I Swear It Was Thiiiiiiis Big!

There I was, in my raft, shooting the rapids, salmon, leaping on all sides, a huge one jumped beside me, it was so close, I reached out, I almost had him, I leaned out, a little further, just a little further….

That is some fish story Merlin (Himalayan) and Stephanie P.

Comments

1. OMG, the first known photo of the rare and elusive duckitty. Webbed toes, like the duck, and fur, like a cat. A scowl like a bunny, as well, but that is getting a little too weird.

2. I can’t help it, every time I see a wet kitty my first reaction is to say: “Poor baby” and then laugh my head off at the same time. :lol:

3. the duck feet is what got me too! i was gonna say something, but you beat me to it :)

4. That little face says, “It is not either funny! Stop laughing at me!”

5. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I disapprove of disapproving of disapproving of that fish getting away.

6. Fird Birfle says:

It needs a “Danger” or “Impending Doom” Tag.

I hope Merlin was adequately bribed with yummy things to eat after the ignomy of these events …..poor guy.

7. This skinny pic just proves it REALLY is all floof, not fat.

8. TrixandSam says:

Tell my mirror that. :-)

9. Merlin wasn’t trying to kiss a dolphin, was he?

10. have we not met Merlin recently, in one of Meg’s multi photo posts perhaps?
    or maybe he’s a lookalike. either way I want to squeeze him til he purrs!

11. SlaveToCat says:

We all know that Stephanie, jealous of all the love and attention kitties get, pushed Merlin into the pond. Merlin will have none of these silly fish stories.

“hands Merlin a fluffy warm towel straight from the dryer.”

12. Bless you, my dear!

13. Pyrit = Hemingway
    who knew?

14. Mary (the first) says:

Me too! I don’t think the “poor baby” with laughing voice convinces them. They always glare at me, “don’t poor baby me!!” Although luckily, I haven’t experienced too many wet cats. Just maybe that one time my kitteh was exploring to see what was in the bath tub.. and fell in.. hahaha oops, there I go again.

15. cellarmouse says:

duckitty…great word…okitty-duckitty…everything iis hunky-duckitty…you are one luckitty-duckitty…i’d follow you to timduckitty-du…

16. victoreia says:

Yup, simultaneous “poor baby” and laughter here! Quickly followed by “here, have a couple of dry towels” and “thank you, I didn’t have enough scratches yet”.

17. victoreia says:

Or: “DIE, HUMAN, DIE!!!!!”

18. Lol.

19. I thought the plot reminded me of something I heard a looong time ago. ;)

20. Considering that a raft would be going downstream (and if it’s shooting the rapids, going pretty darned fast) and a salmon would be going upstream, so they’d be passing at a considerable speed, it would require quite a catch to snag one. So the kitty need not be embarrassed by its failure. Now, the way it looks wet — yeah, that’s embarrassing.

21. :lol: Or both :lol: AWW :D Poor kitty :D Come here, I will gently dry you off and give you plenty of cuddles :D