:

skippymom– could you translate that, please??? :)

cheshirekittehkat: thanks, ever so :)

5. Fird Birfle says:

PS: I was wondering, whether Z.R. would wander back, here into the comments under this pic, and see the events following his/ her original “bunny snatching” :)

6. Hey Fird, guess what?

7. Weirdos….

kidding, I love this place :)

8. Fird Birfle says:

9. Tackles Skippymom, performs Heimlich Maneuver on her,
    tosses Baby Bunny Simon to Fird Birfle who was ensconced behind the nearest tree, joins the rest of the Bunny Rescue Organization hiding behind the remaining trees in the woods……….!

10. Tackles Fird, snatches bunny, runs to Alaska.

11. #&*^$&^$*^*#^^&%*&*

12. Queen of Dork says:

*Intersepts bun toss to Fird. Clutches bunny and flees into Hobbit Hole. Raids Bilbo’s kitchen and me and bun eat 7 breakfasteses together. Clink tea cups and say, “cheers!”*

13. Why did you post a picture of a bunch of dry leaves?

14. Hehehehehehe.
    *what I just said, reading your comment.*

15. so tiny, yet so cutely invisibuh :)

16. No baby there, oh no, just us dry leaves. Aren’t we beautiful?

17. They are so adorable but so fragile at that age. They literally can scare themselves to death. If she rescued him I hope she knows what she’s doing.

18. *whispers* Simon needs to work on his disapproval skills!

19. kibblenibble says:

Wait…Kristin C. has a cottage …with thees anerabuhl babeh bunneh?!?

20. very cute

21. Hey, everybody, tomorrow is Skippy’s fifteenth birthday! Fancy Feast will be served, if you all want to come to our house!

22. Happy Birfday to Skippy! And many, many more to the leetle fluffernutter.

23. Mary (the first) says:

Tomorrow is my birthday also! :D And I’m .. um .. also 15! (Not in base 10 but who says we have to all use the same base? huh?) HB to Skippy, MLK, and me!!

24. kibblenibble says:

Hippo birdy two ewes,
    Hippo birdy two ewes,
    Hippo birdy dear Skippy,
    Hippo birdy two ewes.

PS No thanks, Skippymom, I’ll pass on the Fancy Feast. :-)

25. skippymom says:

There will be some very nice non-catfood snacks too, if you still want to come over.

26. I’ll be there!! With a nice tin of tuna for Skippy. Yeah, Skippy, way to go!!!!

27. kibblenibble says:

Oh! In that case… :lol:

28. Happy birthday to Skippy and many more I hope.

29. skippymom says:

Thanks! He is as fit and spry as when he was a kitten, and grows more beautiful with every year.

30. Missed the party, but we’re all (me, Cletus, Matisse, Molly, Sparky, Elaine, Patches, Daisy, Alex, Libby, Samantha, and Cupcake the piggeh) sending many MANY happy birthday wishes to Skippy!

31. Of course I can’t see, I’ve been blinded by teh cute!

32. Simon looks WORRIED, rather than disapproving! Perhaps someone disapproving is just out of frame? Oh, and of course, there IS no bunny!

33. Flutterby says:

Now that you guys are done popping that tiny morsel in your moufs, tackling each other and Heimliching. I can now see the tiny widdle ears…so, so stubbular!

34. I can feel my soul being pulled away…..

35. Wild bunnies are so good at making themselves invisible. In people’s yards they often imitate lawn ornaments with great success.

As a child in the woods, I saw what appeared to be a stump, walked over to it and started to stand on it. The “stump” exploded under my foot and went hopping off into the trees.

36. This poor ditter bun looks like he has had a rather rough day (even before he was kidnapped and eaten!) *gently strokes forehead and stubbular earsies, murmuring reassuring sounds*

37. Mary (the first) says:

He’s incredibly sweet looking.

38. Someone left a bun-crumb in the leaves. Let me clean that up for you.