“Boooooooo!”

I MEAN “HOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Prosh Owl-ghost via booooooom and spied by the Eagle-eyed Ant.

Comments

1. That’s some disapproval right there owlie :)

2. skippymom says:

Best. Hovertext. Ever.

3. Kari Callin says:

Look, Ma! No feet!

4. Do you not have legs or are you too dissaproving to see me?

5. Fleurdamour says:

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, it’s the ghost of Hedwig, come back to Hogwart’s!

6. It’s so fluffy I want to eat it!—I mean, it’s so fluffy I’m going to die!

7. I thought of Hedwig too! (sniff)

8. Was this the inspiration for those Pac-Man ghosts?

9. oh so beautiful!

10. Looks like a Pac-Man ghost, except more disapproving.

11. victoreia says:

Me three. *sob*

12. It’s the little known 5th ghost of Pac-Man, Owlie.

13. What a perfect animal!

14. Fird Birfle says:

WANT.

Signed,
    Subtle.

15. ORLY!?

16. I fourth this. *sniff*

17. Great question.

18. Me WANTS the precious!

19. YA RLY!

20. hahahah!!! I didn’t notice that until now. So second that motion.

21. Now that was my first thought ! Ahhh! misspent youth (and quarters)

22. Kinda makes me think of my old choir teacher in h.s…. Hands behind her back, looking around with this very expression, waiting for us to shaddup and commence with warmups. Had the same style of pants too.

23. I fifth this. And I think I need a fifth of scotch now too. HEDWIG! I don’t think I will ever quite forgive JK for killing off Harry’s familiar.

24. LOL. The expression.

I was thinking he is as white as snow and his fur/feathers look very soft.

25. But the stare its a cold not approving stare. EEEKKK

26. I just laughed at your SHaddup.

27. Waka Waka Waka …

28. We had a regular substitute band director when I was in high school. We made fun of him, not so much because of his mannerisms, which were amusing as I recall, but because he wore the same mustard-colored turtleneck Every. Single. Time. that he came to sub for us.

This owl does not resemble him in the least.

29. I had a math teacher whose voice sounded like Elmer Fudd.
    Try listening and not laughing.

30. Or as Theresa pointed out below, Orly.

31. SlaveToCat says:

{hover hover} fwap fwap fwap…..hover hover fwap fwap fwap….

32. SlaveToCat says:

Your name should be: Marshmallow Fluff or Casper

33. SlaveToCat says:

He’s holding 3 squirrels and a rabbit with his feet.

He has that look about him like a child with his hand in the cookie jar just before dinner.

34. Hah. LOL! :D

35. Peanutcat says:

More like no wings!

36. SwifferOwl.

He is fantastic.

37. Despicable Me reference FTW!

38. bob drummond says:

I have to admit that this guy is rather spooky looking !!!What with no wings or feet showing !! Annnnnd almost completely WHITE !!

39. Hedwig for sure here…….and he is so beautimus….would love to snorgle but afraid of sharp beak and claws…..maybe I can just dream of a snorgle with this lovely creature….
    Thanks Meg!