Hon? You Said You Were Going To Clean Up The Place Today.

Uhhh, I’m on it! It’s going great!

I’m having a little problem with the hoovering tho. [coff]

Hey Roborovski hamsters, let’s go out to eat tonight. I can’t even find the kitchen!

Comments

1. Teeniest of ‘boops’ on teensiest of tiny nosicles. :)
    *walks away, humming… “Hamsters, in the morning,
    make me happy….”*

2. KittyAdventures says:

Extreme wiskerage ahead. Boops nose for good measure.

3. skippymom says:

That is approximately what I will be looking like this coming Monday, when I am determined to deal with some of the mind-boggling clutter in my house.

4. I know the feeling. I’m afraid I’ll end up on the TV show Hoarders: buried alive one of these days.

5. This looks to be the aftermath of a whiskersplosion.

6. Flutterby says:

Wuve teh peenk nosie and wheeskers with shavings on them….bip, bip on teeny nosecicle!

7. *Snerk* That’s my quilting room. I feel like I have to tie a rope around me every time I enter it in case m fabric stash falls on me.

8. KittyAdventures says:

Also miss hamikins is really conveying her extreme disapproval of our lack of helping her to clean! She says we berrer get our bedroom clean right now or there will be no oreo cookies for us!!!

9. My husband just kindly pointed out that I look exactly like that every morning I wake up.

I think I love him even more now.

10. Careful – a wild quilting stash could EAT YOU ALIVE!

11. cellarmouse says:

ham does look like he just woke up…

12. Mary (the first) says:

Maybe we could be on the same episode!!

13. Hoarders of CO. Oh, that made me think we would be hoarding the cute… no one would EVER declutter then!

14. Man, look likes he needs to be on an episodes of Hoarders.

15. Fird Birfle says:

My mom has a *wild quilting stash* but she has firmly purged it down to only one cabinet’s worth of space. Does that still count as a *wild* quilting stash?
    Or izzit only one, if it’s ready to collapse upon the opening of the door???