I Like You, But I Don’t Like Like You.

Pup, you are strangely drawn to me. Yes, you are very strange.

Of course I think you are divine. A clingy vine!

I need someone with a good imagination. Can you please imagine staying on your side of the bed?

OK, we can be friends, if only to stop you from looking desperate. Oh wait…

Charlie (pug) really takes Jimmy’s breath away, Sally R.

Comments

1. Charlie– lookin’ at third, throwin’ to first!!!

(Hey, thirty-nine days to pitchers and catchers!)

2. SlaveToCat says:

Awwww what a cute couple.
    They must have been married for years

3. Flutterby says:

Oh man…those expresshons are a riot!

LOL Theresa re teh wonky eyeballs on Charlie *snerk*…off to the snickering lounge…

4. I think the pug agrees with me on this, that cat has a certain “je ne sais quoi”
    What an interesting looking cat.

5. In the last picture, Jimmy’s all “Help! I’m dying!”

6. skippymom says:

I think he’s saying, “Dog germs! Get the iodine!”

7. Ah, a love that dare not speak its name!!!

8. A tuxie (with a peeenk nose!) AND a pug? What a spirited household that must be. Pugs and tuxes, in my experience, have TONS of personality.

9. I love the guilty looks they give the camera!

10. kibblenibble says:

Aww, besties! :-)

11. But that won’t shut up, nonetheless. :P

12. Fird Birfle says:

shoot, Charlie might be lookin’ at HOME, throwin’ to first!!!

Jiminy. THEM’s some buggy eyes!!!

13. Fird Birfle says:

Dogue germs are closely related to “cooties”.

14. He’ll never be able to take that tuxedo back to the shop with dog slobber all over it!

15. Why can’t we be friends?
    Why can’t we be friends?
    The color of your skin don’t matter to me
    As long as we can live in harmony

16. Once again, I see that Bill Murray was right! The end times must be near.

17. I keep imagining Lucy VanPelt running around with her hands in the air, “Argggghhh! Dog lips!!!!”

18. TrixandSam says:

Does anyone else feel a little voyeuristic looking at these pictures?
    *clutches pearls*

19. skippymom says:

This stuff is tame compared to the activities in my house. You don’t want to know.

20. The photos and Pyrit’s commentary gave me a good laugh!!!
    And I think kitteh does like him!

21. Charlie is besotted (and the kitteh looks like he secretly doesn’t mind). Awesome exhibit of interspecies snorgling, CO. Carry on.

22. 8O

23. TrixandSam says:

skippymom:
    Well, in fact, without sounding too excited about it, and just curious about the extent of interspecies snorgling that occurs in other homes… Yes, I do want to know.

24. I’m sorry but does anyone else think that tuxie has that “yeah, he drools, but he’s mine.”

25. HEY! Can we get some privacy here???? LOL

26. Fird Birfle says:

By the way — I made a College Try at locating that square/ visual and
    was sadly unable to achieve that objective.

Signed,
    Sad.

27. * gold clap *

28. 8O I want to know too, skippymom 8O

29. :lol: I agree :lol:

30. They’re such cute friends!!!

31. skippymom says:

I’m not going to go into detail, but Francesco frequently has his way with the afghan on my bed (not a dog, the crocheted kind), Edward does nasty things to his brother and tries constantly to molest his mother (yes, me)…it can get really weird.
    These two just look like good buddies, whereas the antics chez moi are pretty pervy.