Meanwhile, at the CO Aww-ditions

“To MORROW! To MORROW! I love ya, to MORROW! You’re always a day awayyyyy!”

Thank you, Mischa and Chris. NEXT!

1. Memoryyyyy…………… turn your face to the moonliiiiiight………

2. That’s a CAT, not a dog! :P

3. Cat got your nose

4. What a lovely chair and cushion. Oh, and the puppy’s cute too.

5. Moderation? You’re kidding, right? Whatever, I’m going to lunch now anyway.

6. hands Skippymom a lovely tuna sandwich with lots of goodies mixed in and a lovely tomato bisque soup to go with it.

and a brownie for dessert.

7. This is the best tuna sandwich and tomato soup I have ever had. Thank you.

8. Here’s some quiche, too. Eat it while it’s hot.

9. finishes, quiche, wipes mouth, waddles off to take nap

10. Her voice is a little husky.

11. TrixandSam says:

OK, that made my head explode. A perfect pun.

12. LOL!

13. :lol:

14. I want one just like her!!!! GREAT PIC:)

15. oh, I think she should win it purely on her super mega awesome eyebrow dots, amirite?

16. Yes! Also, the just barely visible pink toebeans and perfectly surfboard shaped tongue. *swoon*

17. hahaha! I, too, love all of those things about this puppeh!
    and lookit dem teefs!

18. Saturday in the (dog) park…

19. I’ve been in moderation for an hour, apparently for saying I like the chair. And there aren’t even any good snacks today. Gosh darn it.

20. Hmmm… *wonders who polished off the 7 layer dip and Doritos* Oh! Here’s the last of the chocolate cake! *offers to Skippymom*

21. *munching cake* Thanks!

Hey, did anyone else see the recipe for 32-layer dip on the Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me Website? It’s very funny. I’ll see whether I can muster the technical skills to post it her.

22. victoreia says:

8-O 32-layers?

*clutches pearls*

23. Oh Skippymom, that’s right! I forgot you were a Carl Kassell groupie! :P

This is primo playoffs fare; either that or it’s some kind of initiation :P

24. Belt it out to the back row!

25. Sing out, Louise!

26. Once more, with *feeling*!

27. Fird Birfle says:

Y’all fergot “JAZZ HANDS!!!!” :)

28. Fird Birfle says:

(or “JAZZ ‘PAWS’!!” ;) )

29. I am Husky
    Hear me Roar
    In numbers too big to Ignore
    And I bark too much
    to keep me down for long…….

30. Perfect! Lets get her in for a wig fitting!

31. Then she’ll be ready for American IdLOL!

32. I did it! Woohoo!

34. From Young Frankendoggie. ;-)

35. TrixandSam says:

“Roll! Roll! Roll in de hayyyyy!!!”

36. victoreia says:

Igor, help me with the bags.

37. “I’ll take the blond, you take the one in the toiban.” :P

38. Fird Birfle says:

*resigned sigh*

“poot tha candle….. BECK!!!!”

39. Look at those tee-niney* little teef!

* it’s a technical term

40. I work with a summer musical-theater program for kids. We have auditions the first two Saturdays in May every year. We _do_ hear ‘Tomorrow’ fairly often, plus songs from the Disney version of whatever fairy tale we’re doing that year and from all the nearby high- and middle-school musicals that spring. We’ll get several ‘Over the Rainbow’s (yes, I know it’s not Disney…) this year, since we’re doing Wizard of OZ.

Our version has a _big_ part for Toto, little puppers. Bring sheet music…

41. In the Shakespeare play Two Gentlemen of Verona, there’s a dog, Crab. Sometimes they use a stuffed dog, sometimes they have a person play the dog, but it’a always best when they have a real dog. The dog is always funny, no matter what he does.

42. Exit, pursued by dog.

43. Fird Birfle says:

izzat the Globe Theater, Stratford-on-Avon, Theresa ???

44. I can almost smell the puppeh breath!

45. Fird Birfle says:

dat’s “bref”, ’round these parts, Nan :)

46. fish eye no miko says:

Isn’t it “You’re only a day away”?

Oh, and:

One more day before the storm!
    At the barricades of freedom!
    As our ranks begin to form
    Will you take you place with me?

47. Will you join in our crusade?
    Who will be strong and stand with me?
    Beyond the barricade
    Is there a world you long to see?

48. Fird Birfle says:

“won’t you be
    my neighbor???” ;)

49. My only complaint is that I kinda wish that I could see the eyes. I bet this pup has super-prosh eyes.

Ma il mio mistero è chiuso in meee, il nome mio nessun saprà!
    No, no, sulla tua booooocca looo dirooooò quando la luuuuuuuce spleeeenderà!

(Imagining this being sung by a younger version of Mishka)

50. Fird Birfle says:

Am I allowed to be curmudgeonly and state that while almost every dogue and kitteh haz mah heart (not too fond of Sphinx hairless kittehs ….)

I HATE the song “Tomorrow” and have hated it fiercely (grrrrrr) ever since it
    first came out ….

Grouchy & cynical

51. bob drummond says:

Dear Grouchy & Cynical, I hate to burst your bubble ,BUT I just happen to love that song “Tomorrow !” regardless of who’s singing it !!!!