You Can See It Too, Right?

Well, you know, how sometimes you see things. Don’t you? And other people can’t see ‘em?

Baby bunny Simon is very real at Kristin C.’s cottage.

Comments

1. Hmmm… as no one seems to see anything… MINE! ALL MINE! *pops in mouf, swallows, sighs*

2. Why did you post a picture of a bunch of dry leaves?

3. so tiny, yet so cutely invisibuh :)

4. They are so adorable but so fragile at that age. They literally can scare themselves to death. If she rescued him I hope she knows what she’s doing.

5. *whispers* Simon needs to work on his disapproval skills!

6. Fird Birfle says:

*opens Z.R.’s mouf*
    *directs flashlight beam therein*

*carefully reaches into Z.R.’s esophagus*
    *delicately removes bebbeh bunneh*

*closes Z.R.’s mouf*

*runs away, through the woods, holding bebbeh bunneh morsel carefully, and
    shrieking in childish delight*

7. kibblenibble says:

Wait…Kristin C. has a cottage …with thees anerabuhl babeh bunneh?!?
    8O

8. trips Fird, grabs invisible bunny, pops in own mouth

9. very cute

10. Tackles Skippymom, performs Heimlich Maneuver on her,
    tosses Baby Bunny Simon to Fird Birfle who was ensconced behind the nearest tree, joins the rest of the Bunny Rescue Organization hiding behind the remaining trees in the woods……….!

11. #&*^$&^$*^*#^^&%*&*

12. Hey, everybody, tomorrow is Skippy’s fifteenth birthday! Fancy Feast will be served, if you all want to come to our house!

13. kibblenibble says:

Hippo birdy two ewes,
    Hippo birdy two ewes,
    Hippo birdy dear Skippy,
    Hippo birdy two ewes.

PS No thanks, Skippymom, I’ll pass on the Fancy Feast. :-)

14. Of course I can’t see, I’ve been blinded by teh cute!

15. skippymom says:

There will be some very nice non-catfood snacks too, if you still want to come over.

16. Simon looks WORRIED, rather than disapproving! Perhaps someone disapproving is just out of frame? Oh, and of course, there IS no bunny!

17. Hehehehehehe.
    *what I just said, reading your comment.*

18. I’ll be there!! With a nice tin of tuna for Skippy. Yeah, Skippy, way to go!!!!

19. Happy birthday to Skippy and many more I hope.

20. skippymom says:

Thanks! He is as fit and spry as when he was a kitten, and grows more beautiful with every year.

21. kibblenibble says:

Oh! In that case… :lol:

22. Flutterby says:

Now that you guys are done popping that tiny morsel in your moufs, tackling each other and Heimliching. I can now see the tiny widdle ears…so, so stubbular!

23. I can feel my soul being pulled away…..

24. Wild bunnies are so good at making themselves invisible. In people’s yards they often imitate lawn ornaments with great success.

As a child in the woods, I saw what appeared to be a stump, walked over to it and started to stand on it. The “stump” exploded under my foot and went hopping off into the trees.

25. No baby there, oh no, just us dry leaves. Aren’t we beautiful?

26. This poor ditter bun looks like he has had a rather rough day (even before he was kidnapped and eaten!) *gently strokes forehead and stubbular earsies, murmuring reassuring sounds*

27. Mary (the first) says:

Tomorrow is my birthday also! :D And I’m .. um .. also 15! (Not in base 10 but who says we have to all use the same base? huh?) HB to Skippy, MLK, and me!!

28. Mary (the first) says:

He’s incredibly sweet looking.

29. Happy Birfday to Skippy! And many, many more to the leetle fluffernutter.

30. Fird Birfle says:

skippymom– could you translate that, please??? :)

cheshirekittehkat: thanks, ever so :)

31. Tackles Fird, snatches bunny, runs to Alaska.

32. Fird Birfle says:

PS: I was wondering, whether Z.R. would wander back, here into the comments under this pic, and see the events following his/ her original “bunny snatching” :)

33. Missed the party, but we’re all (me, Cletus, Matisse, Molly, Sparky, Elaine, Patches, Daisy, Alex, Libby, Samantha, and Cupcake the piggeh) sending many MANY happy birthday wishes to Skippy!

34. Weirdos….

kidding, I love this place :)

35. Queen of Dork says:

*Intersepts bun toss to Fird. Clutches bunny and flees into Hobbit Hole. Raids Bilbo’s kitchen and me and bun eat 7 breakfasteses together. Clink tea cups and say, “cheers!”*

36. Someone left a bun-crumb in the leaves. Let me clean that up for you.

37. Hey Fird, guess what?

38. Fird Birfle says: